Chapter 34

Sophias pov

Its been a day in the orlandohousehold... I woke up and started choosing my clothes..

 I woke up and started choosing my clothes

I wore this.. I felt like this would be good for today I walked out of my room and saw anniegrace... she looked at me I walked over to her and held her hips... and felt her squeeze it and then it came into me she's wet for me.... she looked really good too

 she looked really good too

It made me a little wet... pink is my weakness... then Kyle walked in the hall  "morningggg" he screams we all walked down the stairs... we started getting breakfast and we all watched a movie... then jenzie and all walked in... "hey guys I found this new movie y'all could watch" she putted it on something and then said "were gone till tomorrow.. so have fun!!" John said and they all walked out getting into their cars... the movies started and someone said "pornography.. let's start with the girlsxgirls" we all just looked at the tv and saw to girls kissing... I looked at Kyle.. he was paying attention and then the thing changed now you saw different girls fucking... "oh look that's a position I don't know." Jayden said... we all looked at her she laughed and you heard soft moans coming from the tv we all looked at the girls fucking eachother... and then other girls fucking came on there... someone paused it... "bruh not if this is gonna make me wet." Alexis say sitting back.. "honestly only live action moans make me wet asf" Kyle said... "well i got a bit wet." Harmony said sitting back... "I was already wet" Annie said... "okay last night was pleasures cause it's always... so what if we all do something that made the other wet!" Jayden said.. we all nodded "okay harmony make me wet!" Jayden said in a demanding voice.. harmony stands up and was with her back facing us and... I think she showed her boobs and started bite her bottom lips... she sat down back and Jayden looked at the ground.. "ahh.. wet" she said soft... "Kyle make me wet." Alexis said laughing... from what I saw Kyle pushed her tight.... "ahhh Kyle stop it I'm wet..." she said holding herself... "Sophia make me wet.." oh so I was making her wet...cool. I sat on her and started humping her and whispering "love fuck me ahh" and I could hear her breath get harder "love ur not making a trip?" I said humping her more... "love Ur not tasting me... ahh!" I all whispered in her ears... I got of of her and she started moaning a little "ahh.. s-Sophia wth... fuck me daddy" she said hard everyone heard her... "hold up what did this chick do?" Kyle said "she humped on Annie and whispered sexy things in her ears" Kyle then said "like what?" I sigh "okay all that I said was 'love fuck me ahh" "love ur not making a trip?" "Love ur not tasting me...ah" that's all I said" everyone looked at me and then Alexis and Jayden and Harmony said "you made me wet for you.." I looked at them "hold up y'all wanna fuck eachother like a 5 some?" I said standing up they all nodded "only girls" Alexis then said " well I'm going to join another time in need to get my test ready.." we all girls then walked up the stairs... to harmony and my old room...