Chapter 4

Sway house pov

Have y'all packed yet? Avani screamed in the house saying that we needed to go to the airport

"We're are we going" Payton said annoyed " it's a suprise" plus buy a gift for the person it's a girl and we're not leaving until everyone bought a gift" Addison said

Everyone had there gift and we went to the airport

We finally landed

"Who's gonna pick us up?" Kio, Anthony and Josh said, I grabbed my phone and dealed the number "hey we landed.....okay we waiting at gate 6A... yea me too...bye see you in a bit" I said "so avani she's coming?" Addison said "absolutely" I said

Lauren pov

I know plane food sucks so I went to ihop, Taco Bell, Dunkin and went to Wendy's to buy allot of food for them and I got everyone a Starbucks drink I'm currently at the airport searching 6A.. and then I saw them , they didn't saw me and I run up to avani and Addison and tackled them to the ground... " ahhhhh so nice seeing y'all I said" and they hugged me tighter "Lauren?" A soft voice said "JOSHHYYYYY" I jumped on him and tackled him "awweee Anthony" I hugged him lightly "kioszzzzzzxxzzzzzzxxx I hugged him and as last Payton he grabbed me and hugged me so tight we pulled away and he had tears.. I smiled at him "aweee this so cu—" Addison said but got cut off

"Lauren is that u?" I turned around and saw

Nadia turner

I run up to her and hugged her so tight "omg nads ur hair is gorgeous" I said but got cut of by Annie jumping on me " laur!!!!!!" She screamed

"Guys this are Annie and Nadia wait where are the rest-" "LOLO!!!!" John screamed I turned around and he jumped on me and said "I've missed you—" "omg Johnny" avani and Addison screamed "hiiiiiiii!" John said and helped me stand up and that moment I smacked him in his face and Everyone looked at us." Lauren!!!!!! What was that for" he said "y'all went to Cali without me" Lauren got cut of by Hayden "omg lolo what's up ?" "Hayhay I've missed you too" I hugged him for a sec..

"We got presents for you Lauren.." Addison said "wait who are they?" Annie said confused " this is payton that's Josh that's kio that's Anthony thats Addison and that's avani.." I said they all said hi to eachother "what are y'all doing here I tough y'all would be back next week?" I said confused to the teens "well John here wanted to know why you were crying so we went back cause you weren't picking up the phone and he was scared you would do—" " do not finish that sentence" I said with a mad look..

"What kind of presents?" I said to the other group "well I think Payton can give you his one first" Addison said with a smirk, I looked at Payton and he gave me a hoodie with his name and perfume "my favorite hoodie and my favorite perfume" he said smiling and hugged him and the others gave me their present "well I have something for y'all too... I know plane food sucks so I've got ihop, Wendy's, Taco Bell and Starbucks for y'all!!" They all smiled

We all went to Lauren's house cause Lauren has the biggest house even when she is less popular then her brother her house has more rooms.

Her house.

"Ur house is gorgeous Lauren" Addison said while looking at it "well thanks I have allot of guests rooms I live on my own" I said "wait wheres Carson?" Annie said, "who's Carson" Josh said, "Lauren's boyfriend" Hayden said, everyone looked at me and I had tears in my eyes "well Hayden ex boyfriend.." they all looked at me and then nadia said "what did that fucktard did this time" a tear slipped out of my eye while driving and I said " I don't wanna talk about it" while wiping my tear " I swear to god Lauren if I see that you did—" "JOHN stop talking ur so annoying if you say what I did in high-school then say it to the whole wild world" we came to my house and I just walked out of the car saying "asshole" towards my brother.

I opened the door and you could smell the food so good..
"Well yall can sit there and eat I'm back and just a few minutes picking up some stuff I'll be back in time" I said and they nodded putted there stuff on the couch and everyone started eating.

I started my car and pulled out.
I called Carson saying Brynn and him could come over to my house cause our friends are back.. I went to pick them up, I waited for a few seconds and they came in the car, I smiled and said "hi Brynn!! Hi Carson I've gotta get some stuff is that okay?" They nodded and both smiled "again Lauren I'm so sorry" Carson said I just smiled and said " I got my eye on someone else right now.." he just smiled at me and was proud I made progress on moving on..

I got to the bakery and got the cake and cupcakes and cake pops for snack and we went grocery shopping..

I bought 8 salads I needed to be healthy I bought allot of chips and candy I bought allot of types ice cream and food like pancakes and fruits I then got in the car and then we arrived..

I stepped out of the car holding the cake pops and cupcakes in a box and Brynn was holding the cake and Carson was holding groceries..

We went inside and everyone looked at us while I just smiled and went with them to the kitchen.
"Guys this is Carson and that Brynn" they smiled and said hi "wait car ur dating Brynn?" Nadia said and he nodded and she wanted to slap him but I stopped him "chill nads" I said "no he broke ur ass" I then smiled and said "ima tell you the story soon so you won't be mad" I said she nodded and Annie calmed her down..
"Uhm Lauren is it okay if I invite a friend?" I nodded " more people more friends :)" I said smiling.