Chapter 45: Night in Auradon

Heidi's POV

Harry and I return to our dorm room to get the few things we will need for tonight and as I am looking in the mirror while putting my hair up in a ponytail I can't ignore that nagging feeling from earlier. "Hooky, can we talk?" I ask turning around as Harry gives a confused look, "of course Love, you never have to ask me that." Harry sits on the bed before holding his hand out to me. "Something has bothering me all day." I walk over to him taking his hand and Harry pulls me onto his lap,

"I can't help but notice that you have been acting differently lately." Harry raises one of his eyebrows at me then shakes his head slightly, "I haven't noticed." I turn my body towards him running my finger over his black wedding band. "I know that we haven't had any real time to process and deal with everything that has happened to us in the last month or so, and I starting to think that is why have been acting more Auradon than your usual isle self, and it has me a little worried." Harry pushes the hair out of my face with the both looking deep into each other's eyes.

"We have been through hell Heidi, and it honestly scared me that it reached the point where you didn't know if you wanted me in your life." I can tell by how tightly Harry is holding me just how scared he was. "When you turned evil I thought that I had lost you forever, and everything that was wrecking our marriage and was wrong with you was all because of me." For the first time since Henry was born I see tears fill Harry's eyes,

You listen to me Harry Hook, what I went through with Hayden was something that I had to deal with on my own, as for everything else I look at as the never ending trials of our marriage to make sure that we loved each other enough not to fall out of love." I wipe the tears from his eyes and kiss his lips, "I know we still have a lot to talk about and deal with, but I know for a fact that the two of together can deal with anything." Harry smiles that sweet but cocky isle smile that I fell in love with. 

"Are you sure about that? If you look at our recent track record it would seem the complete opposite." I wrap my arms around his neck and start running my fingers through his hair, "Our track record is always going to look bad, but I know myself better than almost everyone, and what I feel for you is something that I don't feel with anyone else Hooky, I feel true love and safety." Harry and I share a passionate kiss before looking at the clock, "We need to get going if you are going to meet up with rest of everyone." I stand up off Harry's lap and pull him to his feet.

"Are you sure that Henry will be safe?" Harry nods his head with a confident smile on his face. "He is with Gil and Gigi, between those two Henry is a safe as safe can be." I try to think reassuring but I Harry and I both know that I get like this whenever we go off on these missions and there is a chance of something happening to us or to Henry. "I know you are right, now let's get this done and over with and get back to our baby." Harry nods his head as the two of us walk out and meet up with Ben and the rest of the team.

We meet up with everyone on the tourney field as I can't help but notice that Kylie is missing. "Alright everyone we need to move and move fast because we don't know how long we have." All of us turn our attention to Ben and Mal, "Alright everyone knows which group they are in and what their assignments are for, now let's get going." Ben says as everyone starts grouping up with one group heading into the forest and another group heading back towards campus, "You and pirate boy are with the me and the main group squirt." I nod my head smiling up at my brother who gives me a side hug,

"We need to start heading to the museum." The main group of us start heading towards the museum when suddenly Mars walk up to the side of me, "Can I ask you something?" Mars asks and I turn my head and nod, "We were sort of friends when I cursed, but I don't see why not." Mars smiles letting out a small chuckle, "When those witchy sisters cursed everyone I couldn't help but notice that it didn't affect you." I sigh as Harry puts his arm around my shoulder, "That is personal mate, and if I were you I would walk away before you end up getting grass and dirt." Harry growls at him showing off his isle side which I have to say that I missed more than I thought I would. 

"It's okay Hooky, but to answer your question Mars the reason that curse didn't work on me is because that evil part of me was separated from med a while ago." Mars gives me an odd look, almost like he doesn't understand, and I sigh before telling Mars the tale of Hayden. 

After telling Mars everything he looks at me with a blank expression on his face. "That is one of most craziest things I have ever heard before, and that is saying a lot coming from me." I nod my head trying to laugh it off but Harry can tell that it is a fake laugh, "I can't believe that it is possible to actually separate the good and evil from someone." I just shrug my shoulders, "A serum like that could end this vendetta between the isle and Auradon." I can see where Mars's head is at right now but before I can say anything Clay falls into me sending both of us to the ground. 

"What is going on?" I ask him as Harry roughly grabs Clay by the back of his jacket with his hook and throws him off of me. "That." Clay says getting back to his feet and pointing ahead of us. I turn my head upon hearing the loudest growl is heard, "Just another night in Auradon." I say seeing the familiar pure white fur of the towering wolf with a light blue streak down his back.