Chapter Two

Shiv Pov

Monday came very soon sighing I switched off my alarm in the phone... I got up took bath did my hygiene routine in bathroom and got dressed for my work... I came out of my room seeing the hall empty I realised that Amy is still sleeping and I made my way to kitchen to make my tea and breakfast... Yes I am tea person I prefer tea than coffee most.. Sipping into my favourite tea I thought about my job in my company.... When I started working in sorades Inc has an personal assistant first two months were so hectic with so much work left pending because of the previous P. A. didn't do any good work...

To top it of my boss the ceo of the company is cold arrogant bastard giving me hard time with his bipolar attitude and mood swings... Every time he snaps at me or give rude comment on my presentation making me hurt and finch at the beginning of the job.. Later I got into the routine and managed everything not giving him any chance to snap or comment at me... Thats how i survived in this company for almost three years keeping up with my patient and calm level...

Finishing my breakfast I cleaned the kitchen counter and made my way to Hall grabbing my bag locking the door i walked to my car... My car is Honda WRV which is in nice matte black color.. I drive to my office regularly.... Perks of working in the international company that I get good pay too.. I parked my car and made my way to the entrance where I see James our company guard waving at me... Hi James how are you??? How is your weekend I asked him..

Hello miss shiv I am good had a good weekend how was yours?? James replied... Its good James got a go see you later I said and walked to the elevator pressing the top floor button... As the elevator open I am greeted with miss blonde.. Yes she still works here surprisingly though she is not bad except for her bitchness... I placed my bag in my table then went to pantry to prepare coffee for my boss...

This has become my routine in the company to prepare coffee for the ceo  and taking care of food to clothes dealing his personal shopper to prepare his suits and Also working with his housekeeper making sure his food is served properly not to forget handling his whores sorry his girlfriends.... Let me tell you this Mr. Dimitri sorades is a complete playboy and womanizer who is known for his way for using women's like tissue paper....

The hardest part of this job his handling his girlfriends after spending single night with them he literally throwout the women's with money or some jewellery which I usually buy for him.. Trust me in my office cabin I have an locker with jewels so that I can give that to his girlfriends.... Some times I have hate mails and letter from his girlfriends and also too much drama acting of his girlfriends saying how he broke their hearts....i have seen it all and to top of I have to handle all this mess too... Fuck my life!!!

Carrying the hot coffee and my ipad in my hands seeing the clock ten seconds before it hit 9'0clock... I make my way to the ceo door and knocking to let him know.. I hear an puzzing sound let me know that I can go in.... Here go nothing.....