Chapter 29

Harmony's pov

So I'm officially bi.. cool i was sitting in the car with the rest.. I can't believe I'm bi.. I'm not gonna tell anyone.. I need my own head space I went on my phone to get ahead of tiktokroom and saw it said

Tiktokroom

Jayden bartels the daughter of the Jayden bartels she gave her daughter the same name

Jayden bartels the daughter of the Jayden bartels she gave her daughter the same name.. came out as a bisexual girl.. we stan her ass!!

Jayden came out.... is this a sigh? I don't think so I'm happy with mason he's going back to la in 2 hours we walked in the house and I went straight to my room.. laid on the bed thinking about what I just dreamed.. I'm disgusting.. why did I dream that shit! I mean in the dream I liked it.. BUT why I don't wanna come out bi.. I'm still a fucking virgin... I actually wanna wait till marriage never wanted to get fucked at a 16 year old age!

I'm turning 17 in 2 days with Sophia and Kyle I'm actually really excited

Sophias pov

I got mad at myself when I heard that Harmony was in the hospital when she came out she was thinking like allot.. weird she always talks...we came home and she straight forward went to her room..
"Somethings wrong.." Kenzie said "yea, who should talk to her?" Anthony said, she everyone then looked at me.. I nodded and walked went up the stairs... I opened the door and saw she was just laying on her bed sitting there.. "hey.." I said walking up to her.. she looked at me and smiled.. "how are you?" I said soft sitting on her bed.. "did you forgive me?" I looked at her and smiled at her... "I forgave you since I left you on seen.." I said to her she smiled and I went straight to the point "what's wrong something is definitely up.." I said looking at her... she signed.. "when I was in the hospital I dreamed stuff... and that made me realize something.." she said sitting up.. I looked at her "what did you realize?" "Your my bestfriend promise me you won't treat me differently or would hate me or tell anyone please just don't tell anyone.." she said looking at me serious.. "I promise with my soul I wouldn't tell can I tell it to Anthony?" I said.. she nodded "I'm bi sexual.." I looked at her.."that's really cool me too.." I said smiling.. "wait what ur bi?!?" She said standing up "yea never noticed? Well I am but I'm now more into guys.." she smiled at me and hugged me tight... I walked downstairs.. and everyone looked at me... I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water... and sat there... she's bi? Who does she likes? She has mason? Omg did she dreamed dirty? Omg SHES bi.. everyone walked in when I was drinking my water... "so what happened?" Mason said.. "something.." I said.. "is there something wrong mentally?" Lauren asked "no......... idk if her thing is mentally.." I said... there eyes wide opened.. "wait what! Tell us!!" Kenzie said.. "I asked her to tell someone.." they all looked at me "who?" I signed "Anthony.." I said soft they all looked at Anthony "so could I know?" He said everyone looked at me.. I nodded.. "okay okay then I wanna hear it.." "okay everyone could y'all please go back ?" Everyone got away and Anthony was standing infront of me.. "so I think she dreamed something when she was in the hospital.." he looked at me "she told me she found out more about her sexuality.." he nodded and I said "she told me she's bisexual.." he looked at me and said "how did you react?" I signed "please don't tell anyone.." I said looking down "wait WHAT! DID YOU REACT BAD AT HER? I promise I won't tell.." I was still looking down "I told her I'm bi too.." I looked up and he dropped his mouth.. "ur bi?" I nodded and he just hugged me "I'm happy you came out to me.." I smiled at him.. we walked back to everyone "I told him.." they all looked at Anthony "so we're not gonna know what's wrong?" Avani said soft.. " ur gonna know is sooner or later.." then harmony walked downstairs and then said "guys I'm gonna hang out with a friend" everyone looked at her "what friend?" Mason said standing up.. " fuck off I don't wanna deal with ur shit right now bye guys!!" She said and then walked out.. "wow.." John said.. "what even happened? DID she lost Interesse in me SOPHIA SAY IT!!! ?" He looked at me.. everyone looked at me "I DONT KNOW OKAY!" I said "I'm just gonna say her secret for the best!" Anthony said.... "Ima tell her I tried to stop you!!" He nodded and then said "she's bisexual.." everyone looked at us.. "wait hold up you wanna say she lost interesse in me because of a girl she likes?" I DIDNT say anything "we don't know she didn't tell.." I said "he sat on the counch and started crying.. I signed and called harmony she picked up "har were are you?" "I'm with my friends.." she said muteing it any minute "stop muteting ur shit! Did you lost interest in mason because of a girl?" I said everyone was looking at my face expression "no I didn't I just didn't wanted to deal with his things.." I smiled "good cause he's crying thinking you lost interesse..." everyone smiled and then she hanged up on me and texted me saying "I think I lost it a little but I still like him.." I looked concerned "what's wrong!" Kenzie said "she just texted me saying.. I think I lost it a little but I still like him.." everyone looked at mason he cried "but I love her.." everyone looked at him "YOU LOVE HER.. but her secret.." Anthony said "omg i think I know who she likes in a girl.." I said soft everyone saw it.. "who?" Mason said " I'm not sure... ima find it out.. here tomorrow 6 o'clock deal?" I told everyone they nodded..