Chapter Fourty Nine

Shiv Pov

Next few days went really fast completing the pending work and going around attending meetings with Dimitri….. By Friday evening I was so tired and want to enjoy my weekend…. Amy and I had already made plans to meet on Saturday which I didn’t said to Dimitri…. I am planning to tell him at dinner tonight……surprisingly Dimitri agreed to let me drive on my own to work but not in my car….. He freaking took my car and gave me Mercedes C65 AMG….. I was pissed off at first but he said it is for my safety in the end I took the car…… atleast I am driving on my own which is good I thought….. I was so engrossed in my work didn’t heard Dimitri coming to my cabin….. I think its enough of work for this week agapi mou he said I looked up from the file and saw him standing…. I checked the time it was ten past six clock…. Fuck I didn’t know the time went fast….. Let’s go he said waiting for me….. Yes I said getting up grabbing my bag…..

We both went down to the parking I went near to my car and looked at Dimitri…. Let me drive today Dimitri said… I gave him the car keys and opened the passenger door got in….. We reached his penthouse I went to our room got freshed and came to kitchen….. I saw Dimitri already started cooking in the kitchen…. You know I was going to cook today I said looking at him….. Its fine agapi mou he said shrugging his shoulder…. This man is something else sometimes he understands me so well…. I wonder why I never saw this side of him I thought in my mind…. Let me help we both can cook I said asking Dimitri what to do…. Chop this vegetables for me he said…. I started cutting those vegetables… it took us around 45 minutes to cook dinner…. We both sat down on dinning table started having our food…. I am going out with Amy tomorrow I said looking at him…. What?? He said glaring at me….. Its been six weeks Dimitri I want to spend some time with my friends and you should do the same I said sighing….

I wanted to take you out for dinner tomorrow he said annoyed…. We can still go for dinner tomorrow I said smiling at him…. Dimitri looked at me stunned but you said you made plans with Amy he said…. I did but that is till evening we are going to do some shopping and grab some lunch I said smirking at him….. Ok fine I will pick you from your apartment he said…. We both finished our dinner cleaned the dishes…. I went to bathroom took hot shower and changed in my pj’s….. I saw Dimitri sitting in the bed I stopped keeping pillow between us…. There is no use keeping those pillow every night Dimitri throw those pillow away we both end up cuddling with each other….. Next morning I felt someone pulling my blanket away…. I pulled the blanket and covered my face it’s freaking weekend I want to sleep…. Again I felt my blanket being pulled I angrily huffed and sat up to opening my eyes I saw Dimitri sitting in his suit…. Good morning agapi mou he said grinning at me…. I glared at him angrily pouting for disturbing my sleep….

I made breakfast and I am going to office to complete some work he said looking at me…. It’s weekend Dimitri why are you going to work I yawned stretching my body…. What to do my girlfriend is having day out with her friend so I am going to work he said pouting sadly…. He looks so cute while I smiled at him…. Go back to sleep I am leaving he said kissing my forehead…. Bye Dimitri I said pulling my blanket…. I woke up after two hours did my morning routine I wore my black Jean with white tee and jacket today…. I went to kitchen and had my breakfast then left the penthouse driving to my apartment... Reaching my apartment I saw Amy waiting I pulled my car near her she looked at me in awweee….get in Amy I said looking at her stunned face….. She got in what the fuck??? Amy said looking at me….. I know what is she thinking how I got this car…. Dimitri gave me this car I said driving towards mall… you need to explain bitch Amy snapped…..

I told Amy what happened and why I am driving an luxury car….. By the time I finished she said wow he is so protective….. Try over protective I said annoyed knowing his bodyguards are following me in safe distance….. We both reached mall Amy started pulling me to shops…. Next two hours we both went to lots of shop trying some dress and shopping….. I told Amy about the date tonight she screamed happily pulled me into some shop…. We entered into an nice boutique which had beautiful dresses…. We are going to get an perfect dress for your date tonight Amy said winking at me….. I groaned knowing she has some plan in her mind which I am sure Dimitri is not going to like….. Amy made me try different dresses…. Amy I am so tired for god sake I said irritatedly….. No we have to find the dress for you she said searching in the racks….finally Amy said pulling an dress….. Try it she said giving the dress pushing me to trial room….

