Chapter 52

Sophia pov

Everyone was talking... I was just sitting there... I'm so bored then someone sat next to me soft said "sorry that I couldn't save you also that night.." I looked up and saw Daniel I laughed "well that would of been nice of you." He smiled... "so ur bored aren't you?" He asked soft for only me to hear... "yea I am... oh ima do something fast in my room.." I said standing up and he nodded... I walked out before I could walk out someone said "where's Sophia?" And I just walked out fast and ran to my room... I grabbed my laptop and saw that allot of people like business people are sending me stuff.. I sat on my bed and decided to take a cute picture to post it...

I was now laying on my bed stil had my glasses on... I'm gonna evening swim later.. but for now I decided to sing some songs... we have a piano in the hallway so I grabbed my camera and set it there... I started it... and started the piano... my mom my real mom used to put me on lessons... I sang chills

Lev pov

We were all talking when I heard the piano... "uh who's using the piano" and then I heard the most precious voice singing everyone could hear it... "is it....no way" and then you heard this part.... am I loosing my mind? Or is this a goodbye? even though
That I try..... I still get chills... "her singing is amazing..." Lauren said... and then it was silence... and you could hear crying.. I immediately stand up... and said "ima check.." I walked out and looked only with my head. And saw her crying a little I softly walked up to her... "are you okay?" She immediately looked up and wiped her tears "I'm totally fine.." she fast grabbed all her stuff and putted her glasses on "you know you sang amazing.." I said looking at her "you heard that.. oh" she said soft... "ur okay?" She nodded... "here sit... ima play the piano while you sing.." I sat down and she was still standing I started playing and she started singing soft... when she started feeling it she started over again... "slick wit, lip lick, and we sleep in our skin... fast as I give in... I'm into you.." she sang...

I think it's a original from her but I just went in with the piano she sang so precious... "trynna find where you're head is but I'm loosing myself in the process you bad for my health." I think she made this song... cause if her feelings maybe towards Jentzen... her eyes where closed while singing it so beautiful the camera was still filming... while she was singing everyone walked in soft... she started singing soft "you come see me only when I ask first,when you kiss me... do you wish it were her?" She sigh and song softer but you could still hear her "the best at being the worst.. but, fucksake ,I'm already yours..mm sad to say, I'm already urs... ohh" I stopped playing... I looked at her her eyes were still close.. she breathed softly and when she opened her eyes a tear came out of it.. I immediately hugged her saying "I'm proud you found ur voice back here.." I could hear her sobbing a little... we pulled away and I putted her glasses away and wiped her tears and gave her glasses back...

After a few... I was still thinking that's song is totally about Jentzen but how did she got lost...

We were all sitting in the Living room except soph she's trying to find her old stuff
"That song tho.." I said and piper nodded "it's totally about-" stella shut her mouth when Emily skinner gave her a look saying "don't tell our she kill us.." I looked at them and stand up saying "y'all know!" Stella immediately looked down... and Emily looked away... "omg is it about" she whispered something to Stella and Stella laughed "how'd you found out"  she said to piper... I immediately looked at piper "someone tell me cause I only have one name in my head!" I whispered Jentzen to piper and she laughed "you guessed fast"  she said... "jenzie how was Sophia with y'all?" I asked.. "she was Sophia amazing wonderful... but one thing... was wrong... I remember that something awful happened and Sophia kept this really big secret from us.." everyone looked at Kenzie "what secret?" I asked "we still don't know I think it's bothering her.." John said "so no one knows the secret." And then I saw a flinch coming from Annie grace hitting playfully Harmony what made her look at Jayden and Kyle and what made Kyle look  at Alexis and back... "so annie grace, harmony, Kyle, Jayden and Alexis..." Anthony said.. "shut up Anthony you know it too." Harmony said standing up "oh is it the thing she told me in the kitchen?" She nodded "ohh yea but everyone already knows right? Maybe she's keeping another secret?" I was so confused "what does everyone knows about her?" I said confused... "that she's- here... hi Sophia!!" Kyle said fast waving... "uhm hi? So uhm wheres mom?" She asked me "oh brunching with the Mendozas..." she nodded saying "can anyone bring me there later ?" I looked a little confused "why?" Piper said "wanna see my friends that's not wrong right?" She said while putting her hand I her hair "but were you friends?" Sophie said "mhm. Anthony?" He nodded "in 30 please?" He nodded and she walked out smiling "she's bi." Harmony said fast. "Oh but I could already tell she was." I said sitting back "wait what? How?" Jentzen said standing up. "If you go inside her room you see her aesthetics on the wall when she was in a coma I was looking in her room and found this one special aesthetic and also other stuff I probably shouldn't say." I said looking away... "wait maybe that's her secret..." jenzie said "what?" Jentzen said sitting down "the other things Lev doesn't wanna say maybe those are the secrets she's keeping away." Kenzie said everyone was looking at me and then Sophie said "what even was the special aesthetic." I laughed "it said be proud be strong like me I'm scared to say I'm bi" everyone ohh "what's the thing you don't wanna say." Chase asked "so uhm I don't really think it's comfortable for me to say it... she probs should say it on her own... it is hers so I really don't feel comfortable to say.." I said looking at the ground... "just tell what you found you don't have to say what was in it." Harmony said I sigh "I found her diary" and then Sophia walked in with something in her hands and said "Anthony let's go" and then avani said "I'm coming with I want Starbucks!!"

Sophia pov

I know what Lev did.. he read my diary... so I care... not really no it's just stupid... I decided to bake something are make something.... after that Anthony and avani got with me... we were in the car when Anthony said "you can always tell us everything you know.." I nodded when we got there I immediately switched my mood "okay so I know that lev had been in my room and that he has found my diary and I don't really care what he read but everyone can know what he read cause do I care? No I don't. And why would I tell you something when I lost the last name orlando because of you? And you know I hate being so distance to everyone but I guess that's how life works. And I'm positive you guys are gonna tell everyone what I just said and do I care? NO! So I'm sorry talking like this to y'all but.." I then putted a audio on while grabbing my stuff and the audio said "it is what it is" and I hopped out of the car.

And walked to Katie's house cause I didn't wanted to bother to go to alexas I knocked and jack opened.. and I hugged him and handed him my chocolate cake while walking in he told me everyone is at alexas so I walked in the house from the kitchen door "oh hey Sophia!!" Lori said "hiiiii" I said smiling...