Chapter Fourty Four

Shiv Pov

I got ready In the dress I bought and did my makeup and tied my hair into bun... Then I wore my heels and went down to see Dimitri waiting for me in black tuxedo.... Why does he look so hot in the suit i thought..... Sensing me Dimitri turned his head to see me... His eyes widened and jaw dropped in shock.... What the fuck are you wearing he growled.... I am wearing an dress don't you like it I said smirking and twirling around to give him the back view.... Ohhh this is so fun I was wearing an red gown with deep front neck and very deep back neck with slits.... Change he growled irritatedly... But I bought this dress only I said giving an innocent look.... You are not coming out wearing that stupid dress he snapped.... I am let's go we are getting late i said walking forwards....

While on the way i saw Dimitri being grumpy

While on the way i saw Dimitri being grumpy.... Sighing what is your problem??? I asked him.... My problem I can almost see your bust in this dress Ohh and that damned slit it shows too much skin he growled angrily.... Are you kidding me have you seen your ex-flings dresses this is lot better than that i snapped at him.... Our car pulled over in the mansion you are staying on my side he snapped opening the door for me.... Fine I said getting out of the car... Dimitri placed his hand on my back holding me closer.... We both walked in to the hall everyone turned there eyes to see us.... Dimitri introduced me as his girlfriend to everyone while I stayed by his side..... After an while I heard an high pitched voice Dimitri darling we turned around to see one of his ex-flings what’s her name i forgot....

She came hugged him and kissed near his lips completely ignoring me....I missed you so much she said batting her eyes I rolled my eyes..... Kiara this is shivani my girlfriend dimitri introduced me.... While her face turned pale and which is soon replaced with hate glare.... Soon she left not before glaring at me fucking bitch..... After an while I saw a person walking towards us who seemed familiar.... Its nice seeing you here Cara Mia he said.... Then i noticed his grey eyes and realised he is the guy from the cafe.....  Lorenzo Vitali he said holding his hands to dimitri.... Dimitri sorades he said coldly.... And who might be this Lorenzo Said looking at me.... My fiance shivani dimitri snapped at him pulling me closer.... While I looked at him fiance what the hell he is thinking...

Lorenzo took my hand and kissed it.... You are looking stunning Cara Mia Lorenzo said smirking.... Thank you Mr.vitali I said calmly while dimitri tightened his hold on me... After that Lorenzo left us while I glared at him what was that I asked angrily... I don't like that guy he said.... Fiance I didnt remember saying yes to you I asked angrily.... You are mine agape mou don't forget that he said growling..... We both settled in our table too bad we sat along with Lorenzo and that women whats here name in same table.... While throughout dinner Lorenzo tried to flirt with me and Dimitri glared at Lorenzo.... That bitch kiara tried to seduce dimitri while he didn't pay any attention to her so she glared at me.... So much for having dinner i thought.... I excused myself to washroom while I retouched my makeup I saw kiara walking in.... You know he is going to dump you she said glaring at me... I looked at her so I said making her more angry.....

Listen bitch dimitri is mine so stay away from him she screamed my poor ears.... What if I don't I said smirking..... Then you will see the worst I will ruin you she said angrily.... We will see I said walking away from her... While she holded my arm pulling me.... Listen you bitch I will fucking kill you she screamed..... Ughhb this bitch I pulled her hand twisting it back tightly..... Never ever fucking touch me you whore I growled twisting her hand more.... If I see you anywhere near me I will fucking deform your face while no plastic surgery can fix it I said pushing her away..... I could see fear in her eyes while she moved back good don't try to mess with me i thought and came out annoyed....

When I was walking around the corridor I saw dimitri coming on my way looking worried... What happen why you took long time he said.... Fuck off dimitri I snapped at him... He looked at me then pulled my arm opening some door.... I hissed in pain that fucking bitch scratched me with her nails..... Hearing my hissing sound he took hold of my arm and checked it.... What the fuck happened he said checking the injury....your fucking ex-fling happen i snapped at him.... His eyes softened a bit I am sorry he said.... Shove you sorry in your ass I said snapped.... I am going to kill that bitch he growled.... What's the use???? i said sighing .... Where ever you go there will be some bitches there claiming you I said annoyed.... They won't I will make sure no one will touch you he said softly..... I looked at him for how long you are going to do this I asked looking at him....

Just let me go this won't work between us I said sighing..... I saw his eyes turned darker no fucking way you are mine agapi mou he said slamming his lips on mine.... He kissed me roughly with passion and angry almost claiming me.... I tried to push him away while he pushed me into near Wall and kissed me harder..... I let out an moan while growled kissing me deeper.... After few minutes he pulled away joining our forehead together.... You are mine agapi mou I will never let you go he said softly..... Thats when I realised our position my legs are not on ground while it was wrapped around his waist tightly.... Damn I could feel his Erection through the pants.... I grasped at our position while he kissed my forehead before placing me down......

Please do vote and comment