Chapter Fifty

Dimitri Pov

I rang the door bell and waited for shiv to come out.... After few minutes the door opened I was greeted with the sight that took my breathe away..... There she stood looking perfect in an bodycon dress looking so hot and sexy.... I looked at her forgetting myself to breathe she looks so gorgeous.... And those beautiful brown eyes looking at me I was lost I don't know what to say..... I heard her throat clearing are you going to stand there all night she said smirking...... fuck I cleared my mind took an deep breathe you look so beautiful I said looking at her...... thank you Dimitri she said smiling..... Lets go I said giving my hand which she took with an smile.... We walked to my car I opened the door she got in then I drove us to the restaurant I booked for us..... I parked my car outside the building then opened the passenger door.... We walked inside the restaurant together I was holding her waist..... Its was an beautiful Italian restaurant L'Artusi I booked table for us.... When we walked in I saw the mens looking at her with hungry lustful eyes....

Fuck I forget what she was wearing I gripped tightly on her waist pulled her close and glared at those mens who are looking at her

Fuck I forget what she was wearing I gripped tightly on her waist pulled her close and glared at those mens who are looking at her.... Fuck off she is mine fuck fucking hell I shouldn't have brought her out that to in this fucking dress I cursed in my mind..... Dimitri she said looking at me then I realized we reached our table.... I pulled out her seat and sat in front of hiding her from everyone view...... she looked at me questioningly..... I cursed inwardly this women drives me crazy right now I want to kill those mens...... stop glaring at those mens Dimitri she said smirking..... What the hell you were thinking wearing an dress like that I said irritatedly..... Don't you like it she said grinning.... Amy choose this dress she said her friend she did this on purpose ughhh..... I fucking love it but I don't want others to see what's mine I growled...... she looked at me raising her eyebrows.....

The whole dinner I was pissed off I shouted at the server who was looking at her..... Fuck she tried to calm down me but every time those mens looked at her my anger increased..... Heck even shiv threatened me if I don't stop she will leave..... After that I controlled myself little bit.... Its was really hard when she is sitting in front of me like an fucking seductress..... After finishing our food I paid the bill then drove us back to penthouse.... I looked at her clearly she was so pissed at my behavior.... Way to ruin your date asshole I cursed myself.... When we reached she walked away without looking at me.... I ran behind her and pulled her to me.... I can see those beautiful brown eyes full of anger and furious..... Let go of me she snapped at me..... Never agapi mou I said smashing my lips to hers..... I kissed rough and carnal passion with those pent up anger.....

I grabbed her hips tightly pulling close to me and my other hand tucked her hair making her grasp.... When she opened her mouth I let my tongue collide with her kissed her so hard.... After few seconds she started to kiss me back with same passion.... Fuck I pulled her lips between my teeth and kissed her hard while she moaned I growled at her...... you are mine agapi mou I said pulling away looking at her.... She looked fucking gorgeous while blushing red.... I again smashed my lips to hers kissing softly.... I grabbed her legs wrapping around my hip I carried her to our bedroom while we continued to kiss..... Placing her on the bed I kissed her jaw then her neck.... I bite her collar so hard she screamed in pleasure and pain.. I sucked the place I bit giving her wet kisses..... Fuck I gripped her hip tightly while my other hand grabbed her breast.... God she is so beautiful so soft I kissed top of her big beautiful swell of breast while she moaned my name.... I continued to kiss and kneaded her breast tucking her dress.....dimitri she moaned softly.... I moved my lips from her breast and kissed her in her lips hard.....

Pulling away from her lips I looked at her

Pulling away from her lips I looked at her.... Her eyes showed same desire as mine I Connected my forehead with her.... Mine you are mine agapi mou I said softly kissing her forehead.... Fuck fucking shit I need an cold shower now...... I pulled away from her I could see disappointment in her eyes..... Fucking hell I ran my hands in my hair in frustration ...... we will take this slowly agapi mou I said softly looking at her.... While she nodded without saying any words...... go and change I said while she looked at me and left to washroom.... I went to one of guestroom and took an cold shower and changed into my sweatpants.... I went back to our room I saw her sitting In the bed in her tshirt and shorts.....i can see so much questions in her eyes.... I sat besides her pulling her into my lap.... I know you are confused I said softly kissing her back of neck.... I don't just want your body I want your mind, heart, soul and body agapi mou I said looking at her..... When I make you mine you will be carrying my name I said looking at her eyes....

She looked at me stunned whatever I said was true from my heart.... I want her completely to be mine I want to have babies with her.... I kissed her forehead and said lets go to sleep..... That night we both cuddled with each others having her in my arm I felt so peaceful and complete..... Next morning when I woke up I didn't see her in my arm.... All the sudden I was scared I got up from the bed so fast went searching for her.... I saw her cooking in kitchen I sighed I went behind her and hugged her from back.... Good morning she said softly.... Why did you got up so early agapi mou I said smelling her vanila and citrus fragrance..... Early it's almost noon Dimitri and I am so hungry she said pouting..... I turned her around kissed her softly.... She pulled away from me lets eat I am hungry she said while her stomach growled loudly..... I chuckled looking at her while she turned red in embrassment.... Let's feed your hungry stomach I said pulling her with me.....

After finishing our breakfast we cleaned the dishes together..... Don't think I forgot what you did last night she said making me look at her.... She stood there holding her hands on her hips..... Fuck she looks so hot when she is angry.... It's your fault I said shrugging my shoulder..... My fault what did I do she asked glaring at me.... You wore that fucking dress which showed too much skin of your body which his mine I growled annoyed thinking how these men's looked at her..... Are you fucking kidding me she snapped at me..... You can't say what I can wear or not she snapped angrily...... yes I can I don't want any bastards looking at what's mine I said gritting my teeth.... For an fucking christ sake That dress is far better than what your flings wore she said angrily..... I don't care what those bitches wore when it's come to you I am an possessive man I said growling.....

She looked at me eyes wide you are jealous she said...... that's fucking goddamn right I said angrily..... She sighed came close to me took my hand in hers... you do know you don't have to be jealous she said softly..... I can't help it you are mine agapi mou I said kissing her....
we talked and watched movies together and made dinner together.... Next morning we got ready for work we both drove to my office.... Reaching there I went to my cabin after few minutes shiv came with my coffee and my schedule..... I smiled looking at her she is back in her ms. Calm and collected mode..... Last week was fucking hectic there was so much work pending and messed up.... Without her I don't know what will I do....

After telling my schedule she left to her cabin..... Next two hours when with my completing some files..... Then I heard my phone ring I saw it was Jason immediately I picked it up..... When I heard what Jason said I was furious.... I stood up from my seat walked out from my cabin furiously to see the person I wanted to kill the most......

Hey guys any guesses who is that person?????

Please do vote and comment.....