Going for the kill true meaning

Keith ran off somewhere after that talk to get "dressed" while Luciano was just putting on a white hoodie and jeans.

Keith walked into his room, excited to be able to use his death form. It was taller than his teenage body and used his powers to their fullest extent. He froze seeing Ezra laying on his bed.

"What the hell are you doing?" Keith asked, wacking Ezra in the head. Ezra blinks confused before pulling Keith into the bed grumbling something.

"Now isn't the time for hugging. I have a job." Keith groaned, pushing Ezra off him. He would figure out why Ezra is acting the way he is later. Right now he's going to get dressed so he can get some action.

Keith showed up at the front door wearing a black hoodie and in the other hand he was holding a metal rod. It was small like a ballpoint pen.

What's the rod for? Luciano thought tilting his head as he saw the rod.

Orion simply put on a pair of grey jeans and a white jacket as well. He wasn't dressing up seeing as he wasn't the one getting messy, he was simply observing.

"Okay, we're going to teleport to a house, and you'll do your thing, and I'll do mine." Keith chuckled barely being able to contain his excitement as he rocked back and forth on his heels smiling.

Maybe I'm on an acid trip. Did I try acid, though? I am that stupid so it makes sense. Luciano thought noticing how happy the demon child was.

Orion sighed, shaking his head before placing his hands on the two boys shoulders before everything warped like a glitch in the fabric of reality, which is exactly what it was.

"Oh, what the fuck!?" Luciano exclaimed as they appeared outside of a nice but expensive looking college. How did he do that? Can I do that? No im human. What the fuck kind of drugs did I take? Luciano thought looking around frowning.

Before anyone can say anything else Luciano's stomach starts making a weird noise. He suddenly felt the urge to throw up.

"He's gonna puke." Keith said in disgust taking a few steps back while Orion rubs Luciano's back, looking down at him apologetically as his boy threw up.

Sorry love. I forgot it takes awhile to get used too. Orion thought still rubbing his dolls back.

Luciano takes a few deep breaths, not wanting to throw up anymore than he already had. Of course it doesn't work that way, and sure enough a moment later he started vomiting again.

This goes on for a few more minutes before Luciano glares at Orion for doing this. "You ever heard of a car, jackass!" Luciano snapped at him in between deep breaths. I hate throwing up with a fucking passion.

"Sorry." Orion said lowering his head as he did at the pool when being scolded. He would pretend for as long as he needed to. If him seeming weak was the way to get Luciano in his bed, thats what he would do.

Keith suddenly yanks both of them behind a bush covering Luciano's mouth when he make a panicked squeak. His reflexes were quicker than average.

Ew is that the hand he used to jack off. Luciano thought pushing the hand off his mouth.

"Sorry, they're home." Keith stated noticing Luciano's glare on him. He felt a little upset that Luciano was upset with him. Why am I upset? I don't care about him. Right?

Their plural meaning more than one. Luciano thought as he peeked out of the bush they were in seeing a man carrying his daughter and holding what he assumed to be his wife's hand.