Chapter 28

Harmonys pov

We were searching Sophia everywhere, we gave up I began to cry my eyes out my mom then said "it's okay were gonna find her" I couldn't take it anymore "ITS NOT OKAY I WAS A BITCH TOWARDS HER AND NOW LOOK!" I said crying harder everyone was looking at me I could feel it.. "what do you mean by that.." Annie said soft "I-I didn't like the feeling of a bestfriend not telling another bestfriend a secret.. I kinda told her 2 days ago to stop talking to me.." I said soft then Lauren screamed "YOU DID WHAT" I cried harder "I-I apologized.." "what did she say?" My mom asked I wiped my tears "she left me on seen.." out of nowhere Lauren screamed at me saying "YOU APOLOGIZED OVER TEXT!" I cried harder "IM SORRY!" I walked up to my room and locked the door and sat on my bed.. what nobody knew was that i have my own secrets too.. when I was crying last night off her I trowed stuff and this charp thing cutted my wrist.. it didn't hurt at all... I wanted to do it again... but I would hurt people by doing that... FUCK IT if they really cared they wouldn't scream at me.. I then did it I started cutting my wrist.. I cleaned everything up and walked downstairs.. Anthony then said "you look pale.." I looked confused and said "oh I might just be a little sick.." I got to the kitchen and Anthony closed the door and walked in he locked the door I looked at him and he said " I know what ur doing and I want you to stop doing it.." I looked at him confused "what do you mean?" I said, "you cut." He said emotionless "b-but h-how d-did y-you—" he then cuts me off "I figured out Lauren did it and I could see at you that you did it stop it! It will not help you in the future you would fuck up your live or maybe loose it you look dead pale... as if ur dying! How many?"  A tear rolled down my eyes.. "9.." he looked at me dead and hugged me I then cried and said "please ant don't tell anyone.." he nodded and said "were gonna find Sophia.. don't worry.." I smiled and grabbed my cake and we walked out I walked to my room and he sat down looking at me and I said " I promise!" He smiled everyone looked confused...

Anthony pov

When Harmony went up the stairs I felt a whole weight getting on me "babe what happened?" Avani asked... I just shake my head I know if I say one word... the truth comes out "you still do it?" Lauren said standing up... everyone looked confused accept me "he does what?" Josh said.. Lauren don't say it don't say it!! "He is keeping a big secret he can't tell and he knows if he talks or say 1 word he will spill the whole ass secret to us." Lauren said looking at me... WHY WHY YOU SAID THAT? Everyone looked at me "has it something to do with harmony?" John said standing up looking at me... I looked at the ground to avoid contact.. "so it is!" Lauren said again.. "tell us Anthony !" Payton said "I-I can't I promised she she-" I then covered my mouth I almost said it... "YOU ALMOST SAID IT:" Kenzie said standing up.... "ant you can tell me alone I wouldn't tell and a weight would be lifted from ur shoulders.." Lauren said soft I nodded and we walked to the kitchen and I locked it and breathed air... "what happened ?" She said seriously "I-I found out h-harmony c-cut.." I said soft... a tear came out of her eyes and she unlocked the door.. I walked after her saying "YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDNT SAY!" She looked back at me "CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS THIS BAD SHE COULD DIE!" I sighed "JUST DONT TELL LAUREN YOU PROMISED!" Everyone was looking at us... "Harmony could die OF WHAT!?" Annie said standing up... I gave Lauren a eye and she said " nothing" and tears came out of her eyes.. Payton hugged her and she cried harder... "Anthony what happened Lauren never cries.." everyone looked at me... I looked at the floor.. "ANTHONY WHAT HAPPENED!" John said coming closer to me... I can't hold it anymore... "HERE YOU CAN KNOW! UR DAUGHTER.." I stopped my track... what if I say she's bi sexual.. if I say she cuts she's in more problems... "she's bi.." I said fast... I then walked to her room and locked the door I then said "har!!" She looked up from her phone.. "I told them.." she looked at me "YOU PROMISED!" "No I told them something else you see I didn't wanna say you cut and all I just told them ur bi.." I looked at her face expression and she laughed "okay that's fine..." I looked at her and then saw this little pride flag in a corner you couldn't see fast... I walked up to the corner and saw rainbows- "wait ur really bi.." I said she nodded.. "yea I liked this girl called Jayden allot.. I like mason but I love Jayden but she doesn't know I exist so that's sad.." I hugged her and she then said "it's fine I have mason.. but I wished I had Jayden.." then someone knocked on the door I opened and it was jenzie with a chocolate cake... "honey we kinda knew you were bi.." Kenzie said.. "h-how.." they signed "ur mom and me we're ones cleaning ur room and we found allot of rainbows and then we found a folder saying 'wanna know if ur bi?' And we found allot more stuff that if we told you, you would get punished ur whole ass life.." Harmony almost chocked "y-you f-found m-my p-poster.." they nodded... "d-did you found the p-pink t-thing?" They nodded "and the electric thing?" They nodded again "omg I'm so ashamed of myself!!" She said.."we're going to the police station everyone is going accept you harmony so ur home alone until tomorrow late!" She nodded and we all walked out... we're going to the police station.

