Chapter 18

Vanessa POV

This bitch is tryna day she dated my fucking crush for almost 4 years! "So you dated my crush for almost 4 years" I said emotionless standing up, she looked at me "ness I'm so sorry.. you were always flirting with him and I tried my best not to ruin your fake changes.." when she said fake changes a tear left my eye "so I was just a simple doll y'all were playing with?" I said with no face expression "Vanessa she already said she's sorry don't be problema-" harmony said and then putted her hand infront of her mouth.. "I tough we were all friends.." I said when I heard my own bestfriend saying that "we are but just let Kyle go!" Brianna said standing up, I just walked out of that stupid house walking towards the bridge.. I sat near the middle.. thinking about everything that I just heard when someone's body slipped next to mines.. I looked up and saw Alex Summerall sitting next to I looked back it myself "Alexis didn't knew it would pissed you off you know.. they just fell in love by time and you weren't there cause you were always with harmony.." he said in a deep husky voice I looked at him.. in his chocolate brown eyes.. and said "yea I messed up too.. I'm sorry I ran off like that.." "it's okay but we need to go back tho.." we both stand up and our faces were inches away and he then kissed me.. I kissed back and I could feel butterflies in my belly.. I then pulled away and he looked the other way and then looked back and said "sor-" I then fast pecked him and fast said "let's go and we started walking and introducing eachother..

Lauren pov

We were all eating out tacos sitting and then we got a tiktokroom notification I clicked on it and my taco felt to the ground everyone looked at me and I stranded up and starting kicking the wall and Payton then picked me up "what happened laur" he said soft calming me down.. I looked at him and showed my phone

Tiktokroom

Looks like the Orlando's, Summeralls, Lueders and the rest of the crew is coming to Los Angeles

Looks like the Orlando's, Summeralls, Lueders and the rest of the crew is coming to Los Angeles.. but for what?

He looked at me nervously "LAUREN!" We could hear Kyle screaming "yea ?" I said he came running towards me and then said "can I stay at the club house or sway cause I think everyone's coming to LA for me" I looked at Payton "sure sure!! Witch one?" He was thinking and then said "sway" I then dealed josh his his number and I asked him and he said yes always.. Kyle started packing.. "WHY does my idiotic brother ALWAYS RUINING EVERYTHING!" I screamed mad..

Noah pov

When I saw that Lauren woke up.. my heart broke.. we never broke up and I feel so guilty.. so I'm deciding to come to the hype house soon to apologize..

Harmony pov

I got a tiktokroom notification i opened it and saw it was a picture of- omg how could she.. I dropped my phone and  had tears in my eyes, everyone looked at me and I grabbed my phone and ran upstairs and then heard the door open I then heard Vanessas voice.. I ran downstairs she was about to say something to me and I slapped her across the face "HARMONY!" My mom yelled standing up "I'm disgusting by you! We're no longer friends! Ur such a slut!" I screamed to her and then ran upstairs..

How could she! First she likes my brother then she kissed Alex and then she talks bullshit about me behind my FUCKING BACK and I don't even hear it from her BUT FROM TIKTOKROOM! I officially hate her! I tough she liked Brody but she liked Alex! The Alex I tough was cute! Well I guess my dream of getting a boyfriend is over!

I sat on my bed and then I got a dm.. from this famous boy named Mason Richards

Hey your harmony right?
Yea and your mason?
Yea I am I just wanted to be your friend :)
Sure! Let's play 20 questions then
Okay okay uhm where your from?
Canada you?
Los Angeles
Oh I'm coming there really soon like in2 days
Great we can meet
Send a picture of yourself right now.
Okay don't laugh I look a mess
I won't I promise!!
Okay

This is meAwwe ur so cute!!Ahah thanks how do you look like?My instagram is a open page :)I mean nowOh SHSHS I looook a messI'm sure not Okay then here's me

This is me
Awwe ur so cute!!
Ahah thanks how do you look like?
My instagram is a open page :)
I mean now
Oh SHSHS I looook a mess
I'm sure not
Okay then here's me

This is meAwwe ur so cute!!Ahah thanks how do you look like?My instagram is a open page :)I mean nowOh SHSHS I looook a messI'm sure not Okay then here's me

I tried to sit nice tho but yea
Your so pretty when ur a mess wth
Ur cute too :)

Me and mason talk for a long time but he had to go help his dad.. I was just laying on my bed when Uncle Carson walked in and closed the door "hey" I said soft "hi" he sat on my bed and then said "why did you called your own bestfriend a slut and all those things?" I signed knowing he would ask that "you see, she first liked my brother.. and when she still liked him she goes and kiss Alex like is a game and then afterward come and talk bullshit about me" I said looking at my uncle "oh I didn't knew that but she said that she already tough that and she has prove that it is photoshopped.." I looked at him "well I don't see prove?" He signed and then said "wait a seconde" after 3 minutes he came back with the slut herself, I rolled my eyes and pushed her past me and walked down the stairs seeing that everyone was now looking at me.

"So you guys-" my mom was about to say and the Vanessa ran down the stairs saying "why'd you pushed me away!" I signed "why not!" She looked at me and I looked away and someone called me, everyone looked at me, I picked up ad said "hello who's this?" "Hey Harmony I'm done I just wanted to hear your beautiful voice" I then realized my phone was on speaker I ran upstairs hearing my dad say "WHO THE HELL IS THAT HARMONY!" I then closed my door "nice ear har " I then looked at my phone and saw greatness "thanks I like your eyes!" Then someone knocked on my door "who is it?" I said and then I heard my moms voice "hunny open up the door I wanna see the guy your talking to" I opened it and then said " this is my mom" I closed the door and then said "mom this is mason!" She looked at him and then said "awwe if y'all were together you've been soooooo cute!!" I felt my cheeks heat up.. "okay okay mom that's enough!" I said pushing her out and locking my door mason and me talked to whole night while I was packing up my bags I fell asleep on face time but I screen recorded it to see what he had said and then I would post it on tiktok..