Chapter 13

Lauren pov

We got to the mall and I told them I needed to buy something extra so meet me at Starbucks in 5 minutes.

I was walking and my phone dinged.

Alexishart try to dm you accept/decline

Who's Alexis? I whispered I sat on a bench and opened my dm cause she is "famous".

Alexis
Lauren

Are you Lauren?
Depends what Lauren?
The freak that has been crushing on my fucking boyfriend.
Who have I been crushing on?
Payton moormeier
Oh so ur the girl in his life?
Yea I am and stay away from him you ugly fat bitch!
He always comes to me and you don't have to curse!
Well my little friend told me ur story I hope u jump off that bridge near by your house!
Who told you..

I have tears in my eyes who could tell my story MY FUCKING STORY to a complete stranger, why would they do that.. I hate my life I hate myself I should just jump off that stupid bridge!

Well u see I'm everyone's best-friend and well everyone told me so if you just don't jump of that fucking bridge Ima tell ur fucking stupid story to the fucking world and you will loose ur reputation.

Why would you do that I don't like him.

Boohoo just jump I know u like him everyone told me ur just a fucking sad depressed kid!

With that I fucking blocked her.. should I really kill myself.. everyone wouldn't care less.. nadia and Annie love me but they would get closer if I wasn't there, Hayden would be more happier if he wouldn't be scared all the time, John would be the only child he always wanted when he was little.. Mackenzie she would be sad but I know she would come to my grave and talk to me so I'm would be thankful for that and I would be there guardian angel in heaven.. and Carson would be sad but Brynn is there for him and Brynn she was a replacement those years for Mackenzie I would miss her I would miss Anthony the most he was like a big brother to me and kio and josh were like the bestfriends I never had and avani and Addison were like the sister I didn't had and Payton can choke in his apology..

I got up from the bench and walked to a shop and bought a little knife.. I got home without going to Starbucks I left them there I didn't want them to care.. I was on my way to buy some cake and stuff cause I love cake and Brynn Anthony and Carson were tryna call me and i didn't picked up..

1 hour later

I was now getting out of my car to get in the house I walked in and everyone was on the council sitting and talking.. Payton saw me and was standing up and said "Lauren!" All the eyes were on me Carson Anthony and Brynn rub up to and hugged me "where were you we search everywhere " Brynn said with tears " I just got some cake.." they all looked at me and I grabbed the cake and brought it to the kitchen.. and walked to my room locked it and shut my window curtains.. there I was sitting on my bed looking at the ceiling thinking that I would die in less then 24 hours I grabbed the little knife and started cutting my wrist a little

Damm I missed that feeling I was satisfied when I saw the blood dripping of my wrist to the floor.. I could look at my own blood for hours.. I started cutting it more and more and I was done it didn't hurt I was happy doing it it wasn't scary at all.. I heard knocking on my door and said "yea?" I then heard "open up!!" It was Anthony.. "oh shit" I said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LAUREN?" I stand up and started cleaning everything "I wanna be alone ant" I could hear the fear in his voice " l-Lauren just don't do something." "Please ant I wanna be alone.. i will miss-" "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" Anthony almost screamed "nothing just leave me alone!" I almost screamed back and then could hear him walking down the stairs i was now sitting on my laptop writing my suicide diary for the last time..

Anthony pov

I walked downstairs.. "where's Lauren" Payton said when he saw me "in her room" I said soft "so what happened those days?" John ask quiete "well-" he got interrupted by tho doorbel we were all confused so josh and kio opened it we heard a man say " 4 chicken tinders and-" then Lauren ran downstairs " and a large sprite with avocado toast and more" the man smiled and handed Lauren her food, she then walked slowly on the steps lifeless and then josh said "Lauren?" "Yes" Lauren turned around and you could see her blood red eyes and her face was red too "omg Lauren what happened?" Addison and avani said to Lauren "nothing.." Lauren said lifeless she then just looked at us "LAUREN TALK TO US!" Carson screamed towards her and she blinked ones to him and then just looked at him with no emotion "there's nothing to talk about" Lauren said lifeless "w-why is s-she t-talking t-the s-same l-like in h-highschool.." Annie said looking at Nadia scared. Lauren softly walked downstairs and whispered something in Annie's ears what made her look so scared she looked at Lauren with so much fear in her eyes. Lauren then walked upstairs slowly but then John stopped her saying "Lauren are you okay?" Lauren smirked at him and said "never been better" she got into her room and locked her door.. I looked at John and he had fear in his eyes he sat on the ground and cried.. Annie sat next to him and cried harder we all just stand there and then Anthony said "what's wrong?" Annie looked up scared and said "you wanna know what Lauren whispered to me?" She said soft and really scared..

"Yea" Mackenzie said soft

"She said this"

"Well the high school depressed lauren is back and better then ever.." Annie said almost crying..

"Y'all forget what Lauren said the a day before she tried to kill herself?" John said scared

"What did she said" kio said scares while Addison was about to cry with Nadia

"The words that I was so scared to hear out of Lauren's mouth where never been better" John said almost losing his balance.

We all looked eachother

That's when Hayden said

"Lauren's gonna kill herself tomorrow."