Chapter Twenty One

Shiv Pov

I think someone kidnapped my boss and replaced him with his doppelganger.... Or he must have hit his head very badly.... Past few days Mr. Sorades behaving weirdly.... He is wishing me everyday, no rude comments, snapping or cold look angry shout.... He is behaving nicely towards everyone.... For almost three years mostly I saw him in is cold arrogant asshole behaviour not this nice one.... Heck even i asked mark did something happen to Mr.sorades then why he is behaving like this.... Thank god its weekend so I can relax.....also I have date tonight with matt and I am excited......

For tonight's date I picked Royal blue one shoulder short dress with matching heels.... After taking bath I slipped into my lacey lingerie and then wore my blue dress which has draping and hugs my curve nicely.... With simple make up and curling my hair I got ready.... After few minutes I got text from matt that he is reached... Locking the apartment went out to matt car... Amy is not at home she is staying with Aaron..... Walking down I saw matt standing near is car with his phone......hi matt I said with smile.... Matt raised his head from phone and i saw his eyes widened.... Hi beautiful you look amazing today he said grinning... After getting into the car we drove off....

This time matt picked an restaurant near beach which is so beautiful and cozy too

This time matt picked an restaurant near beach which is so beautiful and cozy too... We had wonderful seafood dinner we took an strole in the beach.... It was very beautiful night we both were walking near the beach made it so special... Thank you for dinner matt I said blushing... I turned to see matt who is on his knee in front of me.... I looked at him raising my eyebrows.... Shiv you are beautiful kind person inside out I never thought I will meet someone like you matt said with an unknown twinkle in his eyes.... We been out on dates so I wanted to ask you this matt continued with smile.... I looked into his shiny green eyes..... Will you become my girlfriend??? Matt asked with slight blush....to say I  was shocked will be an understatement...... Looking in his warm green eyes which held truth....

Yes matt I said blushing deeply.... Matt got off on his knees and hugged me tightly.... Thank you beautiful you scared me for an second matt said grinning.... Did i matt I smiled cheekily.... For a second I thought you will reject me matt said with fear in his eyes... But now I am happy you agreed matt said smiling and again pulling me into tight hug.... After that matt dropped me in his car at my apartment....thank you boyfriend I had an good dinner I said grinning.... Its my pleasure my beautiful girlfriend matt is smirking... I hugged him an gave an kiss on his cheeks.... Good night matt I said with blush... It is an good night indeed beautiful matt said smirking at me....

Getting into my apartment I let my breathe which I don't know i was holding..... I smiled To myself this is my first relationship and that to with an nice guy who is also cute.... That day I went to sleep while smile playing in my lips..... Next day I woke up at late around 11A.M it was Sunday today so I can take rest.... After finishing my morning routine and made nice breakfast..... Today Amy is not here she is staying with her boyfriend..... So it's me only I thought of cleaning the whole house.... After breakfast I started cleaning the living room.... Next I cleaned and organised my bedroom.... By the time I finish cleaning it was evening so I made an pasta for dinner.... After having dinner I took an bath then changed into my pj's I went to bed early and slept off....

I was having an beautiful dream in my sleep which was disturbed by continues ringing of my phone.... Switching on the light I saw it was mark who calling... Answering the call I said Mark is everything alright??? I asked containing my nerves.... Something is wrong that's what my heart feeling.... What I heard from Mark shocked me through the core... I got out from my bed after cutting the call I changed into something fast took my car and drove off worriedly.....

Enjoy the Double update readers...

Cliffhanger??? Major twist is coming readers.....

Thank you for your support....