Chapter Twenty

Dimitri Pov

Whole week I executed my plan to destroy Rodriguez and today is the end... Its showtime let's see how xavier is going to survive I thought getting into my office made sure everything is set for today... Then i heard an knock on my door knowing that my p.a. is here with my coffee.... Getting in I heard her place my coffee in table.... Good morning Ms.shivani I said looking at her.... From blank to her face turned into shock.... Damn I never wished her in this three years... I saw her eyes widened her light brown eyes till today i never noticed her eye color..... how was your holiday??? I continued.... Hearing this she looked at me like I am some alien....  Good morning Mr.sorades and my holiday went well she said shaking her head giving blank face...

After saying my schedule for today she was about to leave.... Ms.shivani we have important meeting at 11.00clock and you coming with me I said while she looked at me questionly.... Ok sir she said nodded and left my cabin...I still feel guilty for doubting her and also I don't want to lose her.... Damn she is been one hell of an p. a. handling everything.... Hell I can't find someone like her.... Around 10.30 I got from my chair went to her cabin so that we could leave... Knocking her door I turned the handle and opened it to see her working with full concentration on some file.... Few seconds later We should be on the way to the meeting i said.... Yes sir we can leave she said getting up talking my bag.... Getting down to lobby  We both got into the car and drove off....

Few minutes later I heard Ms. Shivani say If you don't mind sir may I know where are we going and what is this important meeting about..... You well know soon i said with smirk..... Getting inside the Rodriguez Inc I saw the surprise look in her face which turned into some realisation... Now she knows why we are here and i saw her giving amused look.... I guess she know what is going to happen... Walking inside the conference room the whole room turned quiet I saw xavier and miranda... Time for fun I smirked...I saw one of the shareholder standing up and walking towards us.... He came and shook his hand with me  inviting to sit.... Then he turned and said we decide that your no longer the ceo of the company he said looking at xavier.... His face turned into rage.... Mr. Sorades here bought our shares and now he owns majority of your company.... I sat there with blank face.... After few minutes the shareholders left the room leaving us along with xavier and miranda....

You think you won Dimitri I will ruin you wait and watch he said in rage..... How are you planning to ruin me when you are going to spend your rest of the life in prison I said with smirk and looked at my phone texted Mark..... After few minutes mark came in with officers... Mr. Xavier Rodriquez you are under arrest for counterfeit and also for stealing information from sorades Inc.... I saw xavier face turned into white.... What are you saying officer do you have any proof xavier said shaking.... The officers looked at me nodded in return.... They showed xavier the evidence and handcuffed him dragging out... You will sorry for doing this Dimitri xavier snapped.....

Turning around i heard an disgusting cry sound.... Dimitri listen to me honey he blackmailed me into this i love you miranda cried.... hell will freeze when I love her she is nothing but clingy whore who messed up bad I gave her an blank look and turned my face nodded at officers.... Ms.kass you are under arrest for stealing in sorades Inc the officer said.... What I didn't do anything and did you have any proof miranda said with small smirk.... About evidence are you sure ms. Kass my p.a. said pressing each and every word.... Are you accusing me bitch look Dimitri your ugly p. a. is accusing me miranda said angrily looking from her to me..... .

Then care to explain who is this person in this video shivani said showing her the video.... Seeing the video she turned pale.... You bitch how dare you miranda said raising her hand to hit shivani.... How dare she before I do something I saw shivani holding her hand twisting at back and punched her nose.... Damn thats an one hell of punch.... You messed with wrong women bitch she said with smirk... I saw blood running from the bitch nose... Look at you too bad you need an nose job again she said grinning... Damn for short women she packs so much fierce... I saw mark and the police officers are looking at her with smirk.... Then the officers dragged miranda out.... Damn that's an nice punch shiv mark said grinning.... Thank you Mark she said with smirk...

Its is I saw her giving small smile to mark which brightened her eyes..... I realized I was looking at her too long.... Hell she has an beautiful expressive eyes which i never noticed.... Whenever i saw her she always gave me blank look in her eyes... Now seeing her eyes with expression it brightens her face.... What the fucking hell I am thinking.....

Thank you readers for your support...

Please do vote and comment....