Chapter Thirty Five

Shiv Pov

Standing outside the tall building which I have been working for three fucking years.... Too bad I walked inside the lobby didn't even giving an look to others.... Reaching the top floor I went to my cabin looking around sadly i have to leave this place.... Clearing all my personal stuff I packed in carton I didn't have much stuff here so that's good..... After that I went to that sorades cabin raised my hand to knock.... I took deep breathe putting my blank face I walked in I saw him sitting in his chair looking at me..... I walked near his table and gave the letter I was holding in my hand..... He looked the letter and me if thats your resignation letter I won't agree it he said with blank face.... Who the fuck asked for your permission I said looking at his eyes coldy..... Mind your words ms.shiv I am your boss he said coldy.... I snorted coldly.....

You are my boss really is that so you are an arrogant bastard who don't know how to treat the people who work for you I said snarled angrily..... I quit I don't care about your fucking permission and I am leaving is that clear I snarled at him..... All the while he looked at me waiting for some expression i wont give you any satisfaction for what you did I thought..... You fucking take an step outside of this cabin and see what happens he threatened me.... How dare he threatened me..... Then we will see what happens I said smirking coldy at him..... He immediately called Mark who came to the cabin in few seconds..... Mark make sure ms.shiv do not leave my cabin he ordered mark..... Mark looked stunned at us looking for what the fuck is going on......

One touch at me Mark I will fucking rip your hands off I snarled at Mark..... Mark gulped seeing my cold eyes.... What is going on here shiv Mark looked at me expectedly then to sorades.... Why don't you ask him Mark I said pointing sorades...... Dimitri??? Mark questioned.... Ms.shiv is giving her resignation letter which i am not accepting Dimitri said looking at mark.... Why are you quitting shiv is something wrong mark asked worriedly.... Ask him he will tell you what the fuck is wrong i snapped at mark.....its nothing mark she is overreacting for an small issue Dimitri said looking at me.... He did not say that small fucking issue..... Overreacting is that so you asshole after you fucking manhandled me in the party and kissed me without my permission you are saying small issue I fumed at Dimitri..... Mark eyes widened stunned he looked at Dimitri after hearing what i said...

Ohh wait the best part is yet to come I said gritting my teeth.... Mark and Dimitri looked at me while Mark looked worried and he looked with little fear..... He fucking set up an bitch to ruin my relationship with matt I said Dimitri turned white hearing my words.... And you know the best part that fucking asshole matt fell for it and cheated on me I fumed angrily..... What are you talking about I didn't do anything like that Dimitri snapped turning blank face..... Are you sure that you didn't do anything I looked at him in his eyes..... Dimitri gulped seeing my eyes no i didn't he said coldly....

I pulled my phone sending an text after few minutes a person entered the cabin.... Seeing her Dimitri turned pale while mark looked confused..... Let me introduce you to nina she is working for Ethan Mccoy Club I said in cold tone....shock was visible in Dimitri face.... Why don't you tell them who hired you Nina I stressed each words..... She looked at me scared Mr.sorades and ethan hired me to seduce a guy named matt Nina said..... Mark looked stunned at Dimitri.... Leave Nina I said she hurriedly fastly.....

(Sunday night)

After getting out of matt apartment my eyes tear at the what just happen.... But other part of me screamed in anger and rage.....although I didn't love matt I liked him but he turned to be an stupid jerk..... I waited in the entrance for few minutes waiting for one particular person.... I saw the redhead running hurriedly through the entrance..... She stopped looking at me scared she started saying listen women..... I cut off her by holding my hands..... Listen bitch I don't want to hear your silly excuses I snapped at her coldly while she flinched..... Tell me who hired you I said shocking her.... No one hired me it was an mistake she started stuttering.....

Club dark mist you work there as an waitress I said looking at her.... Tell me who hired you or else I will make sure you will never get job anywhere I fumed at her..... I Looked at the girl who is  scared shitless at me it was Mr.mccoy and his friend who paid me to seduce this guy she said scared..... Fuck fucking hell matt fell into the trap.... That fool I thought he is different from other men's but he just proved me wrong..... Fucking bastard i clenched my hands angrily..... Give me your phone number and address i will text you an address you will come and see me there tomorrow I snapped at her..... Scared she told her details quietly....

And Nina don't fucking try to run i will fucking kill you I said angrily turned around and started to walk..... I am sorry I guess he don't deserve you Nina said quietly.... Turning around I raised my eyebrow at her..... Although it was hard for me to seduce him in the end men will be men Nina said..... And you let an men to decide who you fuck I said coldly.....i am sorry i really i am nina continued.... stop it nina don't let any men dictate your life and about matt I don't love him now i don't give an fucking shit about him I said coldy and left....

(present)

How could you do that to her Dimitri mark growled at him.... Yes i did but how did you find out Dimitri snapped back.... You think I am stupid or what I doubted you will pull some stunts but i never thought that you stood this low i snapped at him...... I saw some guilt in Dimitri eyes which is replaced by blank look.... Who am I kidding this fucking asshole never regret what he did I laughed in my mind.... Matt being an fool just felt into it how can I forget he is also an fucking men who couldn't stop himself whoring I said pressing each and every word.... I quit and if anyone of you try to stop me you will see the worst of me I said with blank face.... Good bye sorades and go to hell you bastard I screamed and left.....

What is going to happen any guess????

Please do vote and comment....