Chapter Thirteen

Dimitri's Pov

I have been working hard for this tender which is important for sorades Inc for past few weeks.... Its not about the money I get it from this deal... Its about the power and control I get from that what I crave for.... After spending an good weekend with ethan I kept my emotions in control.....i never though volkov brothers are interested with my fat p. a.... She is not that beautiful at all anything but fat plain jane... But still she looked different in that green dress my subconscious reminded.... Damn may be she dressed up to impress volkov's.... Fucking bitch athough she is still good at her work that pisses me off more....

Anyway she is not here which good for my mind.... Just two more days I am sure that sorades Inc will get the deal and we made sure of it.....on Sunday Ethan asked me to meet him at this new club dark mist.... So I got ready wearing my black Jean and tshirt with leather jacket and boots... I drove my Lamborghini to the club... Getting into vip section i saw ethan waiting for me with some blond.... Hey buddy Ethan smirked looking at me.... I gave him an blank look and ordered an glass of scotch for me.... Dude you have been working too hard for this few weeks you know ethan said letting go of the blond.....

Yes the contract is important Ethan I said drinking my scotch... Chill man you will get the deal let's celebrate Ethan grinned.... Not now Ethan I smirked.... Well well look who is here i heard an voice which i recognised.... There stood xavier Rodriquez my rival in business smirking.... Rodriquez I gritted my teeth... Ethan is right Dimitri we should celebrate for the contract it will be my treat you know after all I will be getting the deal xavier said smirking widely.... There is something in his tone he said which ticked me off.... We will see Rodriquez who will win I said smirking back.... Sure we will see tomorrow I am waiting to see your face when I get the contract xavier winked at me and left...

Something is wrong definitely wrong it's like an gut feeling and more over the way xavier said I am missing something.... Clenching my hand me and Ethan got out from the club driving my car to my office.... When I reached the building I saw mark and Jason are waiting for me.... I entered the quite building with Noone getting into the elevator.... Reaching my cabin I typed the password for my safe and opened..... Fuck fuck fuck I hit the wall damn it.... I knew it the file is missing the tender file fuck I gritted my teeth rage coursing through my body... I can't lose this deal I can't damn it.... Ethan, Mark and Jason entered my cabin hurriedly.... What happened Dimitri mark asked with blank face looking the place I punched in the wall... The wexford tender file is missing I gritted my teeth.....

What thats not possible no one can steal it with so much security here Jason said... security bullshit Jason the file missing I screamed... No one can't come into your cabin easily so it much be an inside work mark said calmly.... He right Noone can enter my cabin easily only few people have access for it...what if shivani did it my mind screamed there is an chance.... She is also not here went on holidays so perfect to escape too damn it... Wait let me call shiv mark said looking at me.... He realised what was going in my mind... Dimitri ms.shivani is an very loyal employee she would never do something like this mark said with angry look...both Jason and ethan nodded there head supporting mark....

Then how is the file missing can someone tell me i shouted at mark... I am calling her now mark said angrily.... Mark started calling her in video call and she did not picked it up.... Damn it I knew it I cursed her.... Mark again tired looking at me...after few rings I heard her voice... Hello Mark sorry I couldn't pick the call before I heard her calm tone.... Is something wrong mark why you look tensed she continued.....i got infront the screen to scream at her but i got stunned by the sight infront of me...she looked very different in purple saree with traditional Indian jewels she looked beautiful....

yes shiv the wexford file is missing mark replied taking an deep breath controlling the anger

yes shiv the wexford file is missing mark replied taking an deep breath controlling the anger.... What that's not impossible what are you saying mark its is safe in the locker in Mr. Sorades cabin she said shockingly... Clearing my mind i looked at her with blank face...yes it is missing ms.shivani I said controlling my rage.... For few second I saw her thinking something in her mind.... Jason pull the security feed of this floor and Mr.sorades cabin she said calmly... Nodding his head Jason went to gather the video... Mr. Sorades how did you know the file is missing its Sunday clearly Noone is there in the building she asked looking at me with blank face.... Who gave you this information she continued....

Xavier Rodriquez we met him at the club an hour ago he was saying about the deal Ethan said looking at her.... Fuck he is major competitor for the contract she gritted her teeth... Me and ethan looked at her amusingly we never saw her cursing.... Shaking my head damn it Dimitri concentrate.... Shiv did you have any idea who might be responsible for this mark asked.... I think I might know who did this let me check few things and I will tell you she said.... The file is missing but you guys already submitted the tender right Ethan questioned.... Yes Mr.Mccoy still we need to find how long has been this file his missing yesterday was the last date to submit the tender shivani said continued Mr. Sorades when is the last time you saw the file??

Taking an deep breath I thought when I saw the file then it clicked.... It was on Wednesday I said gritting my teeth perfect who ever took that file they had plenty of time to bid there tender..... Fuck we can't do anything right now damn it we can't even change the quotation she said swearing.... She is right there is no use i lost the deal i failed.... Mr.sorades we still might have chance tomorrow we might get the deal she said calmly.... I gave her an blank look but something in her eyes told me There is still hope... Yes hope her eyes showed hope... There is no use we lost the deal...