Truth hurts

Luciano ultimately decided to put on boxers before breakfast. No way was he letting Orion see his privates, who now, was glaring at Luciano as if he was at fault for his hormones.

What if I wanted to touch you doll? How inconsiderate. Orion thought, staring at Luciano.

"Could you not glare at me in front of my pancakes!" Luciano snapped, pointing his finger at Orion.

"Show your dick and I will." Orion boldly said, crossing his muscular arms over his chest.

Oh my God, he can't be serious right now. And fuck those arms are huge.

"Um no becuase there'sa child at the table or did you forget?" Luciano muttered gesturing to Keith before eating a piece of pancake off Orion's fork.

He insisted on feeding me something about ruining my soft hands. Everyone in here is weird. You know where these hands been man. Luciano thought, chewing the delicious pancakes Kathrine made.

"I've been alive since Adam and Eve God rest their souls. I'm just stuck in this body that's 15. It's a blessing and a curse." Keith stated, eating his pancakes feeling that same pool of attraction to Luciano. The allure of the angel.

Great, he's convinced he's death and Orion the devil and what am I? A lovely little man.

Luciano glanced at Orion who's been watching him like a puppy. Little did he know, Orion was thinking about what collar to get his boy. He needed to make sure everyone knew who Luciano belonged too.

"You know what? Fuck it. Why not, am I right? Ha I'm probably in a coma at this point or a box." Luciano chuckled standing up pushing down his boxers.

"It's really nothing speci-" Luciano started to say only to get cut off when Keith comes over to him wrapping his whole hand around it. He wasn't sure what came over him but he just had to touch it.

"Get off!" Luciano exclaimed shoving him away and glaring at him.

Fucking demon child!

Keith laid on the ground for a few moments before standing up and staring at Orion, frowning. Orion what's wrong with me?

I'm not sure Keith. Stay around we'll see if anything changes.

Alright. Keith responded through the mind link with a sigh.

I'm going to hell for sure. I can see it now. God, can I come in. No child, a kid jacked off to you. Well, I'm sorry God, it wasn't by choice.

Luciano pulled up the boxers glaring at Keith who gives him a indescribable look. Luciano sits down going to pick up his fork, but Orion is quick to grab it first, picking up a piece with it holding it in front of his boys mouth.

"Do not fight you two." Orion stated in a dominant tone cleaning Luciano's mouth with a napkin.

At this point, I don't know what to feel anymore. Hopefully I get some answers soon. Luciano thought leaning back in his chair.

"Can you take me home now?" Luciano asked really wanting to leave the house and never return as he looked at Orion who frowns.

Why would I take you home? When your brother sold you. I should have killed him. Orion thought rubbing the back of his head.

"No." Orion bluntly said, putting the fork down and looking at Luciano like he was a whole ass Queen. Which Luciano was, but damn this is taking it too far. 

Ughhhhhhh fuck my life.

"Okay, I'm going to the Jacuzzi when my brother returns for me. I'll be gone." Luciano mumbled really bent on waiting for his brother.