How You Meet

Jacob: You met at La Push beach. You had been waking alone along the shore when he jogged up to you and asked if he could join.

Seth: You met at the bonfire that Jacob brought Bella to. You're Bella's sister and she ended up bringing you along.

Embry: You and Emily are cousins and you had decided to visit her for Christmas. You met him at her house.

Quil: You're friends with Leah and Seth and they had invited you along to a bonfire on the beach with the rest of the pack. The first thing he noticed about you though was the armful of snacks you had.

Jared: You went to school on the reservation and were looking for a place to sit in the lunchroom when he loudly yelled out that you could sit next to him and his friends.

Paul: You met at La Push beach. He was playing soccer with the pack and you were walking to meet up with a few of your friends. Neither of you were paying much attention to anything except for in his case, scoring, and in your case, getting to your friends. He ended up crashing right into you, causing you to stumble and nearly face-plant into the sand.

Sam: You're friends with Paul and one afternoon he brought you over to Sam's house. The two of you were supposed to be hanging out when he had remembered he had left a few things at Sam's.

Leah: You're childhood friends and have known each other for as long as you can remember.

Edward: You met on the first day of school. You got paired up in Chemistry class. You could've sworn that he despised you right away and that you must've smelt weird.

Emmett: You met while you were walking around town. You had walked right into him on your way out of a store.

Jasper: You met at a movie theater. It was packed that night and you tried to sit by someone who seemed the least troublesome. That person ended up being him.

Alice: You met at school, one of your classes got changed about a week into the school year and you ended up in Calculus with her. She was very excited to let you know that there was an available seat next to her and that you could sit there.

Rosalie: You're friends with Bella and Jacob and ended up being invited to one of Alice's parties. You had been in her way while she was trying to get a drink.

Bella: You met when you were five. Your dad worked at the police station and your dad and Charlie were pretty good friends.