Run boy run

Okay we left off on them all reuniting the gay way how nice but uh they forgot something it's a few weeks forward the year is still 2016 though

----------------------------------------------
Luciano woke up to Keith, throwing up again around 6 am. This has been going on for a few days, and he was starting to get worried. He's supposed to be immortal.

"I got him go back to sleep, babe." Luciano whispered in Orion's ear, rubbing his back when he started to wake.

"Mmm okay." He mumbled, falling back asleep.

Luciano slid out of bed grabbing his robe sliding it on before walking toward the bathroom while tying it shut.

Luciano walked into the bathroom right as Keith vomited again. He kneeled by him holding his hair back with one hand before gently rubbing his back.

"It hurts and its gross!" He groaned, leaning against Luciano whining.

"I know baby. I know. Maybe we should go see a doctor?" Luciano suggested flushing the toilet.

"No, I'm okay. It's just a virus." He murmured, grabbing his toothbrush to brush his teeth.

But your death, you don't get sick.

Luciano goes to say something, but he noticed something sticking out of the trash. He bent over picking it up gasping in shock, seeing two blue lines on the tiny stick.

"Shit!" Keith exclaimed, grabbing for the stick. No one was supposed to see that.

Lucinao pulled it away from him, looking at it before looking at his face then dropping his eyes down to his stomach. He glanced up at Luciano with tears in his eyes before looking down, wiping them.

"You're pregnant?" Luciano questioned stupidly, still not believing the whole thing. How is he pregnant? He thought the curse broke.

"Ye-yes..." He whispered, sniffling as he kept wiping his eyes.  Luciano sat back on the toilet seat, covering his face cursing. 

"Son of a bitch!" Luciano snapped in anger throwing the stick at the wall. Keith flinches at that, looking at him with wide eyes. Luciano ran his hands through his hair, shaking his head.

"Daddy?" He whimpered, taking a step toward Luciano. He was scared.

Don't daddy me baby.

"No! Jesus fuck, why didn't you say anything? I wouldn't have let Orion or myself not wear a condom fuck!" Luciano growled out, kicking the cabinet.

"I di-did- I I'm so-sorry." He stammered out through his tears barley able to get the words out.

"Sorry!? You're sorry! You can't undo this Keith you don't even fucking know what will happen with it!" Luciano screamed, no doubt, waking up Orion from his sleep.

"Why are we yelling?" They heard Orion ask confused and irrited in a half-awake and half tired tone from the bed.

Luciano walked past Keith leaving him alone in the bathroom. He climbed onto the bed with Orion stroking his hair, kissing his cheek.

"Shhh, I'm sorry for yelling baby go back to sleep. You don't have work till later." Luciano said raking his fingers through his messy hair.

"Why were you yelling at Keith?" He mumbled in a tired tone.

Because he's Keith why else.

"No reason go to sleep, please." He whispered in his ear. He kissed Luciano's cheek before shifting under the covers more.

Luciano waited a few more moments before walking into the bathroom, seeing Keith on the ground staring at the wall. Luciano shut the door as quietly as he could before sitting by him.