Depressed angel = destructive angel pt.2

Warnings:
Rape
Knife play

January 10th, 2014
Chris ran into the their bedroom, yelling in am excited tone. "Daddy, I got into my college!" It was his first choice for college and he was happy to be doing so.

Luciano tilted his head looking up at his boyfriend before smiling. He shows Luciano the letter climbing into his lap, waiting for his reaction.

"This letter is for Chris Michaels for his acceptance into the creative writing course at Minnasota State University." Luciano read out loud. He smiled at the letter. His plan worked.

It worked threatening the big boss above worked. He can have a life now.

Yea. I guess it did. Time to celebrate.

Luciano dropped the letter to the side, pressing his lips against Chris's reaching for the bottom of his shirt. Chris let out a giggle kissing him back.

February 4th
Luciano helped his boyfriend load the rest of his boxes into his dorm room. When Luciano turn around from letting the last box down, he was crushed into a hug by Chris. Chris was dreading being apart from him.

"I don't want you to leave!" Chris cried out, gripping the back of Luciano's jacket. He has abandonment issues big time.

Luciano sat back on the bed, looking at Chris's roommate that he did a background check on. He gave Luciano an apologetic look before giving them the room while he showers.

"Baby, I told you I was going to help you, and I did, but now it's time for you to go on with your life." Luciano said as gently as he could while rubbing his back.

Don't be sad you knew this wouldn't have been long term.
It could have been. But you don't like commitment. You like easy.
I'm based off your internal thoughts.

"Just stay, you can live here with us. I'm sure John won't mind." he whimpered, tightening his grip on Luciano. He wasnt making it any easier for the angel.

"Chris, stop it okay, just stop. We need to break up." Luciano whispered in a gentle tone pushing him off gently. He hated doing it this way but he had too.

"What? What did I do? Is it because I'm clingy I- just I don't wanna lose you I love you." He stammered out through panicked breaths. He was going to have a panic attack if he didnt calm himself down.

"I'm sorry." Luciano blunty said kissing his head before nodding at John and leaving. He leaned back against the door listening to John trying to get Chris calm. He wiped the tears from his eyes before he disappeared.

March 10th
Luciano ripped into the neck of his latest victim, stopping her screams by ripping out her heart. He waved his hand over her body, setting it on fire before using her shower to wash off.

It's not enough; I need more we need more. We need the boy.

I'm not going near Keith.

Luciano shakes those thought out of his head, looking at his shoulder where the snake is. He frowned when he saw it moving again.

Luciano places his finger over it, guiding it around his chest whispering. "You miss them too, don't you?"

It flicks its tongue out hissing before coming out of my chest onto the shower ground.

"Now you are either sssstupid, or are you jussst a coward." He hissed out, rubbing his head against the angels leg. He had been watching the angel grieve his own way but its been months.

"I don't like the attitude Azazel." Luciano grumbled picking him up, letting him slide around his arms.

"You know we need to go back." He hissed, going back into the angels shoulder turning back into a tattoo going still.