Chapter 14: Unholy Objects

Heidi's POV

I walk into the museum very interested in what is new artifacts are being added to the museum of Villainy. I knew that Ben had this part of the museum closed off for months now in order to get the new dedicated rooms ready, but Ben has put a lot of trust in me and allowed me a sneak peek in order everything is perfect for their public debut. I wander into the room that has been devoted to the history of villains and right away notice that 13 new rooms have been added on, and I start with the room closest to me.

The room looks very similar to the one my dad is in only this one belongs to The Fates and in the center of the room under a glass case is a pair of scissors which I never fully understood their use or why The Fates cared about them so much.

I shrug my shoulders and head into the next room and before even looking around I already know who this room belongs to from the life size statue of the one and only Cruella de vil. The room itself has been made to look like the living room of the Radcliffe home for some reason, and the item that has been donated to the museum is Cruella's actual fur coat which Carlos said was a very unpleasant experience for him. The look deep into the eyes of the statue wondering why Cruella would want to kill innocent puppies for a coat when she could have just easily bought one instead.

I walk out of that room and into a room that I am very unfamiliar with and even more confused on who this room belongs to. I look around not understand the setting or anything about this room as I admire the display case with an old looking type sword inside. "Shan Yu?" I say out loud reading the little index card that gave you information on the person as well as the item. After reading the index card I still don't know much but I do remember King Beast saying that Shan Yu was the leader of some Hun army who waged war against China, but in the end Shan Yu was defected by Lonnie's mom and dad Fa Mulan and Li Shang. 

Beast also told us that even though he was killed Shan Yu was brought back to life only to be one of the seven villains sentence to the Isle of the doomed and eventually managed to come to the Isle of the lost where he still resides with his son Seth. As I look at his statue I can see why people were afraid of him and I can say without a doubt that Seth is just like his dad.

I wander out of the room heading into the next one only to roll my eyes seeing that for some reason Duke of Weselton gets his own room even though I don't consider him a true villain, just a goofy guy with a horrible plan. "Out of all the villains in our history, you get a room dedicated to you." I say to the statue while rolling my eyes, "What could you possible have to contribute to a place where you don't belong." I notice the room has been painted and decorated in the style of a room you might find on a palace. In the center of the room I see the display case which holds a very old and tattered looking book.

I get closer to the display case and I can just make out the extremely fade title of the book, "Origin book of Arendelle?" I read out loud before looking over at the statue baffled as to how The Duke could have gotten his hands on this book or for how long The Duke could have been holding onto it.

I walk into the next room to see the new statue of Lady Tremaine herself with the same look on her face that she always had when she was on the isle. I smile at this statue now because since coming to Auradon Lady Tremaine hasn't been evil as much and believe or not starting this year she is getting her own class at Auradon Perp, and I see that the item Lady Tremaine choose to give to the museum was her cane which among the Tremaine family is considered a family heirloom. 

The next room belongs to Prince Hans who is someone I consider one of the top ten worst people on the Isle even though I believe his son Harrison could turn out to be like me and the rest of the isle kids who wasn't cut out for the true villain life. The display case in the room holds some kind of family heirloom but I am not sure what exactly it is.

Yzma's room is next as it is made to look like Kuzco's throne room with the creepy statue of Yzma standing behind her display case which holds her potion book that is filled with every potion she every thought of and tried to use. 

Next if is the room that belongs to Clayton which has been decorated to look like a jungle and the item that Clay Clayton brought to the museum was his father's real rifle that he stole before coming to Auradon.

The next room is my favorite room so far here in the museum of Villainy and believe it or not the room belongs to the sea witch herself, Ursula. Uma had made sure that the room looked exactly like her mother's home in Atlantis, and everything was perfect even the statue was life like. I walk around the room in amazement at how detailed everything is even the case which holds Ursula's shell necklace which Uma donated to the museum after she created her own.

Next is the room has been made to look like inside of a tavern and belongs to Gaston who judging from his statue you would like he posed for the statue beforehand. I can't help but notice scorch marks on the face of the statue as I look a the display case which features something that I recall seeing all the times I was unfortunately in his shop and heard him all this item his most prized possession, but it is just some mug that he said is from the golden days of villain life. 

I am almost down with tour when I walk into a room that looks like something straight of us the circus but then seeing the statue of Ringmaster and the case holding his famous whip clears everything up for me. 

The second to last room throws for a loop because just like the room belonging to Shan Yu I am very unfamiliar with this lion or tiger like villain or the setting of a forest. I walk up to the statue, "Prince John?" I say out loud reading the plaque of this unknown villain that I have never met before, but I will say that his bejeweled crown which is displayed under the glass case is one of the most beautiful crowns I have ever seen before.

The last room is one that I am petrified to step foot into but I do anyways, the room is completely pitch black with the only light source is coming from the gigantic yet slender statue with pitch black skin and horns, giant bat like wings with a tint of purple on them, sharp jagged fangs, a pair of satanic and nightmarish glowing yellow eyes of the statue that truly holds the representation of unholy and hellish evil, and sits upon what is made to look like a mountain top. This demonic room belongs to the extremely and most powerful villain ever, the Chernabog.