Chapter 38

Sophia pov

I started my vlog "hey guys today I'm gonna hang out with..... the squad and I'm going to change causeeeee.... y'all gonna see ;)"

I wore this

Jentzen and me chose to match outfits

Jentzen and me chose to match outfits... so I then came on camera "okay so today were gonna hang with the squad cause we're hanging today.." I walked down the stairs and filmed everyone "guys so the Orlando's and everyone are here!!! But there going.." Harmony then said "oh no we're staying for a few months!!" I smiled bright and then I heard a knock on the door and stopped filming... I opened the door and saw the squad and immediately hugged Jentzen and said "hey everyone I missed y'all!!" They all smiled and I let them in and I saw everyone looking confused "uhm who are they?" Annie grace said... "there my my friends kinda everyone here is my bestfriend and yea" I said looking down "well hey I'm John that's Kenzie my wife... that's Lauren my sister and her man Payton and there child winter.. uh that's are Anthony and avani.. Addison and Bryce... charli and chase... and the rest is gonna introduce themselves" he said what made everyone laugh... "okay these are my new great friends!! That's Sawyer... that's lev he's pipers... that's piper she's so gorgeous... that's sophie she like so amazing!! And there are more and this is Jentzen my babyyyy" I said smiling and he hugged me from the back... what made me smile at him.. I could hear someone say soft... boyfriend...."awww cuties!!!! Hi I'm Harmony that's Annie.. that's autumn and Easton and this is my ex boyfriend mason and his dad Josh and mom Nadia... and that's Vanessa... that's my twin brother Kyle and that's Hannie and there child's  Alex and Alexis there twins btw And that's
Brynn and Carson and there kids there also twins Brody and Brianna
Maddie And Eddie they had Sadie there leaving in a few cause there recording stuff in Paris
Kio and Olivia have there kids Jake and Anne there also twins... soooooooo and there going to the sway soon..." she said and my mouth dropped "har you just told us a whole ass family tree..... and without breathing..." I said and everyone looked at harmony "it is a gift!" She said and I laughed.. "so Jentzen and Sophia matching clothes I see..." lev said smirking "well I see you and I piper holding hands and whispering stuff in eachothers ears.." and everyone oehhhhed when I said that and they let go.. "so uhm what are they doing here?" I said soft and looked in harmonys eyes with fear... she looked at me and then looked at Annie and a tear fell out of her eyes "they needed to come along..." I looked at Easton and saw that he had tears in his eyes... "soph... I'm still so sorry.." he said I then walked out of the house... he slapped me cause I ruined his rep.... his rep omg..... I walked to target and started buying food... that's what I do when I'm mad I buy food... I bought it and then walked with a bag to Starbucks to but some food... I then thought that I wanted chipotle so I bought chipotle for the squad and then walked back home... I opened the door and I looked at my phone seeing miss calls from everyone "omg... " I then looked away from my phone and everyone was sitting... "oh hey" I said soft... "you can't just walk off like that.." Harmony said "we're you there?" I said looking at her... "we're?" I laughed "when that kid here did something to me bcs I ruined his rep" I said putting all the stuff down... "Easton what did you do?" Harmony said "Sophia I told you that I'm reall really sorry for what I did when it happened i saw how you were hurting and-" I cut him off "I forgave you but I'm still terrified by it." I said serious looking in his eyes... "but whatever uhm squad I got chipotle let's film!" I said trying my best not to break down.. "can we talk?" Jentzen said.. standing up... and then lev stands up and walked to me and whispered to me "I swear to god if he breaks up with you ima beat him.... and btw thanks for the chipotle.." I laughed "thanks for watching out for me but... please if that happen I will beat his ass on my own and welcome..." I said whispering back... he then laughed so hard what made everyone look at him "you.... beat ... him AHAHHA" he laughed hard... I friendly slapped him and me and Jentzen walked outside we sat on a bench... "what's wrong?" He looked at me "do you like Easton?" I laughed so hard "No wth Jentzen!" I said "i mean what's is he from you?" I looked at him "my ex... but we parted ways like so long ago.." I said... he ohh... he then stand up "ur mad?"  I asked "no I'm just sad you didn't tell me.." I looked at him "oh wow... okay then so before I came along who did you like?" I said looking at him... "No one." He said kinda mad... "why are you mad?" He asked me.. "I'm not you are!!" I said standing up... "look Sophia I was just asking something and now we're fighting?" I sigh "but you asked me a question that is such a asshole question." He now looked really mad "so I'm a asshole?" He said.. "no ur not I just found the question like that!" I said "I wouldn't date a asshole!" I then said "so you wanna break up?" He asked looking mad and sad "hold up you wanna break up?" I said looking at him... "I asked you first!" He said sad... "I don't..." I said and then walked inside the house... "what's wrong?" Piper said standing up.. "I-I..." I couldn't say anything... and I run to my room crying... I locked the door...