Chapter 9

Payton pov

Hayden Was checking on Lauren and came rushing downstairs with her laptop and screamed " I THINK LAURENS GONNA KILL HERSELF" he said with tears and fell to the ground.. and everyone rushed towards him and John said "WHAT WHY DO YOU THINK THAT?" He said worried "she's by the bridge.." we all looked at eachother Nadia started calling Carson and Brynn.. Mackenzie started calling harmony and Kyle... I looked at them and tough . I can't loose her.. Carson and Brynn came in with a worried expression and then Lauren came in we all looked at her and the one thing she could say was "uhm hi?" And then Hayden and Johnny started talking.. Lauren just run up to her room and locked herself in there.. the next day I could hear Anthony and kio talking to her so I went out of my room but they were talking to her from the door.. I walked outside and saw a man infront of Lauren's window I went up to her window and saw that the man already was gone so I looked at Lauren and she was eating and typing on her laptop.. I walked in the house and we all sat on the dining table "guys?" I said the all looked at me "what are we eating?" I said and they were like we ordered postmates and I smiled the man came in and said " yk I've been here today already like 4 times.." we all looked confused "what?" John said " well This girl that lives here ordered around 3 am 9am and like 20 minutes ago food" he said simple "what girl?" I said looking at him "a blond girl I needed to give it to her from off her window.." we all looked at eachother "but why 3 am?" Annie and Nadia Said confused.. " she was on her laptop busy with stuff?" The guy said, then I said "oh I walked past her window and saw her eating and typing as a maniac on her laptop" I said nervous "Annie you don't think she would do that do you?" We all looked at Nadia and Annie, Annie looked so nervous "but what if she's really doing that?.." Annie Said quietly "she ones told me about how she wanted to do it but that was highschool.." Nadia said and a tear came out of her eye "what are you guys talking about " Hayden asked " a suicide dairy" Annie and Nadia said together we all looked at eachother John chocked on his air " A WHAT?! No no no no no.. SHES NOT GONNA DO THAT!!!" John said screaming.. We heard a door open and we could hear someone screaming " Anthony I texted you come to my room NOW!!" That was Lauren's voice we all looked at Anthony "she wanna see Anthony.." they said soft Anthony nodded and ran upstairs and knocked and we could hear Lauren stepping out of her room.. we could hear her saying "Anthony bro can you call Carson?" We all looked at eachother and whispered "Carson?" In no time was Carson in Lauren's room the door was locked and Anthony and Brynn were in there too..