Revelations

Okay Luciano is home all of well in the land of supernatural maybe who knows

Should be a calm chapter dunno what'll happen
————————————————————
Luciano woke up feeling happy and refreshed. He felt as if he could do anything considering what he's done for the past 127 years of his life.

Luciano walked into the kitchen seeing Azrael taking deep breaths to warm himself up to talk to her.

It's now or never. What she hates me, though. Block out the bad thoughts. My daughter needs me.

"Can we um talk?" Luciano asked, scratching the back of his neck.

She looked up startled for a few minutes before nodding, putting her phone away. He sat at the table looking at the wood, unsure of what to say.

Just tell her the truth. It's not that hard.

"Azrael, do you know why I left?" He asked gently looking into her golden eyes that are staring back at him curiously.

"Because you didn't want me and you did bad stuff.." She whispered, looking down.

Fuck no!

"No! I just wanted you. I just was afraid of what would happen to you if you grew up with me." Luciano exclaimed shaking his head.

"Dad and papa told me what you did," she confessed, looking up at him.

What? Oh my fucking God.

"Oh.." He said, looking down.

"They said it was a soul, not you." she said, pushing a piece of her hair back.

"It was my body, my brain, my thoughts, Azrael. I'm not father material." Luciano spoke up trying to keep the tears back.

"I don't understand why you won't just try what you are so afraid of!" She hissed out, grabbing his arm.

"I'm a monster! I'm the angel of death I shouldn't stay here me coming back was a mistake even if it wasn't a choice ill leave you guys with your stuff." Luciano shouted, yanking his arm out of her grip.

What was I thinking?

"You're just going to leave again!" She screamed, standing up. Her eyes are flashing firey like Keith's when he's angry.

"Azrael deep breaths." Luciano commanded coming to her side. She looked around with panicked eyes covering her ears.

"I can't! I'm trying!" She exclaimed fearfully ooking down. Both her hands began summoning fire.

"Hey! Hey! Look at me look at me you're okay this is normal." Luciano explained, covering her hands with his.

"I don't want to hurt you." She said pulling her hands away backing away from Luciano. He took a step toward her holding his hands out in a peaceful gesture.

"Azrael, whatever voices your hearing those are the souls needing to be taken I don't think you've done that yet." Luciano said watching her cautiously.

"I don't want to hurt anyone." She whimpered looking up at him, her eyes slowly turning white like Luciano's.

Dammit!

"You don't have too just come with me, please?" Luciano asked holding his hand out for hers. She hesitated before taking his hand, and she teleported them to the nearest soul.

They appeared in front of a trailer and Luciano pulled her behind the bushes. She goes to say something, but he put his finger to her lips shaking his head.