Chapter Thirty Seven

Dimitri Pov

After shiv stormed out of my cabin leaving me and Mark along.... What the hell Dimitri mark snapped at me..... Why did you do that??? He asked angrily..... Because she is mine and I can't let that bastard take what belongs to me i snapped at him.... Do you love her mark asked shocking me... Do i love her fuck I don't know but i do feel something strong for her..... I don't know i said the truth..... Mark sighed can you imagine her living with someone else mark asked making me angry.... Fuck no i wont let any fucking bastard to have her I growled at mark...... You do know you messed it up you know Mark said..... Heck I thought she won't be able to figure it out but she did i said sighing.... This whole plan is to make them separate without her knowing my involvement..... But that damn plan failed......

Who the fuck gave you this stupid idea mark asked amused..... Damn it I don't know how to fix this now I said rubbing my head..... The great Dimitri sorades doesnt have any solution for first time mark taunted me..... Fuck you think I have solution for everything that women is an mystery i snarled at him..... Mark chuckled its true you are Going to have hard time convincing her..... Let her cool down sometime Dimitri mark said making me agreed.....after that mark left my cabin making me think about lot of thinks..... Fuck I tried to concentrate on my work but I couldn't in the end I left my office early when to my penthouse..... Whole night I thought about what to do how to apologise to her.... Damn I don't even know anything about her much.....

Next morning I got ready i drove to her apartment buying some rose bouquet..... Knocking at the door I waited for her.... When door opened I saw  an girl with brown hair and green eyes scowling at me.... She tried to close the door but I put my foot stopping her.... What do you want??? she snarled.... Where is shivani??? I asked irritated.... I don't know you asshole she snapped at me... What do you mean you don't know she lives here right i asked her confused.... She did until she left because of you asshole she fumed at me..... Where did she go??? I asked worriedly.... Fuck I shouldn't have given her time fucking hell.... I don't know even if I know i won't tell you now get out you bastard she gritted.....

Getting into my car I called Mark asking him to find shiv while I drove to my office..... Fuck she can't leave me you did an wrong move agapite mou.... Wait till I find you I drove fast reaching my office... I hurried to my cabin while Mark following me behind..... What happen Dimitri Mark asked.... She is gone i said gritting my teeth..... What the hell?? mark asked stunned..... I don't know where she left mark check all the bus, train and flight schedule I said to Mark..... Whole day went mark and me trying to find her.... Hell that women even switched off her phone making us not find her...... I stayed whole night in my office cabin I couldn't sleep until I find her..... Next day morning our search came to deadend fuck.... There was not even her name in passenger list of flights.... We already checked bus and train which Is also deadend..... I don't think she is in new York that damn smart women.....

I checked every passenger list from Monday to now Dimitri her name was not there mark said sighing..... I walked to the glass window of my cabin looking at the whole city.... Where the hell is she I thought all the sudden something came in my mind.... Did you checked any private jet that left in these two days I asked Mark shockingly..... Mark made an call to check..... After few minutes he got an call i was waiting for him to say that we got some lead.... There is only one private jet left from new york on Tuesday morning Mark said making stunned..... Who owns the jet mark I asked him.... The name he said making me growl that fucker I am going to kill him.... I immediately told Mark to prepare my jet it seems we are going to Italy.....

Landing in the private air strip in Rome I walked out of my jet getting into the car... I already called that bastard letting him know.... My car reached the tall building augustus Inc owned by that asshole Sebastian augustus.... Sebastian and me were childhood friends we grownup together.... But to the world they never saw us interacting together media believed we both hate each other...... Hell that far from truth it's was that fuckers idea to separate shiv from her stupid boyfriend..... I am going to kill that bastard but right now I have get shiv from here.... Sebastian already called me letting me know that shiv is in her cabin.... I never thought she would take job from him..... Walking towards his cabin i opened the door..... Shock was visible in her face when she saw me in Sebastian cabin....

When I thanked Sebastian for letting me know her face paled she was snarled at Sebastian.... I picked her throwing in my shoulder i thanked Sebastian who is smirking and enjoying this way to much for my liking.... I will deal with him later I have to take care of this minx first......i walked out of the building everyone looking at us shocked..... I placed her in car and drugged her... I know when she wakes up she is going to kill me for sure.... I don't have any other options or else I can't control her...... We reached the airport immediately I carried in bridal way to my jet and placed her safely in the seat..... My jet took off i am taking her to one of my private island so that no one can disturb us also she can't escape from There.....After the long flight we landed in Athens while she was still unconscious... I carried again to the chopper then we reached my private island.......

What do you guys think about Sebastian?????

Please do vote and comment.....