Chapter 33

A little bit dirty so if ur holy you need to ignore this i wrote this with almost my eyes closed cause I didn't wanted to sin this much by doing this but you can just scroll away and all cause some things aren't dirty and all :)

Sophia's pov

I was coming back to Canada today to surprise the Orlando's.. I'm going back to la in a few days I'm staying at the Orlando's for a week... Kyle knows about everything.. I was now at the airport in Australia I sat in my plane seat... and this boy sat next to me... "hey" he said smiling at me "hii" I smiled to him.. "I'm Austin.." he said looking at me "omg I've seen you on my instagram... on the page of...... Annie grace right?" He smiled and nodded "ur a fan?" I smiled and said "noooooo I'm not.." he looked at me "wait ur not but you know Annie grace?" I nodded "I'm Sophia birlem..." he looked shocked at me "omg Annie talks so much about you.. you were a orlando a few years ago right?" I smiled "how does she talks about me?" He laughed "she has like this huge crush on you.." I looked at him. "Oh she's bi?" He nodded "yea she is and it looks like ur her girl crush.." I smiled "she's really pretty too.. if I had a girl crush I would crush on her.." I smiled "well because ur not a fan... I'm also bi.. but I mostly like boys.. but sometimes I like girls.." I smiled at him "hope you find the one soon!!" He smiled at me "well I'm gonna sleep we're you staying in Canada?" I asked "oh at the Orlando's..." I smiled bright "ahhh!! Me too" he smiled brighter and we slept... before I knew it we both landed... we were walking out of the airport.. "wow it's Been such a long time since.. I've been here.." I said... we then saw a taxi... before we knew it.. we were standing for the Orlando's house... "it haven't changed a little.." we walked in the house... and it haven't changed Austin's brought me to Annie's room it had 3 beds I claimed the middle bed.. I unpacked all my stuff in this closet

But it looks allot more bigger then this

But it looks allot more bigger then this.. someone then walked into the room... it was Annie grace she looked at us and screamed... and hugged us both.. I hugged back and smiled a her... "omg... HEYYYYYYY" she said hard.. she handed us both tacos and all.. "thank uuuuu love" I said while opening the tacos.. they both looked at me.. I looked up and said "what?" Then Annie said "n-nothing.." I looked confused and then Kyle walked in the room kissing Alexis... they were still kissing and then I said "mhm... were here too.." they fast pulled away.. and both looked at me... with shocked expression "SOPHHHHHH!!!! " Alexis walked over to me and hugged me really tight I smiled and Kyle just smiled at me... we all sat on the beds and talked and then we heard a door slam we all looked at eachother and saw harmony's room door slamming... we all walked in and saw harmony kissing Jayden.. "wow" Kyle said what made them pull apart... "omg har I'm so sorry for doing that.." harmony looked up and saw me and screamed she hugged me and then hugged Austin... "omg I never ever tough in my whole life you would even come to Canada after the incident..." I smiled at her and then I saw that Jayden didn't had a shirt on only a hemt... and harmony's hair looked a mess "y'all were making out..." I said pointing to their things.. they quickly putted things on and everything.. they laughed awkwardly.. "can y'all make out again it looked sexy asf!" Everyone looked at the person who said it.. "really Kyle?!" Harmony said Kyle nodded seriously "let's give the people what they want love." Jayden said.. I looked at them... with open eyes and harmony leaned in and they started making out... harmony laid Jayden on the bed and started humping her... she started moaning... I felt turned on by it.. the movings they made... I couldn't look away... before I knew it they were masturbating each... they started pleasuring themselves... we all couldn't look away... there moans.. there movements... everything just ughh made me soooo wet... harmony looked at Jayden.. Jayden nodded and before I knew harmony stuck her fingers in Jayden.. Jayden held her head back.. and started moaning like hell... it made me soooo wet... then harmony went faster I wanted to feel it too... I wanted to feel the pleasure... I wanted to moan.. I moaned a little and everyone looked at me... Kyle grabbed Alexis hand and walked out to his room and locked the door... Austin just sat on a chair looking at them fucking like it's porn... I looked at Annie and grabbed her hand and walked into the other guest room I pushed her in and locked the door... I looked at her "let me guess daddy's wet?" She said in a sexy way..  it turned me on wayyy more... she looked at me and bit her lips... "fuck me daddy.." she said moaning for me..