The story of the Devil himself

Okay last chapter they were happy for now 😈 and now we'll dive into the story of the devil
fyi Lucifer was called Lucifer he just changed his name when he went to earth

Teenage Lucifer^

----------------------------------------------
"Lucifer, brother, maybe we shouldn't do this. I mean, stirring up Uriel can get us in trouble." Michael whispered as the two angels watched Uriel tend to his garden.

"Quiet brother, it will be okay." Lucifer said, releasing the creature known as the rabbit into the garden.

They ran away from his garden, hearing him yell their names. Michael looked at his brother when they stopped to catch their breath, and Lucifer wrapped his arms around his waist, hugging him.

"Let us get to school before Sariel sends the guards for us." He said after they broke apart the hug.

"I'm not going today I want to sneak out and go play with the humans I would like to know more about Cain and Abel." Lucifer said, rubbing the back of his neck. He was always curious about the humans.

"No." He said in a harsh tone, grabbing Lucifer's wrist, dragging him toward the temple of the school.

"But why not? It'll be fun!" Lucifer exclaimed, confused. His brother never wanted to do what he wanted most of the times.

"Fine, go get in trouble, but I want nothing to do with it." He snapped, letting Lucifer go before disappearing.

That was unnecessary.

Lucifer turned around, feeling drawn to heavens lakes. He kneeled down, looking inside it, wanting to see his future. Every angel felt this urge.

I can get in so much trouble for this. But I just have to know.

He gasped in shock seeing himself and two other creatures standing around a crib with smiles before it turns to fire. Tears filled his eyes as the two creatures fade away, leaving future him alone with a child.

"Lucifer!" Remiel yelled from me behind him.

Lucifer jolted back panicking at being caught and what he saw. He stumbled back from the lake, falling on his bottom gasping for air choking out cries.

What was that? Who were those people? Why did them leaving affect me so much?

All those thoughts were running through his head, and Remiel sits by him on the ground as she rubs his back. He tried to calm his breathing, but he couldn't stop thinking about them.

"Lucifer deep breaths in and out." She commanded, laying him on his back in the flowers.

He looked up at the sky, taking deep breaths. After a few minutes, his breathing returned to normal.

"Care to tell me why you looked in my lake and why you had a panic attack? Brother." She asked, leaning over him. Her features all drawn towards curious.

"I don't know I wanted to go to the earth world, but I looked inside, and what I saw sister it was terrible I do not wish for my future to be like that." Lucifer whispered, seeing those males' faces. And that child.

"May I have a look?" She asked, looking toward the lake.

Lucifer nodded standing up, walking with her back to the lake. He kneeled down, looking inside it again, seeing the same situation play out again, making his heart start racing with anxiety.

"Oh my, we must take this to Gabriel and Raphael." She announced, taking Lucifer by his head, closing her eyes.

They disappear only to reappear inside Gabriel's temple. Gabriel comes out, fixing his suit, stopping as he sees them.