Chapter Twenty Eight

Shiv Pov

Next few days went so fast most of it by completing so much work and also handling media..... The whole paparazzi went crazy when they learnt Mr.sorades is alive..... In this days the press are camping outside of the sorades Inc...... There was so much paper work and calls I had to attend because of the whole drama that happen last week..... Sadly I couldn't spend some time with matt except for few texts.... Matt has been understanding that I had so much work because of this sorades drama.... Today is Friday thank god I can spend my weekend with good rest and date with matt..... It was almost lunch time so I went out for lunch and Mr. Sorades already went out saying he will be back after lunch....

Finally food my love getting myself an taco with fries and coke I happily started to eat it.... Damn it tastes so delicious and I was so hungry too... Finishing my tacos I paid the bill and got back to work..... Entering the elevator I reached my floor getting out of elevator I saw Brooke talking to some guy who is holding an bouquet of red roses in hand.... Seeing me Brooke pointed her finger at me saying something to that guy.... Walking towards the Brooke desk I looked at her questioningly.... You have some delivery Brooke said grimly.... Woahhh What has gotten into her I thought turned to see that guy.... Ms. Shivani he asked... Yes i said looking at him.... These are for you he said giving the rose bouquet.... What is happening Who sent this flowers to me....

Do you know who sent this flowers I asked the delivery guy who is searching for something.... Sorry mam I can't say who sent it here this is also for you he said giving me box.... OK thank you I said the delivery guy left.... All the while I saw Brooke glaring at me..... Sighing I took the flower and box to my cabin..... Looking at the flowers they are so beautiful a smile laced in my lips.... Opening the box I saw variety of chocolates and there was an card in this saying dinner tonight by matt..... Ohhh that is so sweet of matt to sent flowers and chocolates.... Damn I have an best boyfriend I thought and took my phone to call  him.... After few rings he picked the call thank you for the flowers and chocolates matt I said grinning....you are welcome beautiful but you didn't answer my question he asked..... What question matt I said smirking....

You are working too much beautiful think about your poor boyfriend too matt said whinning.... Yes matt I said giggling.... Thank you so much beautiful i will pick up at 7 matt said.... Ok matt I said... After cutting the call I was about open the chocolate to eat then my cabin door opened.... Hey shiv mark said came into my cabin... Looking at the flowers he stopped... Who sent the flowers mark asked raising his eyebrows..... Its matt I said smilingly.... Ohhh I didn't know doctor can be this romantic mark smirked.... Shut up mark I said annoyed.... What does doctor want mark asked.... We are going on date today I said giggling happily..... All the sudden I heard an throat clearing turning i saw Mr. Sorades standing near the door glaring at the flowers and mark..... Yes Mr.sorades i asked looking at him.... What the heck is happening here Mr.sorades asked still glaring at us.... What is wrong with him I thought.... Nothing Dimitri it seems shiv has an date with her boyfriend Mark said smirking..... I glared at mark who is still smirking at Mr.sorades what is going on between this two I sighed....

Is there anything you need Mr.sorades I asked looking at him.... I looked at him waiting for his reply while he was still glaring at the flowers and mark then turned back and left the cabin.... Okayyy what just happened now why he was glaring and left without replying.... Turning i saw mark what just happened here i asked Mark.... Huhhh it's nothing you know our boss right Mark said..... Ok why did you came to my cabin mark I asked him.... Its nothing I came to talk about those paparazzi mark said changing the topic... Ohhh OK I said.... Well enjoy your dinner shiv Mark said and left the cabin.... Sitting in my chair I thought why Mr. Sorades left without saying anything.... These days he was behaving good but now he is behaving like an asshole..... Uhhhh my boss is definitely bipolar much...

It was around 5.15p.m. When I finished my work I closed of the file and arranged my table so that I can leave and get ready for today's date.... After finishing packing I went to Mr. Sorades to if he need anything.... After knocking and entering his cabin I saw him looking at some file... Mr. Sorades do you need anything before I leave I asked him.... Looking up from the file I saw Mr. Sorades with blank face while his blue eyes seemed so colder then before.... No he said rudely.... After that I left his cabin back to rude and arrogant its seems.... Shaking my head I left the building.... Driving to my apartment I took an bath and got ready for my date..... I chose black bodycon dress with slit and with metallic belt.... With light makeup I pulled my hair into an neat bun and wore my golden heels....

After checking myself in mirror I left my apartment to see matt waiting for me

After checking myself in mirror I left my apartment to see matt waiting for me.... Walking towards him I saw him looking at me with desire and some unknown emotions..... Hi matt I said smiling at him..... Are you planning to kill me beautiful matt said looking stunned at me... I raised my eyebrows looking at him questioning him.... You look so beautiful shiv matt said.... Getting into the car matt drove us to an posh French restaurant.... Entering the restaurant the manager showed us to our table.... Matt pulled my chair behaving like an gentleman.... After sitting comfortably I asked matt how is it going on hospital..... Its going as usual shiv except my girlfriend forget about her poor boyfriend for last two weeks matt said dramatically pointing at his heart...... You know the reason matt I giggled looking at him.... Looking at menu matt placed his order while I was going to order when I heard my phone ringing off...

Picking up the phone I saw it was Mr.sorades....why he is calling now is there something wrong in office... I immediately picked the phone looking apologetically at matt.... Mr. Sorades i said immediately cut off by him.... Ms. Shiv where is the European contract file Mr.sorades asked.... Its their in your table only sir I said remembering I kept the file in his table only.... Its not here Mr. Sorades snapped at me... But sir i kept it in your table I said controlling my raising anger.... Its not her ms.shiv you better come to office now and find that file Mr.sorades snapped cutting the call.... What the heck I saw matt looking at me worriedly... Is everything alright shiv matt asked concerly.... I am sorry matt I need to go office there is some file missing again I said sighing....

Its alright shiv we will have the date later come on I will drop you matt said getting from chair.... Its alright matt you stay and eat i know you must be hungry I will take an cab I said looking at matt.... No its fine let me drop you shiv matt said... Ok but after dropping me you are going to get food for yourself I said.... Okay deal come on lets go matt said.... We both got into matt car.... After 30 minutes we reached my office all the while I apologised matt for ruining our date.... I am sorry matt I ruined our date I said getting out of his car... Its fine beautiful should I wait for you matt asked concerly... No matt I will take an cab don't worry you go and take rest you have an early shift tomorrow I said to matt hugging him.... After bidding our bye matt drove off and I walked into sorades Inc sighing......