Chapter 16

Johnny Orlando pov

I couldn't believe my eyes when I heard that Lauren woke up.. and I wasn't there.

Kenzie came in the house with the kids I smiled at her and I looked in her eyes I could see guilt.. "Lauren woke up.. and we weren't there" Kenzie said with tears.. I looked at her and hugged her.. Kyle and harmony hugged us.. before we knew there was a knock at the door.. harmony jumped and opened the door and we saw Vanessa harmony's bestfriend, harmony went to the toilet and Vanessa hugged Kyle and Kyle whispered something in her ear what made her blush.. me and Kenzie looked at eachother and then said "something to tell us?" They looked at us and separated there way and blushed nodding no "aww y'all crushing on eachother-" then harmony walked in saying "YALL WHAT!" Kyle and Vanessa looked at her "nothing" they both said fast "I heard mom Kyle don't be innocent!" They looked at harmony and I said "darling he's ur twin don't yell.." I said soft towards her she looked at me and tried catching her breath "AUNTIE LAUREN TOLD ME ITS FINE!" Kyle screamed at her, Mackenzie and me looked at him "auntie Lauren did what!" I said towards him " I kinda talk to her these days.." he said looking down "YOU HAVE HER NUMBER?" Kenzie said with tears "yea.." Kyle said looking at us.. "what do you talk with her about ?" Vanessa said soft.. "a-about allot of things in my life..." we all looked at him, "oh.. do you maybe know were she stays?" I said, he then ran to his room and locked the door.. "what just happened" harmony said looking at us "ur brother knows allot more then us.."

Kyle pov

I didn't know what to say so I run to my room and called Lauren I'm 16 now..

Lauren
Kyle

Hello?
Lauren can I maybe stay with you and la for a while?
Why?
I don't feel allot comfortable with my parents and I think harmony hates me she found out that me and Vanessa have a thing..
Okay, okay you can come I'm gonna book a flight to you as you can stay with the hype house and me!
Thank you sooooo much laur I miss you so much!!
Welcome we have a spare room and can clean and decorate it for you, I know ur taste in rooms!
Thanks laur I'm going to pack my stuff please don't tell anyone !
Okay okay your flight goes tonight on 6:30 pm so be ready to go!
Okay thank you and don't forget to pick me up laur !
Okay ima go and clean up the room and go to Walmart and target bye Kyle see you soon!!
Bye Lauren!

With that I hanged up

I'm going to stay with Lauren!!!!
I packed my stuff and it is 5:00
My parents are gone to uncle Carson and auntie Brynn and harmony went to vanessas house to have a sleep over I ordered a Uber and I was now at the airport "FLIGHT TO LOS ANGELES IS BORDING NOW!" That's my cue I got on the plane and finally I landed I was waiting at Starbucks in the airport Lauren said she would be there.. "KYLE!" I turned around and saw my auntie Lauren I hugged her "omg Lauren I missed you so much!!" She laughed and hugged me tight! "Let's go to the hype house on the way download tiktok! Ur cute so people would simp!!" I laughed and opened my iPhone 11 pro and I reset my phone so that all my numbers go away and nobody could contact me.. I know it is wrong but I need time on my own.. we were in the car and I have tiktok now we came to the hype house and I saw allot of people from my instagram feed "hi I'm charli! That's Addison, Avani, chase and the rest is not here there hanging out somewhere and the others are on vacation!" I smiled and hugged them for a second and let go "Kyle I made ur room and I hope ur happy with it!!" Lauren said excited, I smiled at her and nodded. She opened the door and my mouth dropped..

 She opened the door and my mouth dropped