I wore the dress and looked in the mirror it’s an dark mauve bodycon dress showing of my curves perfectly….. I came out of the room to show the dress I heard an grasp…. Turning I saw Amy looking eyes wide you are taking this dress Amy said stunned….. I bought the dress we paid the bill and went to food court….. When we were walking I heard someone calling my name turning I saw matt walking towards us…. It’s been six weeks since I saw him after that night….. Shiv I am sorry listen to me matt said tensed…. I looked at Amy I will meet you In the food court I said….. Amy left leaving me along with matt….shiv I am sorry I really am fuck I know I messed it up badly matt said…. Matt I said calmly looking at him…. Where were you I was looking for you he asked worriedly….. Matt you cheated on me I said calmly I saw him stiffened taking an deep breathe…. I know it was an mistake I was drunk he said apologetically….. I will do anything for you to forgive me shiv please he said I could see he is genuinely regretting his mistake…..

I forgive you matt but we can’t be together we are never meant to be I said calmly I can see relief in his eyes turned into sad….. Why?? I am sorry shiv give me one chance he said…. Matt we are never meant to be together you know that too I said looking at him…. Fuck I know I messed up badly but please he said sadly…. Matt that night the women you met she was paid to seduce you I said looking at him…. What??? He said his expression turned shocked….. It was an trap matt that my boss set it up and you perfectly fallen into it I said his expression turned shocked to anger…. Why?? What it has to do with your boss he asked angrily….. I told him what actually happened that night and afterwards too…. I didn’t told that I gave Dimitri an chance or about Greece I know if I told him the whole truth it will be disaster…. Besides we are not together I thought…. Matt listen what happened to us was not right you also made mistake that night I said calmly….

I don’t want us to part like this I like you as friend matt I said looking at him…. I can see angry, hurt and sadness in his eyes…. He looked in my eyes and said I love you shiv….  I grasped at him shocked I am sorry matt you hurt me even if its an trap you could have walked away I said sighing….. We had good time when we are together you do know we are not meant for I said looking at him….. I know but I am really sorry for hurting you matt said cupping my cheeks…. I know I have no rights but can we atleast remind friends he said sadly….. Yes matt I said smiling at him…. Maybe you will find someone who is meant to be yours I said….. Maybe he said giving me an sad smile…. I have to go or Amy will kill me I said smiling…. Good bye matt I said looking at his green eyes….. Good bye shiv matt said softly….. I let the breathe I was holding after walking away from him…. I never expected him to fall for me soon now I feel bad for what happen to him….. Fuck I reached the food court saw Amy waiting for me….

I sat down in chair Amy looked at me and said spill…. I sighed and told her everything I am feeling bad for matt Amy it was Dimitri fault I said sighing…… he is also equally responsible for what happened shiv it’s ok what you did is for best Amy said looking at me….. Come on I am hungry I said….. Yeah let’s eat Amy said…. Rest of the afternoon went fast in mall then we left to our apartment….. I got ready for today’s date with Dimitri while Amy helped me…. All the while I thought of matt and Dimitri….. Am I doing the right thing fuck Dimitri kidnapped me for christ sake…. Yet I am giving him an chance…. But in this past week’s with Dimitri I saw an different side of him….. I thought how Dimitri made me feel in these weeks I could still feel tingles every time I thought of his kisses…. I sighed looking at mirror I saw myself in the dress I know I am not perfect or his type… but will it work between us my mind went back to the past weeks where we stayed together practically lived together i looked those times we cooked together talking….. I heard the door bell ring knowing Dimitri is here I looked at myself in mirror finally before leaving…. I opened the door and I saw his beautiful blue eyes looking at me with so much emotions that’s when I realised something……

Please do vote and comment......