Jasper × Human Reader

This chapter was requested by fudgvdyc

Jasper's POV

     "What am I supposed to do here without you?" I asked my diamond. He would be leaving today. I just started to respect him. I was even trying to get stronger so that I can protect him better. He looked at me with a smirk.

     "You say you don't like humans and much but I've seen the way you act around Y/n and the way you look at her." He said as his smirk grew bigger. "The orange blush on your cheeks only proves my statement to be true."

     "I don't know what you are talking about." I said as I crossed my arms and looked away from him. I will not admit defeat.

     "I already told you about human relationships right?" He asked me.

     "Yeah." I answered.

     "Try to start one with Y/n. I know that she will agree. Plus you seem to not like it when she gets hurt. You can use your strength to protect her now." My diamond said.

     "Maybe I can do that." I said but still with my arms crossed so that I seemed like I wasn't giving in.

     "I know you will. I'll take my leave now." My diamond said as he walked away. I turned back into the building and sat down to think.

     A human relationship seems weak. Humans are weak but I am strong. I can make the relationship strong. I could be with Y/n forever if the relationship is strong. And she's not like other humans. She may get hurt a lot but she is stronger than the rest of them in my eyes. That's why I like her. And I guess she's also pretty. I could take her on one of those date things that my diamond was talking about.

Y/n's POV

     Steven told me, before he left, to check on Jasper. He said that she might need some company since he is leaving. He also exposed my huge crush on her which is also why I have came to see her so soon. It was either that or listen to Steven tease me a bunch. As I walked up to the building that Jasper was staying in, I saw two new holes that she had made. I shook my head and laughed as I stepped through one of them. I took a sip of my water after I stepped through the hole in the wall. I saw her sitting on the floor deep in thought. I was about to tap her on the shoulder to get her attention but then the memory of her throwing me across the room last time I did that flashed in my mind. I backed up a bit from her before I did anything.

     "Jasper!" I slightly yelled as I tried to get her attention. She jumped and looked around before her eyes landed on me. She smirked at me a bit as her cheeks grew a small tint of dark orange.

     "What are you doing here? I was the one that was supposed to go see you." She said as she stood up. I liked it better when she was sitting. Now she towers over me and it's very intimidating.

     "Guess I beat you to it. I wanted to come hang out with you." I said as I walked closer to her. I started to take a sip of my water as I waited for her to say something.

     "Let's go on a date." She said. I started to choke on my water. It even came out of my nose as I went into a coughing fit. "Are you okay?"

     "Yeah *cough cough* yeah I'm good. That just caught me off guard and was really *cough* straight forward." I coughed.

     "That's a good thing. I like taking you by surprise." She said with a big smile. I couldn't help but smile back after I stopped coughing.

     "Do you even know what a date is?" I asked as my cheeks started to lightly become red.

     "Steven said it's what two people do when they like each other. He said to take you to funland." Jasper said. I blushed even more as she basically just admitted her feelings for me.

     "You... like me? Like, like like me? You wanna be in a relationship, like me?" I asked still surprised.

     "Well yeah. I wouldn't have said that for no reason." Jasper said as she put her hands on her hips. She was starting to sound irritated.

     "Oh well um yeah of course I will go on a date with you." I said with a smile. Hers only grew bigger.

     "YES. By the end of this date you will definitely be my girlfriend." Jasper cheered. I laughed at her excitement.

     The first thing we did when we arrived at funland was ride the roller coaster. I was happy to folind out that Jasper actually really liked it. Next I bought some cotton candy and had her try it out. She didn't like it, at all. She threw my cotton candy away then hot me a new one when she realized how sad I was that she threw it away. We tried a snow cone next and she liked that a little bit more. She did complain about how cold it was but she still liked it. To end off the night we played a game. She won me one of those big alien stuffed animals. Today had been the best day of my life. Jasper walked with me to my house at the end of our date.

     "So, do I qualify to be your girlfriend?" Jasper asked me as we reached my front door. I turned around to look at her and gave her a big smile. I motioned her to come closer with my finger and then gave her a small peck on the lips.

     "Yeah you definitely do. I'll see ya tomorrow baby." I said with a smile as I turned and walked into my house. Before I closed the door I looked at Jasper one last time and saw that she was still in shock from the kiss.

Jasper's POV

     She kissed me. Steven said that this doesn't happen until the 4th date. I must be really good at dating then. Ha, she's so short that I had to bend down for her to even reach my lips. I'll always be the dominate one in the relationship.

     Maybe I should go home now. I've been standing out here for awhile.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I didn't really know what to do for Jasper but I still kinda liked this. I hope you guys like it tho and I hope to see you in the next chapter. Byyyeee👋