Telling the truth

Okay It's about 13 years ahead the baby is 15 now
Child up above

----------------------------------------------
"Daddy!" Azrael screamed from her room. Keith looked at the time frowning when he saw it was 3 am. He got out the bed hurrying to pull up his boxers and sweatpants before jogging into her room, seeing her in the corner and noticing everything in her room has been turned over.

"Baby girl, what happened?!" Keith asked, going over to her checking to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"I had a bad dream a-and a g-guy was the-there saying I'm in danger an-an-and I- " she doesn't finish because she's crying so much which hurt his heart. He picked her up thanking God for giving him such a tall body to do so, walking out of her room, seeing Lucien alert looking around the house, probably for that man.

"Shhhh baby girl, you're okay. I got you. It's okay." Keith whispered rubbing her back, swaying side to side. She gripped onto Kieth sobbing into the side of his neck. Lucien went into her room to fix everything.

"Wh-whos Luci-Luciano?" She sniffled confused. Keith sighed quietly, knowing it was time to tell her. Lucien comes out after a while coming over to them  kissing her head and rubbing her back.

She reached for Lucifer and Keith handed her to him before going to make a snack. He cut some apple slices, dropping them in a bowel before going into the movie room.

Typical watching Frozen again.

Keith put the bowl on the table before pausing the movie.

"Dad?" She questioned confused. He glanced at Lucien, who shook his head glaring at him.

"Luciano was your other dad. Remember when you always felt you were missing somebody. it's him." Keith blurted out cursing quietly when she ran out of the movie room.

"Luciano was your other dad blah blah blah" Lucien mocked throwing him a glare.

"She asked earlier who he was. I can't keep him a secret any longer." Keith whispered looking down. He still had hope.

"It's what he wanted! He wanted nothing to do with her. Remember that's why he ran like a coward." He snapped, standing up.

"He isn't a coward!" Keith exclaimed, glaring at him.

He was scared. We all get scared sometimes.

"Really, when shit goes wrong, he fucking runs away. I thought maybe when he saw her, he would stay, but he still fucking ran. I hate him. I hate him so much, and I hope wherever he is, he's dead. He doesn't get to know her if he isn't, and if he shows, I'll fucking kill him myself!" He screams in Keith's face running a hand through his hair.

You don't mean that.

"You can't hate him. He's still our mate. I still feel the bond what your doing is being a coward and hiding your feelings. You never talk to me anymore!" Keith growled out pushing him but he barely moved back.

I just want everything back to normal why is that so hard.

"No fuck him and fuck you for believing he still cares. He doesn't, and I never talk to you because deep down, you're just a fucking kid." He yelled, clenching his fists.

A child?!

"A child a child! I never had a fucking childhood because of you, I fell in love with the almighty devil, and he fucking ruined me. You ruin people's lives. It's the whole reason you exist." Keith shouted, punching him in the jaw.

He growled angrily before punching Keith back. Keith's eyes lit up on fire as he tackled him smashing the glass table in the process. He punced him in the face three times before Lucien threw him off.

Lucien quickly stood up kicking Keith in his stomach before gripping his hair  screaming. "Why do you blame everything on me? If you didn't fucking turn gay in the first place none of this shit would have happened if you want someone to blame you need to blame Abel!"

Don't talk about him!

"You son of a bitch, I'll fucking kill you." Keith roared kneeing him in his side before climbing on top of him, using his powers to hold him down while he beat him. He groans in pain after a few minutes, coughing up blood.

Keith got distracted by that, and Lucien summons a ball of energy hitting him in his chest, sending him back into the tv. He dropped to the ground groaning before looking at Lucien who was growling like the monster he is.

"Why is it so hard for you to admit you miss him too? Don't think I don't hear you crying at night before you sleep." Keith snapped standing up.

"Because he left us again, he always leaves. I just want him to stay, but I'm the reason he's like this. I showed him who he was. I broke him. It's all my fault!" He cried out in a heartbroken tone leaning back against the couch. Too tired to fight anymore.

"We both knew what was gonna happen he's the angel of death he lost his humanity he'll come back he was in her dreams he's always gonna come back." Keith stated honestly going over to him kneeling down in front of him.

"I'm sorry I hit you." He whispered looking up at his husband.

"I'm sorry too now let's go find our daughter and explain." Keith said kissing him before standing up.

He heals both of them before using his magic to fix the mess they created. They walked outside, seeing her sitting in the jacuzzi like Luciano did.

"He used to do the same thing when he was thinking." Keith spoke up after a few seconds.

She turnex around, looking at them before looking back down. Keith took off his shirt and pants, slipping into the hot tub.

"Azrael listen he's gone through so much stuff, but he never leaves on purpose. He thought he's a bad father to you." Keith explained the best way he could.

"How would he have known if he never had a kid." She murmured, looking up at Keith, confused.

Keith looked at Lucien who nodded at him before slipping into the hot tub as well. Keith began telling her everything that's happened with them in the past 100 years.

After they finished, she looked at tjem in shock before saying. "It isn't his fault if a soul was making him do that I wouldn't have been mad at him or scared I feel like I'm missing a piece of myself and I'm sure it's him."

I know honey.

"He didn't see it that way." Keith said scratching the back of his head. She goes to say something, but suddenly something loud crashes in the house.

"Stay here!" Keith snapped pointing at Lucien and Azrael before switching to his death form teleporting inside.

He stopped in place his eyes widening as he came face to face with Luciano's bruised and bloodied body. He groans weakly, trying to open his eyes. Keith kneeled by him, not knowing what to do.

"Happy birthday, death boy," He whispers weakly before passing out.

What the fuck?!

----------------------------------------------
Yay Luciano's back but not safely so problems heh

Vote comment all that good stuff and have a good day or night 🌚