Chapter 15

Lauren pov

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in a hospital.. then a nurse walked in and jumped "omg you woke up.." she said scared "uhm hi what am I doing here?" I said confused "you've been in come for a long time sweetie.." I looked confused "how long?" She looked at me nervous and the answer that she gave me made me almost choke in air..

4,5 years..

I've been in the hospital for 4,5 damm years and my body didn't change "wheres my phone I wanna check my Instagram.." I said she handed me my charged phone I looked at instagram and saw Noah..with a girl kissing on his recent post.. I felt sad I tough he loved me.. but 4,5 years I would forgive him I next searched my brothers... omg he asked Mackenzie to marry him.. I'm surely going to the wedding, I looked at Annie her instagram awwe her and Hayden have a whole ass family.. "when can I go home?"she looked at me and said "in a few hours.." I smiled and sat down thinking.. Canada gives me dead flashbacks... I'm going to move..... to LA

After the hours I walked home cause I couldn't call anyone I still had keys I stuck it in and saw a note "hey guys were going back home today hope to see y'all soon xx Avani!!!" This letter is like 4,5 years years old and my friends didn't saw it.. I got to my old room and packed all my bags got my old laptop and charged it and booked a ticket and called my friend charli damelio I know her cause I'm famous and I used to watch her stuff.. I asked her if I could join the hype house she told me I could so I'm joining the hype house!!

I'm on the plane

I landed and searched with a board with my name on it.. I saw one but a group people were holding it..
I walked towards them and said "hi" they all looked at me "are you Lauren?" I nodded and they smiled, some dude took my bag and we got into the car.. then they started introducing themselves.. "hi I'm nessa" a short brunette said I smiled at her "I'm chase I'm charlis boyfriend" I nodded "there more people at home tho" charli said while hugging me "that's fun more friends" I said smiling.. we got to the target and wallmart to buy room decor we got to the car back and we got to the hypehouse, we got inside and nobody was there.. charli grabbed her phone and said "everyone is at the beach so we should go in a hour when Lauren's done packing, they all nodded and I got a room.. I unpacked my stuff and started decorating my room I got some snacks for in a bowl in my room and my rooms done.

 I unpacked my stuff and started decorating my room I got some snacks for in a bowl in my room and my rooms done

I got a swimsuit and putted a hoodie on top.