I'm sorry your name is what?

Luciano looked at the mess he made on the shower wall before glancing at the door, waiting to see if anyone heard him. Of course the supernatural beings in the house heard.

I can't believe I did that ugh this is what I get for not getting laid last night. He thought as he moved on to washing himself off, rinsing the chlorine from the pool from his hair.

Idiot, I'm an idiot jacking off in someone's bathroom. The fuck is wrong with me? But it was worth it just means he's out of my system and I'll move on.

Orion from somewhere in the house scoffed at that. Ezra smiled at that thought returning to the game he was playing with Luka.

He aimed the showerhead at the wall cleaning the evidence off before hanging it back up. Luciano shut the water off reaching one hand outgrabbing the black towel hanging on the rack.

He wrapped it around his waist, before stepping out on the mat in front of the mirror. He used his hand to wipe the steam off the mirror, looking into his empty grey eyes.

Smile, joke, make others laugh so they focus on the tricks, not your eyes. Those freaky eyes.

He thought, running a hand through his hair, giving his best fake smile. His eyes start burning followed by his nose beginning to run red with blood again.

Fuck me! why does this keep happening?!

He ripped off some tissue pinching his nose with it. For someone who doesn't feel emotions, my body sure likes to have them. He thought tilting his head back to keep blood from dripping to Orion's carpet.

He stood there for a few minutes waiting for the bleeding to stop when he jumped having heard a loud bang outside the door startling him.

The hell was that. He thought dropping the tissue he was holding, looking at the door, before opening it, keeping the firm grip he had on his towel.

He was shocked to see a small boy standing at the door. The boy was equally shocked to see someone in his bathroom. Who was he?

"Well uh are you..in the right place?" he asked with a heavy British accent. Orion doesn't usually let people shower here for obvious reasons.

"Um, who are you?" Luciano asked as politely as he could. He scanned over the small boys body, frowning at the nose piercing he had.

Ugh, I hate being nice leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And isn't this kid like fifteen.

"Ah, my name is um death.." Keith said with a big smile holding out his soft-looking hands.

What the hell is going on am I still drunk? No I got dunked in water like twice.

"I'm sorry your name is what?" Luciano asked, shaking that thought from his head and shaking the boys hand.

"Death. But my friends call me Keith." Keith stated proudly not bothering to hide the fact that he was literally the God of death.

What is wrong with this kid?

Orion comes around the corner, yanking the kid, Death? Away from Luciano. Keith lets out a shocked noise glaring at Orion for scaring him.

"What is wrong with you, Keith?" Orion grumbled, talking about the fact that he just stated he was death.

Keith shrugged, shaking Orion's hands off him. "You know touch bothers me." Keith complained, stepping away from Orion.

The three faintly heard footsteps and Luciano. knowing he's to get in trouble by Luka for some reason. He shut the door and locked it.

"You didn't tell me someone was going to use my bathroom." Keith snapped at Orion, pissed about the situation. He just wanted to shower instead he got insulted.