The story of the devil himself pt. 2

Lucifer as a young adult like 20 ish

----------------------------------------------
"Are you hungry?" Michael asked, placing a chair down in front of his brothers cell. He hated seeing him in there.

You betrayed me. I don't want anything from you.

"Are you going to ignore me?" He said in a sad tone. He looked like a kicked puppy.

"What do got want me to say? You want me to apologize for making a creation! Apologize for finding love even if it is a human male." Lucifer snapped, standing up from the cot he was laying on.

Not to mention my future rest with that male.

"You know only God is allowed to do that, brother, and you caused him to kill Father's creations why did you do it? You do not know of love because we don't love." He said with a sigh.

"I can be a God. I have free will, unlike the rest of the Angels, and Keith made me realize I have a choice." Lucifer stated, coming to the cell bars, wrapping his fingers around them.

And you wanna know something else I can easily break these bars.

With that thought in his head, he gripped the bars ripping them down. His eyes widened his brother stepped out, looking at him.

"Your e-eyes...." He whispered, horrified.

"I'm the new God, and so many Angels see me as it." Lucifer said with a smirk flashing his blood-red eyes at him before disappearing.

He appeared in front of Remiel's temple, seeing her tending to her garden. He knew the answer before he asked.

"Brother, if you are coming to ask if I will join your rebellion. I must refuse because you will not succeed, but I will not fight you." She warned, turning around to look at her little brother. She could never bring herself to fight him.

"Sister, please. I need all the help I can get Father has the Archangels he stripped me of my title." Lucifer pleaded, walking up to her.

"We can Rule heaven together change it for the better." He said with a soft smile taking her hands in his.

"Brother, this isn't your destiny now go to your human, Michael has warned the others." She said, pushing him away gently.

He sighed before giving her a tight hug before disappearing only to appear next to heavens gates seeing the seven archangels.

"Brother, stand down." Gabriel said, keeping a tight grip on his spear.

"I cannot do that." Lucifer said, summoning hisntwo swords.

"Please, brother, don't do this. They will destroy you!" Michael cried out from behind him. He had to do something to save his brother. 

Lucifer turned around right as he slamed into his chest, not as to attack but to hug. He weeped on his shoulder, gripping the back of his brothers shirt.

"Come with me, brother." Lucifer whispered in his ear, pushing him back gently.

"I can't disobey Father." He said, going over to Michaels's side. He would never disobey his father.

I made friends too. And any second they'll come here to help me.

Lucifer let out a quiet sigh disappearing before appearing behind Jegudiel, sticking his sword in his chest. He choked up golden blood before Lucifer swung the blade through his neck chopping off his head

"Noooooo!" Michael screamed in shock and anger.

Let me go.

Selaphiel charged Lucifer, summoning her bow, shooting an arrow at him. He caught it in his hand, throwing it back at her. She rolls to the side, shooting another at his leg. He sidestepped before running at her, raising his sword.