Chapter 27

Harmonys pov

Sophia called me I picked up and said "did you forgive me I'm so thank—" I heard crying and then someone said "ur harmony Orlando right?" I then confused said "yea?" "Harmony come to the hospital now!" Some guy voice said.. "where's Sophia?" "She's in the hospital just come!" The person hanged up and sended me the addres... omg something happened to Sophia.. I called my parents they called Lauren and Payton.. I then called Easton to come to the hospital and the I ran out of the bathroom screaming "GUYS GUYS GUYS !!" Everyone ran up to me and Kyle said "what's wrong har?" I then teared up saying "Sophias in the hospital.." they all looked at me and I could see that they were tearing up "let's go let's go let's go!!!" I said running down the stairs of the summeralls we hopped in my Jeep and drive to the hospital we came there and a women came up to us and said "uhm hi you can't ran here.." I then said "Sophia Orlando WHERE IS SOPHIA ORLANDO!" I said screaming to her.. before I knew people with cameras where filming us "in room 60f" I then ran everyone followed me and in the hall we saw all her friends sitting.. some were crying some were holding there tears and some were staring at the wall.. "where's Sophia!!" I said they all looked up "in the room but you can't go in.." a really pretty girl said.. I sat and started thinking is it my fault? She left me on seen I get that but what did I do wrong then... then autumn ran in with red eyes and with a really cute dog.. "ur here.." I said standing up she laughed and nodded I grabbed this really cute dog and played with it.. and then something came into me "what even happened" I said standing up with the dog in my hands this boy stands up and then said " she -she started having a panic attack she murmured "I confessed my feelings.. scared to look..just confessed... " and then she couldn't breath she sat down and started crying we tried calming her down and then she fell to the ground eyes closed.. we freaked out and called a ambulance.." the guy said "to who did she confessed?" Alexis said.. "to me.." we then saw a Easton walking up to us with red eyes and with a other dog that looked like autumns... we all looked at him.. then a nurse came up to us asking "are y'all here for Sophia Orlando?" I quickly nodded then she said "she just hit her head a little but she's fine she had a panic attack she's now talking to a person that could help her with therapy she's talking about how she got it.." the nurse said I smiled.. then a man came out of the room saying "so kids who's Easton moormeier ?" We all looked at Easton he rase his hand and the man said "you can come in.." Easton gave the other dog to me and walked in the room...

Sophias pov

I woke up in the hospital then this nurse walked up to and asked me what happened I told her I had a panic attack and that my head hurts she gave me a pill and then a man walked up to me and said I needed to tell him why I got a attack and then said " I confessed my feelings towards Easton moormeier and I think I got heated up cause he didn't react in a minute that's why.." he signed and then soft said "Easton moormeier.." he looked at me and said "have you ever had a panic attack?" A tear came out of my eye "when I was little I used to have those all the time my brother used to help me tru it but now I don't know where he is.." he signed saying "what's his name?" "Joey birlem" I said he read everything he knew and then said "it's it okay if I bring Easton in?" I nodded he then walked out and Easton and him came in... Easton had red eyes.. and then said "how are you soph... I'm sorry for not reacting I was walking with autumn and the dogs I actually reacted but you didn't saw it..." he said I grabbed my phone and opened it and I saw that he said "I love you" I looked at Easton and hugged him and pecked his lips smiling... Easton needed to get out the room I changed in my clothes and I was putting my shoes on on the bed and then someone hugged me... I saw blond hair .. Harmony? I heard the person crying.. I hugged back and the person pulled away.. it was harmony then everyone else hugged me and two dogs walked up to me I smiled and we got in the car while i was eating brownies.. "I'm still so sorry for what I said to you.." Alex said soft.. "Maybe in the future I will forgive you.." he smiled and then we all got to sleep at my house.. I woke up and saw that misses Jessica was here she was making every morning our breakfast... I woke everyone up and we went to the dining table and saw this.