DONT READ THE NEXT THINGS ITS DIRTY GO TO THE ENDING NEW CHAPTER!!!!

⚠️🚧SMUTS 🚧⚠️

Harmony pov

I've waited so long to do this again.. it made me feel so good... I grabbed a box with all my toys.. I set it on my bed and already got pretty horny... I watched everyone going out of the house so I ran back to my room and got a electric dildo.. I plugged it in and started teasing myself with is near my clit.. I started moaning softly.. I then turned it off and putted a finger inside of me and I started moaning.. it felt so good I putted 2 fingers in side and then started to move faster inside myself 3 fingers and I started doing it slowly to hear the wetness I started moaning softly.. I then fisted myself and moaned really hard.. I grabbed the dildo and pushed it in myself thinking it was Jayden.. "j-Jayden.. h-harder.." I moaned and I then started feel more feelings in myself.. I wanted her so bad.. I grabbed My phone and called her number.. she picked up.. "Jayden?" I moaned a little "yea what's up?" "Can you come over fast?" She laughed and said "sure" I cleaned everything up.. and then I saw her I brought her to my room and we sat on the bed "why did I needed to come?" I stand up and walked to my door and locked it and trowed the key in my boobs.. "wow what's happening?" She said "look Jayden I really like you.." I said she smirked and kissed me.. we started making out passionately.. I trowed her on the bed and grabbed my sextoys.. she looked at me and then started undressing herself... I looked at her body and could feel the wetness coming.. she grabbed my ass and said "Bebe is wet for me?" I nodded and she undressed me I was now only in my lingerie.. she bite her lips.. and trowed me on the bed... I grabbed a moisturizer electric toy... and fucked Jayden with it I always wanted to hear her moan... I then heard the best moans ever.. she started fingering me.. I could feel myself coming "i-I'm coming.." she laughed and then putted something on my clit her own pussy.. we started humping eachother it felt amazing and then I said "I'm coming.." I then felt something wet going inside of me.. her tongue.. she started to lick me out.. it felt so good I grabbed her hair and started to push her more in.. I was done and pushed myself on top off her... I wanna explore her body.. I kissed her and started kissing her neck.. she started moaning cse I found her sweetspot.. i sucked her boobs to make her moan more I went down to her clit.. I started teasing her and then I grabbed a dildo without her knowing.. I stuck it inside of her and she moaned so hard.. I started going in and out of.. and I started moaning too and then I started riding her.. she started moaning like a big mess.. "h-harder.." she said looking at me.. I got harder and harder and harder she started moaning saying "I-I'm coming.." I pulled the dildo out of her and blindfolded her.. I started humping her and kissing her.. I then let her sit on my couch and putted her blindfold off and started twerking on her she started to came so I went on my knees and got inside off her while she was moaning.. it hyped me up to go faster and harder.. I started tongue fucking her she stopped me and we started kissing.. we started twerking on each other..

END SMUT⚠️

Well we got showered and decided that she's going home.. I sat on my bed thinking what I just did I cheated on mason with a girl... and closed my eyes and opened it and I was in the hospital... what?

"Hello?" Then a nurse walked in and said "sweetie you woke up.. you were here for 3 days.. your parents found you lifeless on the ground.. and saw you cut a little" I looked confused and said "but I don't cut?" Then everyone walked in... "sweetie look at ur hands.." I looked and saw 1 cut.. "I didn't do that myself... I trowed something on the ground and it cutted my wrist.." I said with tears my mom hugged me.. and then I saw Sophia walking in with her brother.. "hey Sophia.." she smiled and hugged me.. so I've been in the hospital for 3 days that means I never fucked Jayden that means I'm bi but I love mason now.. I smiled bright.. "why ur smiling?" Anthony said "while if I really was here 3 dats that means I didn't did what I did in my dream that means Idk" I said and then saw mason.. I hugged him.. everyone got out of the room and I got to put clothes on..