Chapter Fifty Eight

Dimitri Pov
Four weeks ago…..
(chennai, india)

I stood in front of the house nervously looking around the surrounding…… I can see the people curious glancing towards me…… how long Are you going stare at the house Dimitri Vladimir asked looking at me….. Taking an deep breathe I said let’s go….. We walked to the front door and pressed the doorbell…… few seconds later door opened I saw an man in his early fifties…… yes he said looking at me and Vladimir….. Mr. Krishnan??? I asked looking at him…… he looked at me then said you are shivani’s boss Mr.sorades right??? …… Vladimir and me looked at him shocked how did he know me….. My daughter told me about you and showed me your photos he said reading our mind….. Please come in he said….. We both went in settled in the sofa….. Mr.krishnan asked his wife to bring water…… I looked around there home it was modern yet homely…. I saw photos of shiv along with her family hanging in the walls…. She looked cute in those photos I thought smiling an little……

So is there any problem Mr.sorades you are here is it something to do with shiv he asked worriedly….. Actually sir your daughter doesn’t know I am here I said calmly while he looked at me shocked…… I came here to discuss something important with you sir I said nervously…… ohhh please continue Mr.sorades he said while Mrs.krishnan brought water for us….. Please call me Dimitri and Mrs. krishnan please sit I want to discuss with you both I said looking at them….. Mrs. Krishnan sat beside her husband looking startled….. Both of them looked at me curiously waiting for me to continue…. I took an deep breathe I am here to ask your daughter hand in marriage I said shocking them…… what the hell???? We heard an voice turning we saw an guy in his late twenties….. How dare you come here and ask my sister hand in marriage he snapped angrily…….

Rohit come down first let Mr.dimitri continue Mr.krishnan said looking at his son….. But dad rohit said but settled down in couch looking at his father warning look….. Please continue why you wanted to marry my sister Mr.dimitri he said gritting his teeth…… I started telling them the whole truth of what happened by the time I finished I saw Mr. Krishnan and his son both are fuming with anger with red eyes….. Rohit launched from his seat punching my face……how dare you kidnap my sister and have guts to step into our home rohit shouted….. Damn that was one hell of an punch fuck it hurts…. Vladimir helped me while Mr.krishnan holded off his son….. Stop it rohit mrs.krishnan said for the first time….. She came in front of stood there looking at me keenly….. Why do you want to marry our daughter??? she asked looking at me….

I love your daughter she is my life she is my queen I said truly…… I know I did mistake which I regret with my heart but I can’t imagine an life without her I said looking at Mrs.krishnan…… she looked at me for few seconds searching something in my eyes…..then she looked at Mr..krishnan who nodded his head….. Welcome home son-in-law she said shocking me….. What??? but dad you can’t agree Rohit shouted….. He came here and told us the truth he could have hide it but he didn’t rohit Mr.krishnan said….. Welcome son-in-law he said holding my hand…… thank you sir I said… please call me dad son Mr. Krishnan said…. Our daughter is getting married I am so happy wait let me call her Mrs.krishnan said…. Mam please don’t I said tensed while she looked at me….. She doesn’t know I am here I am planning to surprise her I said nervously while she smiled nodding at me….. We had our dinner I told them about my plan and they are agreed after that we went back to our hotel…..

We reached New York with shiv family….. I already planned this surprise for her and asked my men’s to deliver the dress to her….. I was fucking scared how she is going to react for my proposal….. When she said yes I was over the world with happiness finally she is mine…… weeks went fast while we both are busy with wedding preparations…. Vladimir called telling its important so we agreed to meet in my office….. I was waiting for Vladimir with mark….. After few minutes Vladimir walked in and said we found him…… my expression changed into pure rage where the fuck he is??? I said fumingly…… he is in Spain Vladimir said looking blankly…… finally we found that bastard vanderbilt this time I am going to kill him….. I know William from my childhood we both are not friends more like competitors….. From our high school to college we studied in same place….. I tried to become his friend but he never let me in….. Then it become more serious when I slept with his girlfriend hell I don’t even know that bitch is his girlfriend she told me she is single…..

I tried to explain to William but he didn’t listen….. For some reason he hated me and this got him hate me more….. Then when we started our business he always wanted to beat me…. But I never gave him an chance….. It was him who hired those assassin to kill me…. But unfortunately his plan failed after that incident we are tried to find more information about him…… we found he got links in underground hell he got more than that he is selling drug and into human trafficking….. Shiv accident is not coincidence it was planned by William… that bastard had guts to threaten me and he tried to kill my love….. Hell he almost succeed after that incident we found loopholes to get him…. But that asshole escaped and went into hiding….. So Vladimir along with Sebastian are helping me find that bastard….. Now we found him it’s time to finish this…… After that we made plans to leave for Spain…..

I lied to shiv knowing she will definitely worry and also I can’t let anything happen to her….. If she know about this she will definitely try to come with us…. Hell she is one stubborn and fierce women I ever seen…… I left mark there for her protection also our wedding is in two weeks….. The soon we get over this is better…… Vladimir and Sebastian joined me in the airport we got in my jet and left to Spain……. After 12 hours we landed in ibiza, Spain we all settled in our rooms….. William is here in ibiza with his men’s….. We already made an plan to attack him in his warehouse tomorrow night….. That asshole will be coming here tomorrow from Madrid…… I hope everything things goes according to our plan I am going to kill him definitely in the worst way…… that night we had ordered room service and had our dinner and slept off……

I woke up with cold water poured on me….. What the heck I am opened my eyes to see we are not in our room….. I tried to move my hand but it was tied with chains…. What the fucking hell I saw Sebastian and Vladimir also there who is looking at everything confused…… Well well finally the great Dimitri sorades is awake I heard an voice…. Looking at the entrance I saw William standing there grinning at us… William I snapped at him…… I hope you all had good sleep I guess he said smirking…… while all of us glared at him…..what the fuck how did this happened damn it…… of course you guys had good sleep with the drug I gave you he said smirking evily….. Then it clicked he drugged our dinner last night we had….. Fuck fucking hell you bastard I growled at him….. You thought that you could get me easily Dimitri he said chuckling…… well too bad you fell into my trap easily he said grinning I growled at him fumingly…. So lets start our warm welcome to our soon-to-be-married he said while few men’s walked in…….

Please do vote and comment.....