Chapter 4: The New Sanderson Sisters

Heidi's POV

Hartley catches me by surprise when she throws a dagger at me out of nowhere but I block it with my staff, and a second later she throws another dagger at but just like last time I easily block it. "You are going to have to do better than that." I say thinking that she might be easier than I thought. "When you have parents like mine you trained for any situation." Hartley snarls at me as she twirls the bat and smiles at me.

I swing my staff at her as she avoids it and flips down the bleachers landing at the bottom on her feet. "Looks like I am not the one that needs to do better." Hartley says admiring her fingernails with a cocky smile on her face. I smile at her seeing that she is very well trained in gymnastics, but then again so am I. I pull my staff apart and flips down the bleachers and on the last bleacher I launch himself high enough into the air that I land on my feet in front of her. "How is that?" I ask swinging my batons at her but she avoids them but what she doesn't avoid is getting kicked in the stomach sending her to her knees. "Impressive, you would do well in the city where I am from." I raise my batons but before they way make contact Hartley uses her bat to block the batons.

"But then again it is like my daddy always says, there is no room for error." Hartley glares at me and I start wondering just what her dad did to her that made her this quacked out. Hartley pushes me away from her enough to kip herself back to her feet and soon enough I find myself battling for the upper hand as the two of us start sparing with each other. We are going back and forth with neither of us getting the upper hand on the other but that changes when out of the blue Hartley blocks one of my batons and manages to back elbow me in the face sending my head back as I groan in pain. "Stay down, it will only get worse for you." Hartley says and I just shake my head while I wipe my mouth with a smile on my face because I haven't had an opponent like this in a long time. 

"What do you mean, things are just started to get interesting." I run up to her as the sparing picks up again but only this time it is Hartley who makes the mistake giving me the opportunity to pay her back for the elbow by hitting her hard with my batons in her mid-section and then I hear the sound of Hartley groan in pain as she look at me with the two of us out of breath. "Look, we are evenly matched and I think that my friends and I can help you get back home, but first I need you to stop going bat crazy on everyone that you meet." Hartley looks at me almost like a light switch goes off in her head, "What did you call me?" She asks twirls her bat around in her hand and with an extremely pissed off and angry look on her face. 

"What are you talking about?" I ask not sure what she is talking about but before I can get my thoughts together Hartley runs at me as I block her bat with my batons and manage to step around her and knock the bat out of her hand with my batons. "Hartley please stop, I don't want to hurt you, in fact I want to help you." Instead of answering me Hartley flips forwards as her shoes catch my chin sending me to the ground. "HEIDI!" I hear my name being called and I look over to see Ben along with Harry and the a few others making their way over to me. "STOP!" I yell not wanting Hartley to go after them. I make it back to my feet sending a fireball at her which catches her off guard and blasts her into the bleachers.

"Heidi are you alright?" Harry asks me checking me over, "Nothing that I can handle." I say smiling at him but I notice that Hartley hasn't moved. "Is she okay?" I ask running over to Hartley to check on her, "Hartley?" I ask checking on her and out of the blue Hartley starts laughing as her shoot open and she thrust one of her dagger into my mid-section. "HEIDI!" Harry yells running over to me and catching me before I fall to the ground. "Stay with me love." Harry voices breaks as he pulls the dagger out of my body getting to start gasping for air and just like that everything goes dark. 

Hartley's POV

While everyone is distracted with the girl I stabbed I take off back into the forest and I don't stop until I suddenly run into a woman wearing a red cloak that steps out in front on me almost on purpose. I slam into the woman sending both of to the ground. "What is your problem?" I snarl at the woman in the red cloak who slowly makes it back to her feet. "Your eyes are very special; I have never seen someone with two different colored eyes." The woman smiles at me lowering her hood revealing her dark curly hair that is in a ponytail along with her dark eyes that sparkle as she looks at me.

I get back to my feet taking a step back only for two other woman to step out of the shadows in different directions one is wearing a green cloak and the other one is wearing a purple cloak. "Who are you?" I ask getting the feeling that my life is danger. "You have nothing to fear from us young one, we have been waiting for the chance to meet you." Says the woman in the green cloak as she lowers her hood revealing her curly red hair along with vain and wicked brown eyes. The girl in the purple cloak starts laughing, "You're the chosen one." She says through her giggles as she lowers her hood revealing her long white blonde hair along with hypnotize and eerie blue eyes.

I rise my bat high into the air pointing it at the one in green. "I will only ask you again, who are you?" The young woman laughs as he flicks her finger at me sending my bat flying out of my hand and far beyond my reach. "My name is Wilhelmina Sanderson." She points to the one in the red cloak, "That is my sister Marla Sanderson." Wilhelmina then points to the woman in the purple cloak, "That is my other sister Samara Sanderson." Samara waves at me as she starts bouncing around. "We are the new Sanderson sisters." Just like that something hits me in the back of my head and everything goes dark.