The story of the reaper pt. 8

He left a few days later. He just disappeared and never came back. The Angels have yet to get this child, and Keith had no idea what the fuck to do.

Keith was forced to tell Marcus and Lucas about his past, and luckily they believed him. Lucas took some time off work to watch his best friend while Marcus has been working overtime.

"Maybe he went to rob a bank?" Lucas suggested handing Keith a bowl of ice cream.

Keith shrugged, staring at the tv shoving ice cream in his mouth. Lucas sighed, poking his friends horns. He's been obsessed with Keith's body ever since he revealed his proper form.

"You know what fuck him! We can raise this half angel half demon child together!" Lucas snapped after two weeks of watching Keith mope around.

"You're human and 25. I'm immortal i've been alive since Cain and Abel." Keith whispered, closing his eyes, blocking the memories of Abel.

"Like the Bible Cain and Abel?"

"Yes, and Abel was my lover before I killed them all." Keith spat out in a bitter tone, looking down.

"W-what?" Lucas questioned, confused. The bible said cain did it.

"I'm the one cursed to walk the earth alone, not Cain. The archangel, Michael decided to use Cain as the story." Keith grumbled, showing him the mark on his wrist.

"It's a snake." He said in awe, running his fingers over it.

"I made a deal with the devil, and now I'm dealing the consequences." Keith explained, tying his hair up in a ponytail.

"Like Lucifer? he's real?!" He asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, I am real, and I've come to get my love." A deep voice rang out from behind the two boys on the couch.

They both turned around seeing Lucifer standing there in all his glory. Keith looked shocked then he remembered. And with the memories he got angry.

He left me when I got cursed, and he just shows up.

"Fuck you asshole, you fucking piece of shit!" Keith screamed, running over to him, landing one good punch to his jaw making Lucifer stagger back shocked.

"You left me alone! I needed you and you fucking left me. I get that you're the devil and all but fuck! You just left and after you took my virginity you left everybody leaves me, and I'm always alone I don't want to be alone anymore I can't take it. So don't you dare come back into my life spouting that bullshit!" Keith shouted barley able to contain the tears streaming down his face as he hit Lucifer's chest.

"Stop. Stop it!" Lucifer exclaimed, grabbing Keith's wrists to stop his assault on him. That however didn't stop Keith's words from getting to Lucifer.

"I loved Abel, and he died, and I loved you because you saved me, and then you left!  Raphael got me pregnant then he left we were married and now this?! Why did you come back? Why!?" Keith wailed kicking at him.

"I was in the cage!" Lucifer yelled, holding Keith down on the couch. Lucifer looked into Keith's teary eyes frowning.

Keith opened and closed his mouth several times before shaking his head pushing Lucifer off him. He didnt want to hear it. He walked into his room slamming the door. Keith climbed into his bed forcing himself to sleep.

Lucifer went to go to the room but Lucas stopped him. "I don't think he wants you." Lucas said in a low tone.

"And who are you?" Lucifer snapped impatiently. He just wanted to go hold Keith.