The story of the reaper pt. 4

Keith is 18
Warnings:
Prostitution
Rape
————————————————————
"I'm gonna cum inside you okay." The man above Keith said, patting his cheek.

"Please don't..." Keith whimpered, trying to pull out of the restraints. No no no no. Not inside.

"Shhh, pretty boy. It's okay. I'm clean." He chuckled in Keith's ear as he finished inside the male.

That's not what I'm worried about. Keith thought as the guy got him leaving the room. Not even a few minutes go by before Keith was entered by another man who he couldn't see, considering the angels took his eyesight.

"Let me see those pretty eyes hm." The new man said pulling off the blindfold. Keith pulled his head away letting out a frustrated groan.

"I'm blind! Get the fuck off me." Keith spat yanking on the ropes. If I get out of these I will kill you all.

"I didn't know. Fuck that's gross their  like grey and shit. Ayo check out his eyes." He said, calling for his friend. His friend shook his head not believing him.

"Oh fuck man- that's so gross!" His friend exclaimed. His friend laughed loudly at the mans reactiom.

"Get off, you jerks!" Keith screamed. He always screamed but no one cared. No one ever cared.

"Ugh, your voice is so annoying." One of the men said, shoving something inside Keith's mouth that tasted oddly like a dirty sweaty sock.

Keith vomited inside his mouth, beginning to choke on it. And that's when they realized that Keith couldn't die because he woke up a few hours later in the same position being used. Then the real torture began.

Over the next few days, Keith started getting sick, throwing up more often. They thought he had the virus, so they threw him out. I can't see. Don't they know I can't see?

Tears fill his eyes as he tried to figure out where he was only to fail. It was only time before Michael found him and brought Keith to heaven to have another child.

He would take away. It didn't matter where Keith hid; they always found him.

"Move, freak!" Someone said, shoving Keith to the ground. Keith slammed into the ground letting out a pained whimper.

"Are you okay, Sir?" A man said as he helped Keith up. He didnt like when people disrepected the disabled. He also needed Keith.

"Ye-yes, thank you..." Keith whispered, keeping his head to the ground. At least he assumed down was the ground.

"Time to go, kid" The man stated and Keith assumed he was an angel.

Keith shook his head, taking a step back only to trip over a rock. His head slams into a rock and just like that, he was unconscious. The guy sighed picking up Keith. "I better not get in trouble because you tripped." The angel grumbled letting his wings out.

Those nine months for Keith were worse than the ones before because he wanted to keep this child. He wanted to hold her and give her things, but he knew deep down he wouldn't be able too.

"Ca-can I h-h-hold her..." Keith panted, fighting to stay conscious. He was losing blood. Don't take my baby. Not this one please.

"No, you can't. She needs to be placed with a family immediately." Michael blunty said carrying the crying baby out the room. He stopped in the hallway letting out a shaky breath. He hated doing this but he loved being an angel more.

"Michael, please!" Keith cried out after him. Michael shook his head taking a deep breath shoving his feelings down. 

The baby's cries grow faint as the door shut. Raphael, the healer, tried to stitch up Keith's wound from the C-section, but Keith kicked at him screaming.