Chapter 23

Sophia pov

I was just waiting for harmony to come back to tell her Alex and Alexis are coming.. I'm so excited for jenzies wedding and I'm so excited to go back to La!! I really like Alex he's like nobody else I liked.. Harmony is gone for a while.. I grabbed my phone and opened tiktok and made a tiktok i went to the backyard of the house

I saw this girl looking at me in the Tiktok.. I walked over to her and said "hii" she smiled and said "hi I'm autumn nice to meet you!!" I smiled and said "I love ur name I'm Sophia" she smiled "nice meeting you Sophia!" I smiled "so do you live near here?" She nodded and said "yea were neighbors!!" I laughed "so cool!! Wanna make a tiktok together?" She nodded and we learned this dance and then a boy walked up to us saying "autumn ur coming?" I looked at them and then autumn said "this is my brother Easton" I smiled and said "hi I'm Sophia!" He smiled back and said "you already know but I'm Easton.." he said looking at me.. we stared at eachother and then autumn said "okay okay stop flirting with eachother.." then Alex and Alexis came in out of nowhere saying "who's flirting with who?" Alexis said.. Autumn looked at them and said "them.. and btw I'm autumn nice meeting y'all!!" I looked at Alexis and she smiled but Alex just walked in the house when he heard what autumn said.. "I'm Alexis and that was my twin brother Alex.. I'm going inside bye!!" I looked at them and Easton was still looking at me, he's eyes are so damm pretty- no Sophia stop! "Let's make a tiktok!!" I said "oh I WANNA JOIN IN" I smiled and said "sure"

The fifth tiktok
I was actually really shook cause I only knew him for like 20 minutes and then I accidentally posted it and the my phone died.. "GUYS!!" I said towards autumn and Easton "yea?" Easton said "I accidentally posted the tiktok and my phone died.. there mouth dropped we walked inside the house to my and harmony room we ran inside and Alex, Alexis and harmony were sitting on her bed while we were running searching for my charger.. "what's wrong?" Harmony said standing up.. " I accidentally posted this cute tiktok but I didn't meant to post it!!!" I said screaming, still searching finally found it I opened my phone and I was to late... it was on tiktokroom.. "shit" i said under my breath... jenzie was now standing in the room with hannie looking at me how i was searching I then just stopped I let my phone fell to my bed and grabbed it and walked past everyone and just walked in the neighborhood someone ran after me I turned around and saw.... Easton "oh hey!!" I said smiling "I'm so sorry for the tiktok!!" He said looking sad "it's fine it was really cute!!" He smiled at me and then harmony ran up to us "I didn't knew Alex asked you out.." i sigh "cause he didn't.." she looked at me "then who asked you cause tiktokroom said that it might be Alex look wait wait wait there's another post about you again!"

Tiktokroom