Chapter 44

Sophia pov

I just sat there... looking at his door... he's not coming back... "Were getting him..." lev said and piper and him left... I drove off... I set the camera off... I drove to sway house I remember everyone is there at that place... I came there and texted my mom

Mom can I please stay at Sway tonight Jentzen and me broke up and I'm not feeling great..
Honey, you can always ask me to sleepover at ur friends.. yea you can!!

Thank you so much I'll be back tomorrow..

Okay honey has fun!!

Thank you love you!!

Love you

I grabbed all my stuff and my extra comfy bag and got out of the car... and knocked on there door... I heard people yelling... someone opened the door... it was Kyle... "Sophia... ur okay?" I then cried... "I'm not.." he hugged me immediately... I walked me inside while I wiped my tears... we walked to the living room "Sophia omg are you okay?" Lauren said running up to me... "I'm fine.." I said soft sniffling... my phone then rang... "hello.." I said soft "Sophia where are you?" Piper yelled "somewhere why.." I heard her crying a little "I hope ur okay..." she said and that tone that something really bad happened... "wait... what's wrong what happened..." I asked... "I- uhm.. my parents are divorcing.." she said soft crying "omg no... ur okay?" I heard a laugh "yea I'm fine... can you come over tomorrow?" I smiled "sure " "okay great see you then." She then hanged up... "what happened to you..." Vanessa asked really concerned "check the ending of my YouTube video tomorrow and Kyle I'm staying in ur room tonight!" I said and walked up the stairs I putted my camera on his bed and started talking.. "so uhm guys that happened and Jentzen if you see th-" I immediately cried... "I'm sorry.. it's just..you mean the world to me.. and I'm really sorry..." I wiped my tears... "I'm really sorry..." I said soft.. I then said "uhm see you by the next video..." and for the beginning of the video.. "hey guys so stuff happened at the ending of the video ad please don't give him any hate he doesn't deserve it and uhm yea enjoy the other content.." and a tear left my eye... I stopped filming...I then edited everything on kyles laptop... I then putted on my story "first video in a few minutes..." I then posted my new youtube video and the title was "ordering what the person ordered infront of me/the bream" at the ending of the video you could see everything that happened in the car... and yea... I got a TikTok room notification..

TikTokroom

If you saw Sophias recent and first YouTube video and if you watch till the end you could see that they they broke up on camera

If you saw Sophias recent and first YouTube video and if you watch till the end you could see that they they broke up on camera... hope will be seeing these two together...

Sophiacorlando
I'm really sorry don't give him any hate

Jentzenismymanns
Guys I don't get this... why is Sophia saying she's sorry the whole time when Jentzen came up with the idea and she has been tru so much these days and he still manage to break her? Tf?
- Sophiabirlemisamazinggg
That's so true!
-sophiaorlandooisbeautiful
Yea it's not her fault