Depressed Angel = destructive Angel pt.1

A/N
This will be written chronologically by dates.
Warnings
rape
suicidal thoughts
suicide
child murders
A/N over

November 1st
Orion and Keith slid a note under the door like they've been doing for weeks. Luciano locked himself in their room and hasn't came out in days. They tried everything even Keith came back to help.

Luciano glanced at the pile of notes before rolling to the other side of the bed, pulling the covers over his head. He just wanted to be left alone to suffer for what he did. It was fresh in his mind like it was yesterday.

He opened the palm of his hand conjuring his brother's soul that he had dammed to hell in his fit of rage. He felt tears falling down his face as his brothers soul screams in pure agony being tortured over and over.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I didn't ask for this.
But you enjoy it because I need this.
I don't like this feeling and I don't even know who are you.
Just know. I'm here to help.

He waved his hand over the ball, making it disappear, he couldn't watch anymore. He heard another note slide under the door, and he decided to check it this time. Couldn't hurt right? He walked over to it, kneeling by it. He picked it up reading it.

We miss you, Luce. please talk to us or at least let us know you're alive love. Orion~ Lucien~ Keith.

This is your fault! If I didn't stay the night none of this would have happened.

He glared at the note before glancing at the pile lighting them all on fire, going back to his safe spot on the bed. He curled up in a ball crying himself to sleep as he's done every night. All he could do was cry.

November 8th
Luciano was roughly fucking some male who looked like Keith ignoring his pleas to stop. He felt numb to everything again except sex.

"Stop- p-please and I won't tell anyone!" The male cried out trying to push the angel off him but he was only human. He wouldn't have been able too.

It isn't like you'll be alive. I'm the angel of death, and you're going to heaven. I'm feeling generous.

"You won't live to tell anybody." Luciano growled as he came in the male biting into his neck, ripping out his throat.

"Dad?" A small voice questioned from the entrance to the room. Luciano froze in place. Tell me thats not a child.

He turned his head, seeing a 10-year-old boy holding a teddy bear, but he drops it as he sees the blood dripping from the angels mouth.

Kill him he saw you he'll tell people.
It's a kid!
A kid who saw you. Kill him.

Luciano hesitates before walking up to the kid kneeling in front of him, giving him a soft smile. "It's okay little one, you'll see your dad again..." Luciano gently hugged the child snapping his neck as gently as he could.

He carried him over to his father, lying him on the bed before disappearing. Keith appeared in his death form looking at the mess he made before going to clean up. He's been cleaning up Lucianos mess so the angels didn't pick up on it.

November 15th tw: Self harm

Luciano cut himself for the 20th time, hoping this time it'll kill him, but of course, it only closes up. He was an angel nothing human could kill him. And that made him upset.

Pitiful, you can't even kill yourself properly just how you can't be a good boyfriend or even a good little whore that you are.

"I know..." He whispered, cutting his neck this time, and everything fades to black. He knew he would just wake up eventually but at least he could sleep for a little.