Coming home

It's been two years dear God Luciano does seem to take his time
----------------------------------------------
Luciano woke up to Chris, slapping him. He sat up glaring at him rubbing his face frowning at how long his beard got.

"Go home." He commanded hitting Luciano again.

This is abuse.

"Abuse!" Luciano exclaimed, trying to stop his hits.

"Luciano, I swear to the gods I'll kill you if you don't go home to your kid!" He snapped, tossing some clothes at him.

"What's the big deal? Hey!" Luciano growled out when a shirt hit him in the face. Luciano stood up going over to him wrapping his arms around his stomach.

"You know if I stay, I can make you feel better?" Luciano said, trailing his hand down to Chris's shorts.

He freezes up, gripping his wrist but not pulling it away. Luciano nipped at his neck, whispering. "John won't mind he'd like to watch you get fucked."

"Luciano, there are children in the house, and I'm married!" He gasped shoving him back, glaring at him. Luciano stuck his tongue out at him, groaning before going over to his phone.

Luciano picked it up, sending a quick text to Keith telling them he was coming home before showing Chris who nodded smiling.

After Luciano showerwd and trim the beard to at least look decent before moving on to cutting his hair.

Is this the right thing to do. What if I hurt her. Or worse, what if I drop her. Or one day she walks in on her parents ugh. I can't do this. I can't go back. This was a mistake I'm not meant to be a father. I'm the angel of death for crying out loud. I shouldn't have been so careless.

Chris brought him out of his thoughts slapping him before snapping. "Oh no you don't you're not running again you'll be a great father wanna know how I know Luciano loves when you take him to the park, and Julie loves when you make those stupid faces when you eat which is disgusting you're great with kids okay!"

"Chris, this is different. it's my kid this time. I couldn't live with myself if something were to happen to her on my watch." Luciano whispered rubbing his eyes groaning.

"Can you live with yourself knowing your daughter is growing up missing one if her fathers you know how horrible that is for me when my dad left she may have two others but fuck she needs all go home okay if you ever need anything, my door is open for you." He said in a firm tone.

He wrapped his arms around him, sighing heavily. He rubbed Luciano's back before stepping back and clearing his throat.

"Don't be here when I get back text me, so I know you made it home safe." He said, hugging him again sniffling.

"God, I don't know why you always cry." Luciano groaned, trying to get him off. 

"Ugh, because you have that effect on people, just be safe. And send pictures." He snapped kissing Luciano's cheek before leaving the bathroom.

Luciano sent a quick prayer to Raphael before disappearing. He appeared outside the new house they moved into.

I can't do this. Why did I come back here? I need to go. She doesn't need to know me. She doesn't need a monster in her life. My dad was a horrible father, and my mother was a psycho. I'm a psycho. I can't do that to her.

"Lu-Luciano..." Keith whimpered from the porch. Luciano looked up at him, seeing his grey eyes light up and with happiness before it burns out with sadness. He looked past him opening his mouth in shock, seeing Orion cradling a baby to his chest. Their baby.

She's so beautiful. She has Orion's eyes and Keiths nose. I can't ruin something so beautiful. This was a mistake. I shouldn't have come back here.

Luciano was brought out of his thoughts by something tiny and warm, on his cheek. Luciano opened his eyes, seeing her looking up at him with her curious golden eyes.

He let out a breathless laugh placing his hand over hers, blinking back tears. She makes a whining noise when he started pulling away.

"Luciano, you can't leave Azrael and us!" Keith exclaimed, coming up to them.

"I can't she's pure innocent I can't taint her with my mistakes I can't do that to her our child Keith I just I can't I'm sorry I'm so sorry I want to stay I do I just I can't be like my father or my mother and I refuse to lose control around her so no I'm not staying." Luciano whispered, letting the tears fall.

"No, that sounds like a goodbye, why are you doing this again why do you run just let us help. Don't leave again please!." Keith cried out glaring at him but his eyes showed nothing but fear. Fear that he's leave forever.

"Orion." Luciano firmly said, looking at Orion.

"Luce..." He stammered out, looking up at Luciano handing Azrael to Keith.

"Take care of them, keep them safe, you understand." Luciano said, looking in his eyes that seem to darken as he nods.

"Okay...." He whispered, looking down.

His body tensed for a few seconds before he looked up at Luciano with blood-red eyes. Lucien grits his teeth looking down, choking out a cry.

"Don't leave, please." He whispered, looking at Luciano. He keeps losing people and he hates it.

"Lucien make sure she doesn't know I exist get rid of my stuff, don't try to find me, don't try to contact me I didn't want this child, and I'm sure the angels will want her, and I don't need that fucking problem you two can deal with her shit that comes along I'm done with both of you and this fucking snake!" Luciano snapped forcing Azazel out of his chest throwing him at Lucien, who catches him, looking at him confusion.

"Luciano you don't mean that-" Luciano cut Keith off snapping. "I do! I don't need this fucking drama. She was a mistake you should have called Michael. Don't look for me understand?!"

Lucien bit his lip nodding with tears falling from his eyes. Keith looked at him with guilt in his eyes before walking back into the house with the child.

"You are a fool." Azazel hissed out curling around Lucien's neck. He looked at him with a small smile before disappearing.

I need to be locked up. Forgotten. There is only one place that can do that. One place no one will look for me at.

Luciano appeared in a modern-looking temple behind someone who is on their knees, praying.

"Luciano, to what do we owe the pleasure?" He spoke turning around to look at him.

"Gabriel, I need you to lock me up, put me to sleep, make sure I can never escape this world doesn't need monsters like me." Luciano stated kneeling down. He rather turn himself in than be a fathet.

"And you're sure about this?" He asked summoning a white sword.

Luciano nodded looking inside his eyes as he rams the blade into his chest. He choked up golden blood looking up at him through his fuzzy vision as he fell back.

A final memory goes through my head as I go to sleep. Orion teaching Azrael how to walk Keith teaching her to read. Then the memory starts burning before turning to ash.

I made a mistake.

----------------------------------------------
Yea I don't know what to say buttttt this book ends in like two or three more chapters pop but don't worry all's well ends well

Vote comment all that good stuff and have a nice day I'm finally 16 yay me though got Minecraft new headset 😇

this was- LAST YEAR IM 17 ABOUT TO BE 18 SOON WHAT IS TIME