The story of the reaper pt 6

A/N
Keith's new body also the start of a new species is his Reaper body before the angels found out and his horns are small they barley poke out his bair anywho
year 2003
A/N out

"How the heck do you expect me to leave the house like this!" Keith snapped, staring at his pale skin and black eyes, not to mention the freaking horns.

"Stop panicking humans see you as a beautiful human. This form you're still beautiful alright? They don't see all that other stuff unless you want them to." Raphael said, wrapping his arms around Keith's waist. You'll like it soon love.

"And the collar!?" Keith snapped, running his thumb over the diamond collar. A collar of whicj Raphael had custom made for him.

"Well, that's just to show you're mine." Raphael whispered in his ear, kissing his boys shoulder.

Stupid fucking angel. Keith thought blushing slightly.

"Another thing I found a way you can get back at my father." he announced, stepping away from the death boy to grab his bag.

"How?" Keith questioned picking up a comb to tame the long hair he was given. At least he had abs barely. Two was enough.

"This body is a new species called the incubi translated to a sex demon, but you yourself will be a reaper." He said, holding up two ties looking at them.

"I'm sorry. Come again?" Keith said, halting his combing to look at the fallen angel in confusion.

"Incubus incubi same thing you sleep with people get energy from them, and if the energy is wrong, I will kill them and send their soul to one of my brothers." He said, picking up a third tie going to his mirror to see which one fits.

"Ugh, pick the bloody grey one, and if you own me, why the fuck would you want others to sleep with me!" Keith snapped, going over to him, taking the grey tie.

"Hey, watch yourself before I spank you and because I said so." He said, looking down at Keith with the look.

Keith gritted his teeth before taking a deep breath and looping the tie around the angels neck, beginning to tie it.

"God, you're sexy when your mad." Raphael said, pinning Keith to the closed door. He looked the incubus up and down with a smirk.

"I'm not mad. I'm furious." Keith stated, tightening the tie. I should strangle you.

"Not so fucking tight, and why!" He exclaimed, loosing the tie a bit.

"Because I love you, I don't wanna sleep with others. This isn't the fifth century anymore. Raph, it's called cheating." Keith whined, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too brat, but for my dad to think you're still in baby-making mode. You have to sleep around for a bit, but the humans made birth control to stop woman from getting pregnant." He said, cringing as he said pregnant.

Keith wrapped his arms around his neck, pressing his face on his boyfriends shoulder. Raphael rubs his back, kissing his forehead before disappearing.

I guess I better get dressed for my job.

Keith opened the closet door on his side, picking out a pair of black jeans and a sleeveless vest. He slid on the black vans before debating whether or not to keep the collar or take it off.

In the end, he decided to take it off because he worked at a gay club. And he had to find someone, so he could see if their bad or not.

When he arrived at the club, he saw the people he worked with, wondering if they can see him as normal or the demon.