Daddy?

A/N

You'd think that song up there would match Orion/Lucien but that is for Luciano

A/N out

Luciano woke up feeling a light pressure on his chest. He lifted his head frowning as he saw Keith snoring on his chest, sleeping peacefully.

I guess he is cute. If he wasn't such a dick. Luciano thought as he looked around.

He looked to his sides, not seeing Orion anywhere. He sighed looking back at Keith, cursing under his breath.

Last night really happened. Fuck my life.

He lifted himself with his elbows frowning at the sticky feeling inside and out.

I need a shower badly.

"Stop moving before you break my ass more." Keith grumbled lifting his head to glare at the angel. I can't believe I let you fuck me. Let alone mark you.

"I need to shower." Luciano huffed, sitting up fully. Keith let out a pained yelp frowning at Luciano who blinks slowly at the boy.

"Stop!" Keith exclaimed, punching his chest. I am bonded to someone I fucking hate. Who's idea was this?

"Ow, you bitch!" Luciano snapped, lifting his hips on purpose to hurt the demon child more.

Keith gripped Luciano's shoulders whining, "Okay; you win, let me get off." My poor body taking this assault.

Keith used the angels shoulders to climb off his dick, immediately collapsing on the torn up sheets. He groaned staying in that one spot sticking his middle finger up into the air.

Luciano swung his legs over the side of the bed, standing up, finding no pain in his body. He turns to Keith, rolling him to his back before lifting him. You are one tired boy.

"Stoppp, I'm tired," Keith whined, laying his head on the angels shoulder. He was feeling all kinds of mixed feelings. Regret, anger, sadness, lost.

"You need a shower and food to get your energy back," Luciano stated, going into caretaker mode. This was his favorite mode to go into after a good night of sex.

Keith doesn't answer him, having had fallen asleep, snoring quietly. Luciano looked at him sighing.

This bitch. Of course he fell asleep.

Luciano rolled his eys, walking toward the bathroom, seeing a note on the counter written by Orion. He picked it up, reading quietly as to not wake up Keith. "Went to work there's food in the microwave for you two, your brother is coming over later."

I knew he didn't leave me!

He crumpled up the note tossing it in the trash before shifting Keith into one arm using his free hand to run a hot bath.

I can get used to this. Not the sex though that was intense. Taking care of you, I can do that.

Luciano blushed at his thoughts before turning the water off, touching feeling the water to make sure it wasn't too hot.

"Keith, I need you to get down for a bit." Luciano said gently shaking him. He hated to wake him but he needed too.

He doesn't answer the first two times, so Luciano just tried to get inside the tub without disturbing him.

You are somehow light as a feather, or I got stronger. Then again I was always strong.

Luciano leaned his head back, groaning softly at how good the water felt on his skin. After a few moments he grabbed a rag working to wash Keith without waking him up.