Sending my brother to hell

They all sat around the dining table, Keith was next to Ezra fidging nervously with his rings and tugging on his black hoodie. He was the most uneasy one there, seeing as Luciano's brother almost broke his nose.

Ezra has his hand on Keith's thigh giving him it a soft squeeze to reassure him. Luciano noticed this deciding to ignore it. Luciano was sat at the head of the table looking at his brother who was at the other end with his girlfriend.

Mia was trying to keep Luka from attacking Keith. He was furious at his brother the most. Mia held his hand squeezing it. He kissed her forehead calming down a bit.

Calm down baby, he won't hurt you. Luciano thought knowing Keith could hear him. Bet Ezra didn't have that type of bond with Keith. Luciano smirked slightly at that.

Keith pressed himself closer to Luciano, hiding his face in the angels neck, causing him to feel the little tremors going through his body. Luciano rubs his back, trying to comfort him, but it doesn't even do anything.

Ezra clenched his fist under the table a little upset that Keith went to Luciano. He would get over it because long as Keith calmed down he would be okay. Why do I care for you so much just for you to not like me?

"So who's going to talk first?" Ezra asked feeling the tension in the air looking at Luciano to do something so Keith could calm down.

"Did you fuck him? Did you fuck my brother?" Luka asked after a few more moments of silence. Luka glared at Keith who looked down. What kind of sick fuck takes advantage of my brother who's mentally unstable?

"No, he didn't. I fucked him on my terms, so don't even try to do anything to him." Luciano stated glaring at his brother who looks at him in shock.

"You've officially lost your damn mind. He is a child!" Luka shouted in anger, hitting his fist on the table. Mia flinched from him before taking his hand. Ezra observed his foster sisters body language. It was almost as if she was scared of Luka.

He's over a thousand years old, but you don't know that brother now do you.

Keith flinches hard in the angels arms, looking around like a wild animal ready to attack. Ezra looks at him giving him a calming smile. Keith looks back at him feeling less freaked out but still feeling on edge.

"Let's take this outside." Luciano said in a deadly calm tone that shocked even himself. He was about fed up with his brother scaring his boyfriend.

Luka scoffs, standing up, hitting Mia's hand off when she tried to stop him. Luciano ruffled Keiths hair before standing up following Luka outside.

Keith let out a shaky breath panting. Ezra rushed over to him taking the smaller male into his arms. "I got you. It's okay." Ezra said softly. Mia watched the two not used to seeing her brother act like that. Keith nods pressing his face in the crook of Ezra's neck inhaling his scent calming down.

"I left you here because I thought being around someone who could watch you and would help, and you do this?!" Luka growled out, turning around to meet the angels white lifeless eyes.

"Did you know?" The angel asked in a calm tone. He felt nothing which wasn't uncommon seeing as he's used to not feeling.

"Know what, that you'd fuck a kid? No I didn't." Luka sarcastically replied, throwing his hands up in frustration. Not only was his brother mentally unstable. He's a pedophile now.

"No, did you know that I'm an angel?" Luciano said to clarify what he was asking watching his brothers body language.

"Oh my God, you are like mom! You need to join her in the mental hospital. They'll help you because I can't do this anymore." Luka said in disbelief pulling out his phone. His mother used to say the same things but she always screamed that bats were everywhere and that every animal was watching them.