Chapter 41

Sophia pov

I walked down the stairs and heard Jentzen his voice and immediately hide "didn't you hear someone?" I think Jentzen said suspicions "oh no but I see you tomorrow with the squad!!" Lev said "yea byeee" and then I heard the door close I walked down the stairs "he is really in love with you soph" Lev said laughing "why?" I asked.. "while we were playing he only talked about you and how you would do it better then me and what you could be doing right now" I laughed... "that's really cute.." we got interrupted by my phone.... I looked at the number but I hadn't have it saved I picked up... "hello?" I said confused "hi is this Sophia Orlando?" The person asked "yea?"I said "okay good. Come to the hospital.. we checked ur blood and I think you might wanna see what I see" what... "okay" and I then hanged up... what if I have something I could die from or worse.... I hold my chest... I let my phone fall and tears escape my eyes.... I couldn't breath... lev set me on a chair and called 911... grabbed water for me.... everything went black in just a second and I heard a loud noise...

I opened my eyes

I saw Lev on my right watching..... "UR BINGE WATCHING IT WITHOUT ME YOU B-" I stopped when I noticed that everyone was on the other side of me.. "buttercup??" I said soft.... and then Finn walked in "forgot your pills?" I nodded "I'm so sorry!! I'm setting a timer!!" I said grabbing my phone.. "no you don't need too..." he said... I nodded "I'm so glad you're okay" Lauren said hugging me and then Jentzen hugged me tight "omg it feels like I live in the hospital now.." I said laughing but nobody laughed with me... " then lev said "she drank her pills but a phone call let her get a attack" he said and then I remembered "oh yea that's true.." dad looked at me "what type of phone call?" I sigh "someone from the hospital called me saying I should come over it was a women wait I could call her again.." I grabbed my phone and called her she immediately picked up "hi Sophia I was waiting for you?" She said "uhm I'm in the hospital room number 6" I said "okay great I'm already coming that way!!" She then hanged up and this lady walked in the room "hey I'm Jenna, Jenna raine." I looked at her "omg you sang my favorite song us!!!" I said excited "yea that's true" I smiled so bright... "So this is the problem... could everyone first leave the room?" She said demanding... everyone fast left... even lev... "okay so you need therapy to talk about ur problem about more stuff that would do you better!!" She said happy "really I need that?" She nodded "I could give you therapy you need to face time me 2 times in a week but if you wanna spill it you can always call!!" I smiled "that would be great!!" She smiled and I wore this

 "okay so you need therapy to talk about ur problem about more stuff that would do you better!!" She said happy "really I need that?" She nodded "I could give you therapy you need to face time me 2 times in a week but if you wanna spill it you can...

I had extra clothes here from yesterday... she gave me all her numbers... I then walked out of the room and everyone looked at me... "well I'm going home..." I said smiling "it wasn't something to do with my health.." I said "okay good need a ride?" Anthony asked "no, I'm good.." I hugged everyone and my dad and he whispered I'll be home soon.. I smiled at him everyone left and lev and me walked like meters off eachother and when no one was watching we ran in another street walking home "I'm glad ur okay.." I smiled at him and hugged him... we came home and I walked to the kitchen... and grabbed 4 muffins for myself.. I was about to walk away when lev grabbed 2 muffins... I gave him a dead eye and walked back into the kitchen and then grabbed cherry's and the muffins and I then walked to the garden.. I went live and talked to fans.. after that I started to try gym moves... I ended my life and face timed my really old friend Stella "hey how are you?" I asked and she smiled bright "I'm coming to la to visit you after like 10 years!!!!!" I screamed "NO WAY!!!!!!" I smiled and then saw my mom "hey mom could my friend sleep over not today but soon?" She nodded "oohhhh more girls in the house!!!!" I smiled bright.. we hanged up and I went to my room and played animal crossing... and then started playing random games "UR PLAYING WITHOUT ME ?" Lev yelled and sat next to me and then he got a call... he picked up and I said "dude ur loosing this game!!" And then lev looked at me... and then putted on speaker "what in the world is Sophia doing in ur house!" Piper said "don't tell anyone.. but my parents adopted her.." Lev said and I heard piper squealing "omg I'm coming over right now!" I smiled and they hanged up I won the game and posted my teaser it's about my new YouTube video I'm posting very soon..

Tiktokroom

Sophia.... posted a trailer for her new YouTube video that is coming out soon... what you see in it is a room with her saying "I got adopted by" and then you see allot of stuff happening.. and one said "I'm not only child" so people are guessing Lauren adopted her but Sophia confirmed she's not a orlando anymore or a birlem so we're really excited to see it..

I hate tiktokroom they always find a way to come back in my life...