Chapter Twenty Nine

Shiv Pov

I walked into the silent building except for security Noone are around here it was around 8.30 I don't know what the hell my boss is doing in office at Friday night..... Sighing I got of the elevator and walked towards Mr.sorades cabin i could see the dim light coming from his cabin.... Knocking at his door I heard him say come in opening the door i walked in to see Mr.sorades grossed into some file.... Good evening Mr.sorades I said with blank face.... Looking up from the file I saw his face changed into shock.... I saw his eyes looking at me from head to toe while I kept my blank face at him..... Few seconds passed I saw him still looking at me stunned... Doesnt he never seen an women before I thought clearing my throat....

Mr. Sorades i started but cut off by him... Ohh you are here i already found the file Mr.sorades said calmly...... What the fuck just happen now..... It was here in the table you can leave he said making me angry more..... What the hell I just walked out from my date for nothing.... Gripping my hand I took an deep breath to control my anger good night Mr.sorades I said glaring at him who is busy looking at his file.... I turned to walk out from his cabin when I was about to open the door i heard him say Have an good weekend ms.shivani.... He didn't said that fucking asshole gritting my teeth I turned and said have an good weekend (not) Mr.sorades I said and walked out his cabin.... Getting inside the elevator I couldn't control the rage i cursed Mr.sorades for ruining my date for nothing....

Walking out of the building I was fucking pissed very much.... I took an cab to my apartment after reaching my home I paid the cab and got down..... So much for having good weekend that asshole just ruined my weekend.... Opening the door I saw Amy sitting in the kitchen stool.... Hey i thought you will be late today Amy asked grinning.... I went to fridge to get some cold water to calm my anger I poured the cold water in glass I finished off in gulp.... So how your date with doctor Amy said looking at me....it fucking went well I snapped at her... She looked at me stocked... What happen shiv Amy asked.... My date was fucking ruined by that bastard I said fuming.... What do you mean Amy looked at me confused... I started to tell her what happened by the end i was cursing Mr.sorades along with Amy....

Wow he is an jerk Amy said.... Yes he is also jackass arrogant bastard I said angrily.... How dare he ruined my date i will fucking make him pay for this..... Wait and watch Mr.sorades I thought in mind making some plan to get back at him.... After saying goodnight I went to my room changed into my pj's got into the bed.... I open my phone to see matt had sent message checking on me.... I replied him saying I got home and we talked for few minutes after that I slept off still pissed.... So much for having an fucking good weekend....

Dimitri Pov

For past few days I have been thinking about what my father said to me.... I have been fucking around having a lots of one night stands.... I never had an fucking real relationship before.... Womens came to me because of my money and my looks.... All they ever wanted is my dick and my money...... I heard lot of women's saying me they love me after we fuck.... I know none of them are true all of them are fucking bitches and gold diggers.... Fuck I was even jealous of some my friends how they got married and having kids.... I was an fucking grown ass man after few years I thought marriage and love is not my thing.... But deep down I wanted what my dad and my friends had.... My dad loved my mom very much...

Elliana iris sorades is an kind, amazing women, wife and mother..... She was someone who kept my dad and me on our toes.... I never meet any women like mom before.... until i started to notice shivani few months ago.... When she joined this company I never gave shit about her.... Hell I never even looked at her after the interview day that was 3 years ago..... For the past 3 years she worked her ass off in my company even putting up with my shits..... Till now I can't get pass through her calm and collected nature.... When I looked at her all I could see a beautiful brown eyes which mostly had blank expression whenever she talked to me.... But I did noticed how her beautiful eyes shine when she talked with those volkov brothers, Mark and even my dad except me.....

Today I had an early lunch meeting with one of my clients... So I went out letting shiv know i will be back after lunch...... Finishing of my lunch meeting I came back to office.... Getting into my private elevator I walked towards my cabin.... Before going i thought of letting shiv know i came back so I made my towards her cabin.... Standing outside of her cabin door i heard an giggling sound coming from inside.... Gripping the door handle tightly I opened the door to see shiv giggling happily with mark.... Both were talking about something while mark smirking and shiv giggling then i noticed and huge rose bouquet on her table with sweet box.... What the fuck is happening here glaring at them i waited for them to notice me.... But they didn't so i cleared my throat letting them know....

Shiv and Mark both turned towards the door finally noticing me.... Yes Mr.sorades shiv asked looking at me....What the heck is happening here i asked still glaring at them... Noticing my glare i saw mark lips twitched into smirk.... Nothing Dimitri it seems shiv has an date with her boyfriend Mark said smirking..... I glared at mark who is still smirking at me...what the fuck boyfriend??? When did this fuck happen who the shit is this boyfriend guy....Is there anything you need Mr.sorades she asked looking at me.... I looked at her I didn't know she has boyfriend but how the fuck mark knows I thought.... Gritting my teeth controlling my anger I glared at the flowers and mark then turned back and left the cabin without saying anything ....

Getting into my cabin I removed my jacket throwing at couch and loosening my tie..... What the fuck I never knew she was dating someone..... The way she looked happy looking at flowers i wanted to kill that bastard..... Fuck am I too late shit shit shit...... All I wanted to know who is that bastard so I can make him disappear from this world...... I saw Mark coming inside of my cabin still smirking..... What I snapped at him.... Nothing you should stop behaving like an asshole Dimitri mark said amusing..... I glared at him fucking asshole enjoying this too much.... How long she has been having this boyfriend I asked Mark..... I saw Mark looking at me stunned..... Shaking his head why do you want to know Mark said stunning me.... Because i am her employer I said gritting at him....

Mark looked at me for few minutes trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me.... Heck I don't even know what the fuck is happening to me..... She has been going out with this guy for few months now mark said..... I checked his background its clean he is an doctor and she seems to like this guy very much mark said making me stunned..... Fuck fuck I looked at Mark blankly..... After few minutes mark left the cabin leaving me to think about what just happen..... Hell I need to find about this guy more.... I know if I ask Mark he will definitely tell me to stay away from her..... Fuck I can't do that.... So called the only person who can help me......

Closing the file I saw the time it was around 7.15...i was still in my cabin.... After the call I tried to do some work to clear my mind..... Looking at the time I know she will be with her boyfriend on this so called fucking date.... I saw my phone ringing off with some notifications.... I opened it to check the text letting me know that she is in some restaurant..... Fuck I need to do something I thought then it clicked.... I took my phone and called her and screamed rudely at her saying some files are missing.... I cut off the call after snapping at her... I know she will come so I sat down waited for her to arrive......