Chapter Nineteen

Shiv Pov

Switching off my alarm I got into my bathroom and did my morning routine.... I got dressed in black skirt and ivory shirt I got ready by tieing my hair in bun... After having cereals for breakfast I got into my car and drove to work... Placing the bag in my cabin I went to prepare coffee for Mr.sorades.... After few minutes I knocked his door... Getting in I placed his coffee in table... Then i heard good morning Ms. Shivani Mr. Sorades said shocking me... What just happen my asshole boss wished me now what the hell... I gave him an shocked expression seeing my face he continued how was your holiday???... Good morning Mr.sorades and my holiday went well I said shaking my head giving an blank face...

Next few minutes I told his schedule for today... After finishing i was about to leave then Mr. Sorades said Ms.shivani we have important meeting at 11.00clock and you are coming with me... I looked at him questionly.... Ok sir I said nodded and left his cabin... Sitting in my chair wow did sun rise in wrong side today then why Mr. Sorades is behaving weirdly.... Shaking my head I continued my work... Around 10.30 I heard knock lifting my head I was Mr.sorades standing holding the door handle... We should be on the way to the meeting he said.... Yes sir we can leave I said getting up talking my bag.... Getting down to lobby I saw his car waiting... We both got into the car and drove off to the unknown destination...

If you don't mind sir may I know where are we going and what is this important meeting about i asked Mr.sorades.... You well know soon Mr.sorades said with an smirk..... Looking in front I saw Mark in the front seat... These two are planning something I thought.... After twenty minutes we reached our destination looking at the window I saw Rodriguez Inc... Now I know what they are going to do.... This is going to be interesting I amused.... Getting inside we got into elevator and reached to the conference hall... We could hear shouting and screaming coming inside from the conference room... When we got in I saw the whole room turned quiet.... I looked around to see the company's shareholders, xavier along with miranda.....

Now I am curious what Mr.sorades upto I am sure which not good for xavier.... I heard one of the shareholder standing up and walking towards us.... He came and shake his hand with Mr. Sorades inviting him to sit.... Then he turned and said we decided that your no longer the ceo of the company he said looking at xavier.... His face turned into rage.... Mr. Sorades here bought our shares and now he owns majority of your company.... Mr. Sorades sat there with blank face.... After few minutes the shareholders left the room leaving us along with xavier and miranda....

You think you won Dimitri I will ruin you wait and watch he said in rage..... How are you planning to ruin me when you are going to spend your rest of the life in prison Mr.Sorades said with smirk and looked at his phone texting...... After few minutes mark came in with officers... Mr. Xavier Rodriquez you are under arrest for counterfeit and also for stealing information from sorades Inc.... I saw xavier face turned into white.... What are you saying officer do you have any proof xavier said shaking.... The officers looked at Mr.sorades who nodded in return.... They showed xavier the evidence and handcuffed him dragging out... You will be sorry for doing this Dimitri xavier snapped.....

Turning around i heard an disgusting cry sound.... Dimitri listen to me honey he blackmailed me into this i love you miranda cried.... I cringed my nose hearing her  loud noise... My poor ears I thought turning I saw Mr.sorades giving an blank look and turned his face nodded his head... Ms.kass you are under arrest for stealing in sorades Inc the officer said.... What I didn't do anything and did you have any proof miranda said with small smirk.... About evidence are you sure ms. Kass I said pressing each and every word.... Are you accusing me bitch look Dimitri your ugly p. a. is accusing me miranda said angrily looking from me to Mr.sorades....

Then care to explain who is this person in this video I said showing her the video.... Seeing the video she turned pale.... You bitch how dare you miranda said raising her hand to hit me... Bad move whore I thought I holded her hands twisting it back I punched her nose.... You messed with wrong women bitch I said with smirk.... Poor girl I saw blood running from nose... Look at you too bad you need an nose job again i said turning my head I saw Mr.sorades giving me stunned look... along mark and the police officers are looking at me with smirk.... Then the officers dragged miranda out.... Damn that's an nice punch shiv mark said grinning.... Thank you Mark I said with smirk looking at Mr. Sorades who still looking at me in unknown expression.....